15+ Year Old Account

Inscriptions - healing

Just to add the healing on its own since shadow wanted to seperate themself, and yes I know we are still doing beta so more can come but it has to be discussed.

Glyph of Lightwell 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Increases the amount healed by your Lightwell by 1 to 6%
    Glyph of Renew 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Increases the duration of your Renew by 3 sec.
    Glyph of Circle of Healing 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Your Circle of Healing spell heals 1 additional target.
    Glyph of Dispel Magic 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Your Dispel Magic also heals your target for 3% of maximum health if it removes a damaging effect.
    (Glyph of Fear Ward 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Reduces cooldown and duration of Fear Ward by 30 sec.)
    Glyph of Flash Heal 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Your Flash Heal has a 50% chance to reduce the cast time of your next Greater Heal by 0.3 sec
    Glyph of Prayer of Healing 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Increases the radius of your Prayer of Healing spell by 5 yards.
    Glyph of Holy Nova 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Your Holy Nova spell heals for an additional 30% but deals 1 to 0% less damage.
    Glyph of Spirit of Redemption 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Critical heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 4 sec.
    Glyph of Inner Fire 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Your Inner Fire has 10 additional charges.
    (Glyph of Mind Soothe 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Increases the duration of your Mind Soothe spell by 5 sec.)
    Glyph of Shackle Undead 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Extends the range on Shackle Undead by 5 yards.
    Glyph of Mass Dispel 01 (Priest) (Class: Priest) - Reduces the mana cost of Mass Dispel by -20%.
    After reading some of the stuff paladins get I wonder what blizzard has against priests.

We got 1 to 3 that seems decent on paper (the added time to sor on crits, healing on dispells, and more targets on coh), but the rest seems to be for spells we would hardly use. For example the not too well liked tier 4 bonus gets a return with 50% proc chance on flash heals, and it doesn't even stack this time.
    Glyph of Blessing of Wisdom - Your Blessing of Wisdom causes your target to also regenerate health at the same rate as mana.
    Glyph of Blessing of Kings - Your Blessing of Kings also increases attack power on affected targets by 3%.
    Glyph of Blessing of Might - Your Blessing of Might also grants offensive spell power equal to 10% of the attack power it grants.
    Glyph of Seal of Wisdom - While Seal of Wisdom is active the cost of your healing spells is reduced by -5%.
    Glyph of Seal of Light - While Seal of Light is active the effect of your healing spells is increased by 5%.
    Just to mention those healing oriented (not all of them). Not saying all of them are good, but at least they are far better than ours in the sense it gives more motive to use the abilities. Or am I totally wrong on that?

Edit: the point I'm trying to get across is - why are they able to make "interesting" effects to other healers spells from the start, and apparently not to priests in the same manner. Effects which atm (to me) seem close to overpowered.

Also if they have to bring back old set piece bonuses couldn't it have been the 8 set tier 2 bonus, or the 5 piece bonus with fade effect on being hit. Even some of the tier 3 bonuses were more interesting, and it would be somewhat relevant now since the sets most likely will be removed from the game with naxx.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Nogi

Re: Inscriptions - healing

dont forget to read the shaman one.

and the change of a talent: tidal waves (5/5)= 100% chance after chain heal lowers casting time by 30% of your next 3 lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wave. and your healing wave and lesser healing weave gain additional 25% of your bonus healing effects.
    with the earthliving weapon, now healing weave spam is even better then any spam, all they need is high crit and a spirit will get summon to heal lowest HP friendly target.
    lets not forget the druid - i won't mumble on about it just check the tree and how it was amazingly buffed for pve healing (and pvp but trying to stick with pve).
    in additional dont forget priests jogjest rank gheal is no longer the highest in base, paladin will now have 1k higher base then the priest, CoH heals now for 684-756 and costs 890 mana. i don't know what i'm looking for but clearly i just can't see it. yes priest do get alot of +Xx% of healing increased, but as i checked now all classes do.

was expecting to see some sort of "buff" for priests.

from what i see know druids shamans will be the best and valuable pve raid healers. i am sure a change will come

15+ Year Old Account

Wow.. If it doesn't change i might re roll a pally.

SoR one is decent, but priests dont stack crit. however the dispel one is a nice pvp oriented glyph. all around they suck

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom366
    SoR one is decent, but priests dont stack crit. however the dispel one is a nice pvp oriented glyph. all around they suck
    No, we don't stack crit atm - we might do it for some disc / holy (or at least disc) build though. But as said one or two decent talents won't make up for the rest being a waste.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.