Need a blood pvp spec for s7!

Title says it all

Thank you

Re: Need a blood pvp spec for s7!

Blood lack of snares, also ur going to need ArP vs Palys, Resto druid, Shamans, Warriors, Dks,,

Blood damage still low vs Frost or Unholy ( pvp scenario ).

=/ hope u find a good one. unholy Death Coil Heavy still ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by DKareOKnoobL2P
    Blood lack of snares, also ur going to need ArP vs Palys, Resto druid, Shamans, Warriors, Dks,,

Lol what? Blood has the exact same snares as unholy and frost.

And blood has the highest damage out put of all the DK specs.

@OP check out http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=111817

Quote Originally Posted by DKareOKnoobL2P

Blood has a glyph based snare that cant be disspelled like chain of ice and i can take down player faster then unholy deathcoil spec like im pumping out 7k heartstike on pallys right now

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    Blood has a glyph based snare that cant be disspelled like chain of ice and i can take down player faster then unholy deathcoil spec like im pumping out 7k heartstike on pallys right now

Umm blood is really bad for pvp you need alot of armor pen. I don't know if you are dueling pallys in greens or what but you won't be hitting someone with 800+ resil and wearing plate for 7k. more like 3k inless you have a ton of armor pen. But you should be able to get to the 1500s with a blood spec and buy some misc s7 items...

Blood DK = War with no MS

Quote Originally Posted by Ivohae

Umm blood is really bad for pvp you need alot of armor pen. I don't know if you are dueling pallys in greens or what but you won't be hitting someone with 800+ resil and wearing plate for 7k. more like 3k inless you have a ton of armor pen. But you should be able to get to the 1500s with a blood spec and buy some misc s7 items...

Blood DK = War with no MS
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=111817 look at pic in link

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    What am i suppost to be looking at ? the guy is attacking a priest. Of course clothies you are going to hit hard but, druids,war,pallies,shammies,dks,hunters arnt going to be getting hit for shit. You will be lucky to break 1500 as blood.

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyAshbringer
    Lol what? Blood has the exact same snares as unholy and frost.

And blood has the highest damage out put of all the DK specs.

@OP check out http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=111817
    except that blood can snare up to 2 people from one strike (wasting a glyph) and Unholy/Frost can snare as many people that are in range so no blood does not have the exact same snares as unholy/frost

Unholy is still king of pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivohae
    What am i suppost to be looking at ? the guy is attacking a priest. Of course clothies you are going to hit hard but, druids,war,pallies,shammies,dks,hunters arnt going to be getting hit for shit. You will be lucky to break 1500 as blood.
    You'll hit druids,wars, shammies, and dks as hard as you hit priests.

except that blood can snare up to 2 people from one strike (wasting a glyph) and Unholy/Frost can snare as many people that are in range so no blood does not have the exact same snares as unholy/frost

Unholy is still king of pvp
    No unholy is garbage for pvp you have no clue what you're talking about.
    It's not a wasted glyph spot and not only are you slowing two people you're doing cleave damage to both and what the hell are you talking about frost can snare as many that are in range? No one in there right mind glyphs for Howling Blast.

Blood is the best PvP spec.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

people who think blood aint viable in arenas you guys honestly suck Blood is owning everything in arena right now i can take down rogue in seconds along with a druid when the warrior has MS up
    if you want easy Wins Go Blood!
    whack everything you got up to 130 RP Hysteria + DRW = Game Over.....
    try it if you dont believe me o and have 40% ArP!!!