10+ Year Old Account
    Probably LK HC. Right before he hit the RPG phase a defile got dropped, and since everyone was tunnel visioning at that moment the defile spread through all the field.

We never killed him on HC after that :/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

11%on rag FUCKING 11.4 i belive i was so fucking pissed

We had a lot of 1% wipes in BWL and BWD, and maybe one on Al'Akir. The most memorable (Though not a wipe) was during Ascendant Council. Got to the last phase, we started to die off, got to 50k with just the tank alive, who managed to kill the boss and was another melee hit away from being dead. Our most recent though was Beth'tilac. We got her to ~10k and our last person alive (warlock) died just as he was about to cast his proc. Was the last attempt for the night because of server shutdown too... We came in the next night and killed her in 1 shot.

I love the screenshot of the Sartharion 3D wipe when he only has 241 life left. I was in a similar situation but he had around 200k left
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Deleted
    had a 1% last night on majordomo hc, but we killed him later on. was horrible to wipe on 1% though

Deleted
    16k left on Rhyolith HC, we screamed so damn much on vent.

Valiona and Tharalion wipe with only 300hp left.

The most recent: 50k Alysrazor

Close to one of our first Illidan kills he enraged at like 1% or w/e it was before the RP started, The tank died, 23 people alive, more than enough to kill him as we have the 2 FR tanks up, BAM healing cone attack hes at full health and everyones dead.

Deleted
    10,3% wipe on Ragnaros before our first kill, 1,4% heroic Rhyolith...

Deleted
    Council in BoT
    Baleroc 0.78%
    Majordomo 0,3%

10+ Year Old Account
    4328 hp left on Rhyolith HC last night /facepalm

2 times at Felmyst 1%(1hp) when he is in the air phase , rogue gives wrong direction , 75% of the raid gets MC>wipe , both times different rogue (first time the CL , second time someone who copied the CL) . All we had to do both times was survive till he landed , then he would have died .

Deleted
    Well, my guildmate was on final stage of the legendary quest, we were fighting Ragnaros, he was at like 11% or 12%, everybody was alive, but then somebody knocked the meteorite straght at the guildie finishing the legendary quest, he of course died and since we were fooling around during that fight, we had no CR available, so the only way was to jump straight into lava hoping DoTs wont kill the boss before we finish the wipe :]

Nefarian 10 : add tank dies, adds proceed to maul maintank and healers... raid wipes at 80k hp.

Deleted
    Tribute to Insanity. The ToC achievement to kill every boss on heroic mode without a single wipe. Everything went perfectly, a few deaths on the previous bosses which we could overcome. Yet at sub 3% our maintank DC'd. People screaming left right and center. For the add tank to taunt the boss, yet the damage from the boss AND the adds instantly raped him. Calls for the druids to go bear form and taunt, any other class who CAN taunt to do so, alas the healing was too fragmented, players died from the cold debuff and we wiped before the dots could finish him off.

However, we plucked up our courage and tried again shortly after, and well. Here's us getting our sweet sweet revenge

Edit: Apologies for the sound, fraps was recording the sound from my own speakers so it repeated it somehow. However that's a nerd scream to rival a few of Paragon's and other top guilds
    Last edited by mmoc41b369fdf8; 2011-08-26 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    Back in TBC on the 3rd boss in MH, don't remember his name now. First try ever with the guild. Every one gets mana drained lik hell, ppl drop as flies and at around 15% it was just me (paly healer) and Thrall left. I somehow manage to stay alive to only see Thrall die at 1% thus resetting the fight. I will never forget that. It became a weekly routine to see 20+ ppl dead at the kill. Took some time before we had it on farm with acceptable death numbers

Deleted
    Before we killed Al'Akir the first time we had a 3 HP wipe. Everybody but our DK tank died at around 500K hp and he got it down to 3 HP before we wiped. Took us a bit to get over that

Had about 7 ~1% wipes for Anub 25 Heroic.. !IU!H!G* GUV"UV!!

Deleted
    I remember in the beginning of WOTLK, wiping at many HC dungeon bosses at 1% :X