Shamans and spell haste

2 Questions.
    1. How much spell haste does it take to cake .1 off of casting? I think its 50 but idk.
    2. Is there a site for shamans? IE retpaladin.com, something like that

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Shamans and spell haste

elitestjerks.com, but as it stands we get a straight 2% haste from a totem and more if you glyph. Dosent matter too much because resto is beneficent and ele is broken like you wouldn't believe.
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

why do people say elemental is broken? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Killtac
    2 Questions.
    1. How much spell haste does it take to cake .1 off of casting? I think its 50 but idk.
    2. Is there a site for shamans? IE retpaladin.com, something like that
    It's a pretty open ended question in that it really depends on what you are castings, thus taking .1 sec off of what spell? Chain Lightning? Lightning Bolt, or heals?

Quote Originally Posted by Zofi
    why do people say elemental is broken? lol
    maybe because they actualy play one and know how painful it is to raid with low damage or pvp with little to no chance?

anyway, haste will be even more mathy stat than weap speeds for enhas. rotations will change almost every 2% of haste, with random procs, that can seriously screw eleshaman dps even more, considering 3 of our nukes have some sort of CD. if anything, i will settle with some ammount of haste to do rotetion which would i prefer and than simply stack SP. less mathy, less latency dependant, less room for errors.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroXen TruSin
    elitestjerks.com, but as it stands we get a straight 2% haste from a totem and more if you glyph. Dosent matter too much because resto is beneficent and ele is broken like you wouldn't believe.
    5% from wrath of air totem and there is no glyph that affects haste.