Poll: are you as pissed off as me about making every instance 10 ppl playable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

Raiding has always been the preserve of elitists who had the time and, more importantly, connections to get into a raid guild. Lost your internet connection for a month? Tough luck you're too far behind and /gkicked. Only just started playing/hit top level? Too late you've missed the boat: we're all in BWL/SSC now, GL catching up solo. Rolled an oversubscribed class? Tough luck all the raid guilds don't need you. GL getting to see end game content now.

See how these obstacles have nothing to do with your skill?

With Gruul being the 25man step after kara no matter how good you and your 9 friends were you were barred from progressing. At least now not having organised a massive guild won't stop you from playing your role well, and you can make progess in 10 man when 25 man raiding isn't available to you and then switch to 25man, albeit at a slightly lower level than you were in 10 man, if the option becomes available.
    Have they fixed hunter pets yet? Didn't think so...

I like the idea of 10-man raids.

I will still prefer 25-man, but if I'm bored and we are 10 online in guild, it's better than just doing a heroic or something.

The loot is better for 25-man raids, and the battle should be more interesting, so meh.

It would be wonderful if my guild had 25 "core" people geared enough to start 25 man raids at the beginning but where will this gear come from......10 man versions. Now I don't think I will spend much time in the 10 man version of naxx....we will get ourselves geared and move into 25 man raids. Does that mean we will never set foot in the 10 man versions...no but we will probably treat them like badge runs (or whatever the level 80 equivelent will be).

So yes, I am very fond of getting to choose if I want 10 man or 25 man.