Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

Finding Yoggy and Jurassic Yoggy are epic!! ;D

I think the kid in the middle is pally bubbling...
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

15+ Year Old Account

im so LMAO in irl....Shall this post never be ended

Quote Originally Posted by Correct
    HAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHA....MAN this is epic
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

My photoshop skills would not do this justice....so somebody...please please please
    do to this image what we all know needs to be done.

I now present...

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    Hehe great Now where is a tele-yoggi-tubbi?
    Not much I could've done with this one.. sorry.

Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    WTF is up with the Stormwind Throne room? Maybe this is just a placeholder for the brain room and there's no connection at all.
    Or maybe this explains why the high king is such a retard..?
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

Just to be sooo booring, about the rooms at Yogg-Saron's brain, is because he takes you back to the past. Stormwind Throne Room= The assasination of Anduin Wrynn, Wyrmrest Temple= The making of the Dragon Soul, a.k.a Demon Soul, and the shadow vault interior is Lich King torturing someone unknown at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Pht3iRq8Y

Listen to it

First of all, nice vid
    I didnt bother to read all the 14 pages of speculations and answers to this vid (yeah, lazy me) But i think those three rooms has a different thing to it. If i remember correct, there was some strange soundfiles found on the PTR most likely connected to the YS fight. One example is The SW room, im thinking it has something to do with the assasination of King Llane. In the soundfiles you can hear Garona Halforcen Speak (most likely) with Llane (speculations aswell ) How the asssasination has anything to do with YS i dont know, but it also makes sense to me due to the soundfiles found on the PTR. Another thing is the insanity factor of the fight, i smell "false" images made by YS in those rooms, to drive you "insane". Would love to read the last novel comming out, think it is alot to learn about YS and probably what those rooms are for there.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainstomper
    Just to be sooo booring, about the rooms at Yogg-Saron's brain, is because he takes you back to the past. Stormwind Throne Room= The assasination of Anduin Wrynn, Wyrmrest Temple= The making of the Dragon Soul, a.k.a Demon Soul, and the shadow vault interior is Lich King torturing someone unknown at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Pht3iRq8Y

Listen to it
    That was singlehandedly the scariest, most disturbing thing I have ever heard...and I like it!
    Rule# 1: Do not turn a creature of lesser intelligence into a creature of higher intelligence - Cerebral brain function rarely translates in a polymorph... But sometimes it does. Voracious creatures such as serpents and wolves need not have their predatory instincts honed with a human mind. We feel obligated to quote Small Claims Disaster Case 12651-B, Labeled, "Bartholomew: The Bear who Bears Arms."
    -Polymorphic Rules and Regulations.

These parodies are awesome, LOL!

Listened to the Brain Room audio again and again, and I believe:

Stormwind - It's before the destruction of Stormwind in Warcraft 1 lore. Based on what Garona says, it's actually just before the Horde's first assault of the city, which fails. Blackhand was dead and Gul'dan was in a coma by the time the city actually fell. I think we will find out Garona was corrupted by Yogg-Saron, though.

Wyrmrest Temple - Creation of the Demon Soul, it's in one of the "War of the Ancients" trilogy books.

Icecrown cathedral area - I'm 90% certain the tortured prisoner is the same voice as Highlord Bolvar. It doesn't sound anything like Caverns of Time Arthas. The audio dialogue leads me to think Bolvar didn't die and the Lich King is trying to turn him into a death knight or something, break him just as he broke "him" (Arthas). How this relates to Yogg-Saron, I dunno.

Wheres Yoggy?

Hooray for corporate synergy!

Longyogg is loooong:

I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretac
    These parodies are awesome, LOL!

Listened to the Brain Room audio again and again, and I believe:

Stormwind - It's before the destruction of Stormwind in Warcraft 1 lore. Based on what Garona says, it's actually just before the Horde's first assault of the city, which fails. Blackhand was dead and Gul'dan was in a coma by the time the city actually fell. I think we will find out Garona was corrupted by Yogg-Saron, though.

Wyrmrest Temple - Creation of the Demon Soul, it's in one of the "War of the Ancients" trilogy books.

Icecrown cathedral area - I'm 90% certain the tortured prisoner is the same voice as Highlord Bolvar. It doesn't sound anything like Caverns of Time Arthas. The audio dialogue leads me to think Bolvar didn't die and the Lich King is trying to turn him into a death knight or something, break him just as he broke "him" (Arthas). How this relates to Yogg-Saron, I dunno.
    Looks mostly right.

People in this thread don't realize: There is no Arthas or Ner'zhul, The Lich King can't be torturing Arthas, they are on being. No Arthas. no Ner'zhul. just The Lich King.

The voice of the person being tortured is definitely Bolvar.

Alright, I've NEVER edited an image before in my life..ever, so all I could think of with MS paint. Some of you might get it.

EDIT: can anyone tell me a 100% free image editing software I can dl and link? I wana do these parodies too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72