Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.0.2 deployed on live servers

After buying your Glyph at the Auction House or from an inscriber, you will have to be near a Lexicon of Power to use it (this is a forge-like item available near most of the Inscriptions trainer).
    You're probably meaning "a Scribe" here.
    As well as "Inscription trainers".

Quote Originally Posted by Qaay
    I got few mules filled with various preTBC herbs, just to ripoff potential inscriptors
    Actually, many "veteran" players did the same thing ... that's why I feel Glyphs will be very cheap on AH, as everyone will be doing the same stuff for one month at least.
    _
    r

I bet 1000G from my main that PATCH NOTES will be the same as PTR notes... Updated to the very first build of PTR (they NEVER updated them, damn!!!).
    _
    r

I sure hope Blizz doesn't make it too easy seems like alot of nerfing. Our guild love the chalenging endgame bosses. and when are they going to let rogues put Poison on their arrows?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

so where are you gonna learn inscription recipes on live? seems like all the trainers are in dalaran? or am I missing something

Quote Originally Posted by Grub
    so where are you gonna learn inscription recipes on live?
    Major capital cities.
    _
    r

Achievements are in. They were in on PTR. And tigole said they would be in 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by MGRaden
    Achievements are in. They were in on PTR. And tigole said they would be in 3.0
    UBRS will be overcrowded tonight :P.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

@Rugus

i call you on that bet! GC posted in the DK forums.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/18/1097...-at-least.html

sooo.. i think it means he wants the most recent beta build talents to be implemented.
    all speculation though. he never really outright said it was. but the way he implied it.. ahhh.
    lol.

i can't wait till realms are back up.

This kinda sucks for my friend...

He finally got done with his chain for Champ of Naaru, but was saved when it came time for the mag quest...

So now he can't get the title...ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyqar

He finally got done with his chain for Champ of Naaru, but was saved when it came time for the mag quest...

WOTLK/This patch brings alot of new titles so don't let him QQ to hard .

Why did they remove the ony quest chain? not that i really see aproblem no longer having to complete it to get in, but why in total? never read about it either.
    I sleep, for it is in the dream that I am truly free.

US players can now open their launchers and begin the patching process, which takes a while even after the downloads are done! So get 'er done now to avoid wait times later on when the servers are ready to come up.

I'm installing the 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 update now. I'm curious what build we're gonna end up with (last PTR build or a future build no one has seen before with yet more unannounced changes).

Yes, the patch notes listed while it installs are way out of date. Several of the mage listings are old, at least.

Edit: Okay, done installing 3.0.2 patch. It's build 9056! Beta's 9061 so this could be *slightly* older and be missing a few changes. Will have to see what differences there are, if any, when people start datamining.

Got a question guys how much are the XP from 60-70 lowered ? i want numbers

if someone post it after he run wow ill be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by bazywow
    Got a question guys how much are the XP from 60-70 lowered ? i want numbers

if someone post it after he run wow ill be very happy
    Not listed in Patch notes

Also... I fired up the game after installing 3.0.1 and 3.0.2.... and got the BC Promo trailer - "You are not prepared etc"... wtf.... 3.0.2, not 2.0.2!!!

Deleted

The Onyxia quest-chain has been removed from the game
    what this means? no more onyxia if u didnt to the quest chain, or just the quest chain is no more needed to enter onyxia?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrie
    what this means? no more onyxia if u didnt to the quest chain, or just the quest chain is no more needed to enter onyxia?
    The quests got removed so you can enter her cave without attument now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyqar

Aww that sucks, I went back and got mine after they removed the attunement requirement. But I'll never get to see the Hand of A'dal title =(

Quote Originally Posted by arrogance
    @Rugus - i call you on that bet! GC posted in the DK forums. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/18/1097...-at-least.html sooo.. i think it means he wants the most recent beta build talents to be implemented. all speculation though. he never really outright said it was. but the way he implied it.. ahhh. lol.
    So it seems official PATCH NOTES are up... and I was right: these are the OLD patch notes from the FIRST PTR BUILD. Damn I hate Blizzard sometimes. Look at that, under Hunter notes: "Aspect of the Viper - The hunter takes on the aspect of the viper, instantly regenerating mana equal to 100% of the damage done by any ranged attack or ability, but reduces your total damage done by 50%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time". WRONG... This is now changed and mana regen is based on weapon SPEED, not DAMAGE. Baaaaaah!

Quote Originally Posted by Haoran
    http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/10/14/3-0-2-patch-notes Official patch notes.
    As mentioned above: these notes lack the latest updates
    _
    r