Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Elemental Shaman Nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by woeye
    Funny for I wrote about this talent in another thread as well But yeah, this talent truely fails. I mean, come on, 5 points on tier 6 for -0.5 seconds? This talent should be tier 1 or 2 talent.
    Remember back those days when Blizzard reduced the base casting time of LB? Their argument was they wanted to give resto specced shamans the ability to grind better. And lower the mana cost of course. Back then I thought: Oh my, why didn't they just swap Lightning Mastery with Call of Thunder or one of those tier 1 talents?
    Yea. i never get lightning mastery when i go enhance. Ive tried it, like that one video with the mental quickness/dw + lightning mastery spec for constant 3 - 4k lightning bolts. The only problem is, i also saw a destro lock video in bg shooting people for 12k soulfires and 7k shadowbolts with the same spell damage stacking. :P
    Do not underestimate us.

okay, i just finished first version of redone talent trees for all classes, it has intentional bloat on top tier for having PvP and PvE oriented talents here, also was trying for some synergy(NYI at full scale atm)
    http://war-tools.com/t58076.html?b=6zyxq
    post your opinions please, so i can tweak it out abit more

Quote Originally Posted by woeye
    Funny for I wrote about this talent in another thread as well But yeah, this talent truely fails. I mean, come on, 5 points on tier 6 for -0.5 seconds? This talent should be tier 1 or 2 talent.
    Remember back those days when Blizzard reduced the base casting time of LB? Their argument was they wanted to give resto specced shamans the ability to grind better. And lower the mana cost of course. Back then I thought: Oh my, why didn't they just swap Lightning Mastery with Call of Thunder or one of those tier 1 talents?

resto shaman will get full benefit of spell power from their healing gear... so that arguement kinda still stands true

Nice catch of the Hunter stampede thing. We get a "buff" up to 6 yards, while hunter pets get better. Wow...

Based on the blue posts in beta, resto is back to only CH spam. Thus I guess it can be assumed that elementals are going to strictly be using the same rotation we did before... lb+lb+lb+lb+lb+cl, rinse repeat...

And also since Chain Heal is the primary, very efficient, spec defining, and slightly OP talent it always has been, it will definitely mean as things progress, 2 resto shaman in raids, and most likely 1 enhance (if they can get their damage output fixed), thus R.I.P to raiding elementals...

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    Nice catch of the Hunter stampede thing. We get a "buff" up to 6 yards, while hunter pets get better. Wow...

Based on the blue posts in beta, resto is back to only CH spam. Thus I guess it can be assumed that elementals are going to strictly be using the same rotation we did before... lb+lb+lb+lb+lb+cl, rinse repeat...

And also since Chain Heal is the primary, very efficient, spec defining, and slightly OP talent it always has been, it will definitely mean as things progress, 2 resto shaman in raids, and most likely 1 enhance (if they can get their damage output fixed), thus R.I.P to raiding elementals...

I still hope some major skill/talent changes are in store... i really find it hard to believe that blizzard would let the same old DPS ability rotations still happen... i mean they are trying to remove SB spam from destro locks with more spells in rotation, same with affliction with haunt and mages are getting some decent changes... hopefully they dont end up throwing 1 scorch with glyph up and spamming frostfirebolt

I wanted to play my shaman in wotlk... but i cant stand LB spam