Malygos10 in 5 min

I did this at 27th of December.
    If some 1 want to do that, i can explain how.
    First of all, fight is about moving boss to let the sparks collect behind the boss, and druids/palas roots/stuns them at same spot. Ideally u can wait for sparks that is going from same spot, so that will be more easy. When boss is about 50% u should have 3-4 sparks at same spot and kill them to nuke boss down when he lands.
    Timing:
    1st phase -In about 2m 30s u should nuke him down to 50% and with 3 sparks u should take him down to 1-10%.
    2nd phase - u MUST stay on this sparks to nuke adds down. Prot warrior with spell reflects and DK with anti magic shield will help u to do that. If u will be lucky enough random shields can spawn to place where u stay. 2nd phase should take no longer then 1 minute, because 3-4 sparks gives too insance dps.
    3rd phase - if boss have 1% then just 1st who attacks boss will kill him. If boss have about 300k hp left and u still have 30 sec left u can easily kill him(but with 10dd drakers without healers).

TIPS:
    1. Move boss carefull to dont kill the raid if u want collect sparks behind the boss.
    2. Try to take as many ranged damagers as u can.
    3. Use not more then 2 healers for this fight.
    4. When starts 2nd phase healers in this sparks must go all out dps, put dots up (and refresh it when he flying away, dots will keep damaging him but u will not see that).

I used setup:
    3 mages(fire), 2 rogues(combat), resto dru, holy pal, DK, prot war, moonkin.

Recommend setup:
    prot war, resto dru, 2 fire mage, moonkin, 2 BM hunts, holy priest, elem shaman for heroism, DK.

As u can see i havent used heroism or something, just skill and insane dps . Did this not with my guild just with some skilled friends and ppl who wanted to do so. Good luck with tries.

Oh allmust forgot about link on armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...8C%D1%8F%D0%BA

Re: Malygos10 in 5 min

Interesting tactic (saving up adds)... thanks for sharing!

you used fire mages instead of frostfire?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

We did this without using a DK, it's very easy with DK. Without you need to get lucky with spark locations. So we kept trying until we got 2 sparks coming from same side and it was done.

You can only receive the benefit of 2 sparks at one time.
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamwow
    errm , they stack until oblivion mate.
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamwow
    not true atleast in the 25 man version you can stack as many as you want

They stack, but the previous ones will disappear before you can put a 4th one on

3 stacks for a few seconds is the most I've had on a 10m

You can benefit from how many spark you want.

Ive done the achievement in 10man and we used 4 sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by shokchief
    not true atleast in the 25 man version you can stack as many as you want
    in 10 man also :

Within the 10 minute enrage timer at any rate.

6 stacked gives about 1100% damage increase, as the buff works multiplicative.

Just keep them all rooted trough phase 1, then at the end nuke them down, burn malygos to 1% then breeze trough phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfiets
    They stack, but the previous ones will disappear before you can put a 4th one on

3 stacks for a few seconds is the most I've had on a 10m
    The sparks last for a period of time before they fade. If you wait to kill them (via roots/stuns keeping them in place for a later time) you can get more sparks stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    The sparks last for a period of time before they fade. If you wait to kill them (via roots/stuns keeping them in place for a later time) you can get more sparks stacked.
    that's the plan but in 10man its very depends on line up... and i heard u cant root them anymore after 3.08.

But the plan is...collecting them until "last" Vortex.. then pop BL/Hero , kill the 4-6 Sparks....and nuke him to ...1-10%

For those looking for something to do this achievement is a great dps and player check.

GRATS!