Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted

Same old Shadow UI, since my guild decided we had too many healers. Also right after that raid I remembered that Enemy Grid exists, so I guess the layout is changing soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    I don't know if it's been asked before, and I apologize if it has. But would you ever consider sharing this? I also play a holy priest and I really like your setup, it's really nice! If not though, thanks anyway and great work.
    Whoops, I kept forgetting about this, sorry. Releasing a whole compilation is a lot of work, but here is my Grid2 profile import string, and that's the trickiest thing to set up. I think it'll probably not display everything right because you won't have the same fonts and textures that I do, so you'll have to change those. Feel free to ask if you have any specific problems.

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Big thanks to @Constie, who was kind enough to update his UI Setup Helper AddOn for me. Really made configuring my UI a lot easier and prevented a lot of strain from my eyes!
    Her, but I'm glad it's been useful! That travel menu is a good idea, which I think Broker_Everything's GPS plugin is also capable of...
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2016-10-04 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    got a little sick of my UI not fitting the game its actually for

http://i.pi.gy/oOAe.png

lots of texture work still to do, some of these are just placeholders whilst i root around the blizzard texture files

http://i.pi.gy/0KYa.gif
    As I already have told you, I now want my UI more blizzard like again, too, haha. I love that bottom bar and the ribbon for the zone text is <3.
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    mine's a little something like this. i wanted to upload more of a finished product but i realize i never tinker with it nowadays anyway, so here you go.

http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_100416_00pgzs1.jpg
    I know how you feel. I always want to do something, but then I just do nothing at all with the UI. Even tho' I have lots of new ideas for a new UI /o\

I really like the target frame with the info stuff below.
    BONUS! I've skinned ls:Toasts for ElvUI:
    http://i.imgur.com/iP5lO58l.jpg
    Yeah, lightspark did a good job with that Skinning Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    The thing in the middle, for tracking all debuffs on other targets - thats enemy grid, right?

I like this.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Yeah, lightspark did a good job with that Skinning Hook.
    There's always a room for improvement. I already have few more ideas in my head, but I need to work on my other addons rn >_>

Deleted
    The thing in the middle, for tracking all debuffs on other targets - thats enemy grid, right?
    Also right after that raid I remembered that Enemy Grid exists, so I guess the layout is changing soon.
    That's Raven in the screenshot.

Done a lot of tweaking since last time.
    I really love this chat. Can you share code/addon for chat tab? Will u add skinn for ls:Toasts to addonskins from Elv?
    Regards

That's Raven in the screenshot.
    Oh! My bad. Sorry. Never used Raven so didn't know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    There's always a room for improvement. I already have few more ideas in my head, but I need to work on my other addons rn >_>
    I have some, too. Maybe I can collect them and tell you then, maybe you'll like some of the ideas.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Finished the first playable version of oUF_Simple.

Added the last missing addons. Can finally play now.
    You need to fix the "blink" thing on the hidden actionbar buttons.

You know, i got the gift of Legion. I may get back onto my ui too, but it would be more an exercise of style for the lulz.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I have some, too. Maybe I can collect them and tell you then, maybe you'll like some of the ideas.
    Sure!

PM me on WoWI whenever you want
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-10-04 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    Done a lot of tweaking since last time.

Big thanks to Constie, who was kind enough to update his UI Setup Helper AddOn for me. Really made configuring my UI a lot easier and prevented a lot of strain from my eyes!
    This look's so crispy!
    Is there any chance you'll uploade you'r UI/Profile?

Deleted
    Waiting to try zork release, how can i match Wake auras icon with zork action bar?

Sure!

PM me on WoWI whenever you want
    Uhm. You UI is like....insanely gorgeous. When i'm going to redo mine i'll take some concepts with me (mostly bar/map/playerframe positioning). Don't worry, i won't steal your work.

BUT i will use your ls:toast ^^ it's insanely good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyjones View Post
    This look's so crispy!
    Is there any chance you'll uploade you'r UI/Profile?
    Thanks, I don't plan on uploading it, until I have found a better way (maybe I'll make an installer), because I made quite a few code modifications. And this would prevent the user from updating most of the addons I'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by Djup View Post
    I really love this chat. Can you share code/addon for chat tab? Will u add skinn for ls:Toasts to addonskins from Elv?
    Regards
    Thanks. It's the default ElvUI chat, and I created the panel with KGPanels. Will upload the skin to tukui until Azilroka adds it to AddOnSkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Uhm. You UI is like....insanely gorgeous. When i'm going to redo mine i'll take some concepts with me (mostly bar/map/playerframe positioning). Don't worry, i won't steal your work.

BUT i will use your ls:toast ^^ it's insanely good.
    Thanks!

However, I need to update artwork and redesign few frames T_T

Thanks!

However, I need to update artwork and redesign few frames T_T
    I am all for pixelated look and extremely minimal setups.

Hell, this time i'm going for full monochrome/grayscale style. Because why not. Less to deal with, more to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Felscar View Post

What I'm working with right now, both for my warrior tank and my enhance shaman. Still messing around with positioning.

Addons: Lyn's addons sans oUF, Stuf, raven, and weakauras, mostly.

Nice UI!. What is the star like addon please? Is it tracking your HP?

thanks

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsandman View Post
    Nice UI!. What is the star like addon please? Is it tracking your HP?

thanks
    The center thing that shows "61" is Maelstrom, I'm like 98% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    The center thing that shows "61" is Maelstrom, I'm like 98% sure.
    Yes, it is! It's just a set of weakauras. The *star* is just a texture I put there for visuals till I thought it would be nice to track the global cooldown, so it's also a swing timer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Felscar View Post
    Yes, it is! It's just a set of weakauras. The *star* is just a texture I put there for visuals till I thought it would be nice to track the global cooldown, so it's also a swing timer now.
    What are you using for an Objective tracker?

Deleted
    Thanks, I don't plan on uploading it, until I have found a better way (maybe I'll make an installer), because I made quite a few code modifications. And this would prevent the user from updating most of the addons I'm using.
    Oh okay, i see
    Well, i will absolutely wait for that day

Greetings

Deleted
    5man

I uploaded all my addons. oUF_Simple is available aswell but still in beta stage. The nameplate spawn is not part of oUF yet, thus I have to embed oUF for now.

Addon list
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...or-101381.html