Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Athenelól first lvl 80!

He's the best, don't be jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    Well, if GMs are always right, ok, but which one? lol

Also, it's like going to the police station, a cop tells you to sit down, another comes and smacks you cause you're sitting down.
    I wouldnt use this example, I would use another one, one cop says to you its ok if you hold your gun (or knife or whateva) in your hands while you are standing near his car in the street, than his partner comes in, see you with a gun standing, he takes his gun out and shoots you in face, just because he has already seen once in his past these kind of guys with guns standing smoothly in street and then starting to shoot everyone and maybe 1 cop was just checking you shooting license

And about which GM is right? Its like with the laws, the lates laws has the power over the ones taken before Its that simple.

Don't know the whole story maybe gm #2 came on and told them to stop. They didn't thus the banning.

15+ Year Old Account

Good.. Next time try to solo it -.-..
    ALTF4.

lol@all you people nerd raging over one guy.

agreed axal lol why all the qq? ???
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

I guess it's because he acts like a complete ass in all of his "Athene" videos, but if people actually paid attention to his other videos, that he could be rather serious and mature.

athene -> funny
    you guys -> not funny at all

nice to see all you guys not having a clue about anything these guys (not only in wow...) are doing ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral
    athene -> funny
    you guys -> not funny at all

nice to see all you guys not having a clue about anything these guys (not only in wow...) are doing ;-)
    Nice to give smartass posts without any clue about what you post in your post

Lol @ him getting banned and ROFL at
    His next record is to lose his virginity. in only 31 years 16 days and 10 hours!
    Also, I found it funny how he called PVEers no-lifers, while in his very first movie defends himself from not being a no-lifer and calling no-lifer callers noobs, f*ckers, etc.

PS: Sorry, the movie I was talking about isn't relevant in this topic, I just found it funny enough to mention it

Exactly what arbuzno said.

Well, you have a point, arbuzno ;-)

But he's just so damn convincing!

Athene > YOU!

I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Not jealous at all.

There's always going to be some idiot who rushes through the content to be "world first". There is a buzz about it for a while and then everyone forgets it. Now the guy is even BANNED so the account is gone forever.

Epic fail on that achievement.

Yeah, let's all skip the new content and just get the Achievement.
    Because we all know that Achievement's mean alot.
    Hi

Does him rushing through the content affect you at all?

No, so stop qqing.

ROFL why so much QQ and defense for this guy? at the end of the day

who gives a funk? OH NOES SOMEONE ON t3H INTERNETS HAS GOT 80 AND BEEN BANNED

blog me a river
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

Deleted

rofl someone really taking the athene's vids seriosly?
    set sail for fail boat and go buy an sense of humour ;o

LOL... who cares who is first.... grats at your ban dude... hope they lift it... if they dont want this exploit used then remove it. The content is still there ppl he can play it or not his choice... dont be mad cause you didnt think of it.

If you didnt have time to do it right the first time, where are you going to find time to do it a second?

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Yeah, let's all skip the new content and just get the Achievement.
    Because we all know that Achievement's mean alot.
    Sarcasm fail?
    First 80. In the world.
    Yeah, that means a lot. Because you and everyone else will never get that. It's not like he misses any content either.