Help! I'm a terrible Fury Warrior!

Hello, I'm a 635 Fury Warrior, been playing since Vanilla, and for whatever reason I'm doing absolutely abysmal dps in WoD (8k average and 10k at best), but I really can't fathom why. I haven't altered my rotation from the prepatch, and I was doing fantastic, but now that I'm in all Heroic Dungeon Gear, its pretty embarrassing why my dps is so bad. I suspect it might be because a lot of the gear from Heroic Dungeons have 8+ pieces of the same gear with rotated stats, but farming Dungeons for BiS dungeon gear is discouraging now that raiding is out, but being carried by raids is really annoying to me.

Here is my basic set up

Talents
    Warbringer
    Second Wind
    Unquenchable Thirst
    Storm Bolt
    Mass Spell Reflection
    Ravager

Glyphs
    Unending Rage
    Rude Interruption
    Enraged Speed
    (Burning Anger and Blazing Trail, obviously)

Gear Stats
    Strength - 3797
    Crit - 17.42%

Haste - 6.85%
    Mastery 15.20%
    Multistrike -7.58%

Gems, Enchants
    Boots - +35 Crit Gem
    Non Legendary Ring - +35 Crit Gem (Enchanted - +30 Crit)
    Legendary Ring - +30 Crit Enchant

Frankly, its very depressing to be so bad after raiding Mythic SoO before WoD dropped, but I can't help but feel like there is something I'm doing wrong making my way into the first raiding tier of the expansion. I'd appreciate any advice and help, and thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky McCool View Post
    Hello, I'm a 635 Fury Warrior, been playing since Vanilla, and for whatever reason I'm doing absolutely abysmal dps in WoD (8k average and 10k at best), but I really can't fathom why. I haven't altered my rotation from the prepatch, and I was doing fantastic, but now that I'm in all Heroic Dungeon Gear, its pretty embarrassing why my dps is so bad. I suspect it might be because a lot of the gear from Heroic Dungeons have 8+ pieces of the same gear with rotated stats, but farming Dungeons for BiS dungeon gear is discouraging now that raiding is out, but being carried by raids is really annoying to me.

Here is my basic set up

Talents
    Warbringer
    Second Wind
    Unquenchable Thirst
    Storm Bolt
    Mass Spell Reflection
    Ravager

Glyphs
    Unending Rage
    Rude Interruption
    Enraged Speed
    (Burning Anger and Blazing Trail, obviously)

Gear Stats
    Strength - 3797
    Crit - 17.42%

Haste - 6.85%
    Mastery 15.20%
    Multistrike -7.58%

Gems, Enchants
    Boots - +35 Crit Gem
    Non Legendary Ring - +35 Crit Gem (Enchanted - +30 Crit)
    Legendary Ring - +30 Crit Enchant

Frankly, its very depressing to be so bad after raiding Mythic SoO before WoD dropped, but I can't help but feel like there is something I'm doing wrong making my way into the first raiding tier of the expansion. I'd appreciate any advice and help, and thank you all.
    Enchant your cloak, your neck, your cape and weapon. It would also be much easier if you just posted a link to your armory, however I must also inform you that individual threads should not be made for this purpose. There is a "help my dps" thread stickied at the top of the forum, or you can follow the link in my signature.

Isn't Sudden Death so much better then Unquenchable Thirst?

You should change this talent asap. Bloodthirst is shit.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2014-12-05 at 02:04 PM.

None of the fights favor fury, so if you value your DPS over your preference of spec, you should probably just go play glad/arms untill we see changes to fury or we get more gear.

Our Fury Warrior was the same, averaging 7-9k while our 2 arms warriors were both 15+. Fury's just no good at the moment, it should pick up once more crit gear is available, but atm with all the vers and multistrike on everything Arms and Glad pull way ahead.

Fury is dogshit right now, that's all there is to it. And that's putting it nicely.

Fury is always crap early on, we need a decent amount of crit before we become good. Also like to throw an opinion of Sudden Death>Unquenchable thirst. Also did not list your lvl 90 talent choice.

You're doing abnormally low damage even for fury, but fury is pretty bad in PvE right now anyway. I'd highly suggest going arms or glad until fury gets some love.

I'm ~622 glad with few enchants, secondary stats all over the place, and mostly pvp gear and I can do 14-15k single target and 16k+ AoE in Highmaul. And I'm also not using unyielding strikes and occasionally making pretty big rotational errors. Just goes to show how much worse fury is.