BackDraft is broken

So far, I've enjoy alot of the new perks that warlocks have, caticlysum stunning more with conflag - i know i spelt that wrong, and just molten core in general.

the only setback while questing for me is backdraft. The buff itself is awesome, don't get me wrong. However, this buff reduces the casting time on your next three destro spells by 30% - your casting time... When I throw out instant moves like backlash or shadowburn, I notice that a charge of backdraft is lost...

In the end, this really isn't a huge deal. I canflag alot so it doesn't really matter if I lose a few charges to instant moves. But the prinicple behind backdraft is flawed, it should only work towards destro spells that are casted, not instant moves.

Tell me what you guys think about it

Re: BackDraft is broken

Probably it isn't intended to work this way but we can't expect more from GC
    www.xaximbo.blogspot.com Warlock Theorycrafting mostly focused to PvP, i want to know your opinion!

Its been a compliant since beta/PTR...nothing new good or bad. Synergized by the worst 45-50 skill for any class in any tree fire and brimstone. High contributor as to why destro is at odds with itself.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

If conflag wouldn't trigger GCD, I wouldn't mind that backdraft cahrges are eaten with backlash(nightfall

The bug report forum is --------> that way.

hope they add a minor glyph for backdraft not affecting immolate as well. while it is nice in pvp its absolutely useless in pve

15+ Year Old Account

I reported this bug a month ago. Expect the fix in the next patch or 3.1.

Until then, manage your instants better.

R.I.P. YARG