Game crashing = Reinstall WoW? Halp pl0x

My game has been crashing a lot recently but I would just reopen WoW. This time it crashed and I tried to open the game back up again, it says "Unable to validate game version" when I try to log in. I read that the only way to fix it is to reinstall the entire game since I'm on a Mac. My question is do I have to reinstall the first WoW, BC, and WotLK all over again? And if I do, do I need the cd's/key to install them? Please help! Thanks lol

Re: Game crashing = Reinstall WoW? Halp pl0x

You can try to run a repair, and if that doesn't work, idk what will really. I've never had an issue with validating the game version unless it was on an lolprivate server.

About reinstalling, you can download all of the games off of worldofwarcraft.com thankfully, so you wont need all of the cd for each game to reinstall.

lol Yeah I don't play on private servers, but about reinstalling the game, won't it take like 3 days to do since each one is long as balls? Also, what's the exactly link to download them if you know where it's at.

If I reinstall the games from the website, will I still need the keys or anything that would come with the game if I bought it at the store? Because I originally downloaded the game online and I don't want to get stuck having to repay for the game + expansions.

When I start WoW screen is black and then game grash, It sayz wow.exe is not right. I tryed to reinstal the game but result is the same. Do i have to download new graphic drivers or something else is the problem? I have played wow before on my old computer but i now i have new one i and want to play. Please help

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by QueueQueue
    If I reinstall the games from the website, will I still need the keys or anything that would come with the game if I bought it at the store? Because I originally downloaded the game online and I don't want to get stuck having to repay for the game + expansions.
    No, you just install the game and play again, all your info is on a Blizzard server.

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok
    When I start WoW screen is black and then game grash, It sayz wow.exe is not right. I tryed to reinstal the game but result is the same. Do i have to download new graphic drivers or something else is the problem? I have played wow before on my old computer but i now i have new one i and want to play. Please help
    Pls don´t "crash" a topic...
    I dont think it is anything with your graphic driver, but im not sure about the DirectX
    Do u have DirectX on the computer ?
    If yes, then try to delete wow.exe and run repair.

I dont know if it will work, but give it a go...