Thread: Latency and fps

Latency and fps

I switched to bartender from bongos and I have no bar which displays fps/lag/addon memory usage, therefore I cant see those things amo.

Is there mabbe some lil addon which displays that shizzle?

Re: Latency and fps

Just get the normal, run-of-the-mill FuBar mod and then get Performance_Fu. Just a little bar at the top of your screen, and Performance_Fu lists Memory usage, FPS and latency.

Ok, gonna try it as soon as server is up

Quote Originally Posted by Cantii
    Just get the normal, run-of-the-mill FuBar mod and then get Performance_Fu. Just a little bar at the top of your screen, and Performance_Fu lists Memory usage, FPS and latency.
    Does not seem I can use it w/o FUbar, and as I said I would like to stick with Bartender, just need lil extra for performance

You can use a addon like SLdatatext. I don't know if it has been updated for 3.0.2 but you can check.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisha
    Does not seem I can use it w/o FUbar, and as I said I would like to stick with Bartender, just need lil extra for performance
    FUbar isn't a action bar mod like Bartender, I use Bartender4 as well and I also use FUbar. What FUbar does is put a bar (not an action bar) at the top and/or bottom of your screen for easy access to your addons. D/L FUbar and PerformanceFU and you will solve your poblem.

ok thanks man, gonna try that then