Deleted

Cataclysm, Talent tree.

What talent tree do you want to be best in Cata? i really enjoyed combat in Vanilla and TBC, in wotlk it was just weak, and now at ICC times i dont like the no-need-to-stealth party. Assassination is the most fun pve spec imo.

What do you think that should be best? And as combat: Do you want more swords in pve? Since i kinda missed them in wotlk.

Re: Cataclysm, Talent tree.

Wait...combat's weak in WOTLK? That's news to me.

I don't care about weapons as long as it's a sword or axe.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

Sub...there is a lot of potential there to make it a real fun tree.

That being said I enjoy combat as well. I like how I don't have to rely on stealth as much as the other trees just wish they would add in another attack to help generate combo points so its not just sinister, maybe a quick bleed or something but thats just me.

10+ Year Old Account

Wanting one tree to be 'best'... that's a little bit off, don't you think? Wouldn't it be better to have them all balanced so you can pick a spec you have fun with? That way, you wouldn't have to dedicate one of your builds to your 'raid spec' because it's the best form of DPS, even if you have absolutely no fun with it.

That said, I never really enjoyed combat. The idea of a rogue that just starts bashing away at someone never really appealed to me. I always thought of a rogue as more of a stealthy assassin, which explains why I would take Subtlety and Assassination (in that order) over Combat any day.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

I used to be Sealfate Evisc (Assassination) spec back in Classic. In Cataclysm, that's pretty much what Subtlety is going to be, so I'm going Subtlety.