Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    A specific spec for one or two fights might be better than the regular cookie cutter spec, but it in no way makes the cookie cutter spec bad.
    Did the words, "Cookie-cutter spec is bad." Come out of my mouth? My only issue is with this limp wrist telling me I'm horrible and I have the exact same level of progression. If you want to cookie-cutter then cookie-cutter. You don't have to be overly rude. And then not expect people to lash out at you. Furykin sounds like a retpally.

"You're bad! Do this! I'm better! This is what I read!" That's what I get from Furykin's original post and every post that has followed. He can't even type properly. Here's the funniest thing, "because you're dense and wouldn't understand this without me pointing out, that was sarcasm, progression is not a measure of skill."

You fucking serious? How is it not a measure of skill? If I can down the same bosses using my spec. And you down the same bosses using your spec. IT'S THE SAME LEVEL OF SKILL. Obviously. You're to dense to understand that part. How is progressing and supporting your guild with you skills as a tank not a measurement of skill? That's the hilarious part. I'm going to go off on a limb here and say. That I'm guessing your upset IRL cause your guild is banging it's head against a wall and still haven't managed to kill HLK. This of course being unheard of. Cause you got your spec from EJ and therefore you are the perfect DK tank. And sense you're the "perfect" DK tank. Perhaps... Just perhaps the rest of your guild should have followed suit and you wouldn't be in the same boat as this scrub DK that posted his armory on MMOc.

Hear is another thing about your... attitude. This post was made to help people out. The only helpful thing you did was say that I wasn't exactly like you. THanks, I'm glad I'm not like you. I'm glad I actually still enjoy playing this game. So go bang your head against a wall. Then post on the DK forums like a retpally. All mad at the world and what not. It must be my fault that you're not a cherry little cupcake. So here's a pro tip. Pull your head out of your local theorycrafter's ass and then try something else for a change.

Maybe one day you'll amount to being a real man. With real ideas. Until then. You're just a little crybaby emo brat.

P.S. Progression isn't a measure of skill... LOL. So Paragon could be the worst players ever? Give me a break.

Odd spec dusterkeit but then again each his own. 7.5/10

Rate my DKS Tank set/Spec Thanks.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a+52&cn=Qinara

Oh, that's just how I read it the first time.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin View Post
    Odd spec dusterkeit but then again each his own. 7.5/10

Rate my DKS Tank set/Spec Thanks.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a+52&cn=Qinara
    Hmm... Little too much hit, but missing an Icy Touch could kill an opener too, eh?
    9/10, Respect the Expertise AND 245 Sigil!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nels&cn=Ysdrae
    It's my 3v3 PvP gear, so rate that if you like. ArP gems are from PvE gear cross-over obviously.

Not bad, I'm not too much into pvp, but it looks like everything checks out. Grabbing more pve gear or pvp gear to have gear with str gems instead of arp wouldn't hurt.

Armory in Sig, planning on regemming arp the next time dbw drops for us. I'm only the last person in the guild who needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor Kahlan View Post
    Not bad, I'm not too much into pvp, but it looks like everything checks out. Grabbing more pve gear or pvp gear to have gear with str gems instead of arp wouldn't hurt.

Armory in Sig, planning on regemming arp the next time dbw drops for us. I'm only the last person in the guild who needs it.

Shouldn't gem expertise. Stacking a bit is great for DPS, but purely by EP, Arp is your best stat. Arp in reg sockets, 10crit/10str in yellow, arp in blue sockets (only match sockets if you get str and you don't have to gem blue). 12 crit / 12 hit enchant for boots is better as well, and Sigil of Awareness is an easy upgrade.

My signature has my information... wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Borean+Tundra&cn=Nephron
    Nephron
    <Obsidium>

Quote Originally Posted by nephron View Post
    Shouldn't gem expertise. Stacking a bit is great for DPS, but purely by EP, Arp is your best stat. Arp in reg sockets, 10crit/10str in yellow, arp in blue sockets (only match sockets if you get str and you don't have to gem blue). 12 crit / 12 hit enchant for boots is better as well, and Sigil of Awareness is an easy upgrade.
    No, if you are stacking arpen and don't have both STS and DBW, you pretty much go full arpen in every socket.
    My signature has my information... wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Borean+Tundra&cn=Nephron
    Ironically, screw you and your STS and DBW. You desparetly need expertise, probably to the level of gemming or getting Tier legs and using badge gloves or Aldrianna's.

7.5/10 for expertise and dropping Howling Blast instead of 1/5 BM.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...etree&cn=Pubix

Need STS, Gunship bracers and BQ's goddamn neck
    Because I should probably have a link to my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/smoff/simple

8/10, few personal changes I would make here and there. Gimme your legs btw.

sig

7/10 Could shed a bit of hit rating, need to pick up more ArP but you're itemized properly at least (near exp cap, gemming correctly). Try and pick up another H Frost Giant's to replace BVB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerian View Post
    7/10 Could shed a bit of hit rating, need to pick up more ArP but you're itemized properly at least (near exp cap, gemming correctly). Try and pick up another H Frost Giant's to replace BVB.
    i had a 2nd hc cleaver, but i was on 263 hit, and i seemed to be missing a lot :/ so i picked up BVB for that extra bit of hit :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ruperto View Post
    i had a 2nd hc cleaver, but i was on 263 hit, and i seemed to be missing a lot :/ so i picked up BVB for that extra bit of hit :/
    You can cap with as low as 150-160ish if I remember correctly but your spell hit dips below cap (miss a few pestilences every now and then, worth it for the extra arp/str). The h cleaver wins just from the socket.

You can cap with as low as 150-160ish if I remember correctly but your spell hit dips below cap (miss a few pestilences every now and then, worth it for the extra arp/str). The h cleaver wins just from the socket.
    i've reequipped the hc cleaver then! ty

If you don't need the hit, hc FGC is better than normal BVB because of the gem slot.

If you don't need the hit, hc FGC is better than normal BVB because of the gem slot.
    aye, okay! it's back and equipped now now to get trinkets

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ruperto
    7/10, jealous of your bracers and cape! Damn you!

Edit:
    Armory link is in my sig.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2010-09-14 at 05:39 PM.

Thank you for your insight, I totally didn't just say that.

Thank you for your insight, I totally didn't just say that.
    Two people saying it is better than just one.

This guy is my hero, no joke: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...netotem&n=Vice
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sil&cn=Alathas if you want me, Most likely i'll be wearing a dress of some sort though :P barely do 25 mans so i won't be hitting 90% Apen with gems, hence im still str. UA isn't there because its a small (for me anyway) dps decrease for the annoyance of using it.
    Last edited by Richardplex; 2010-09-14 at 06:59 PM.