Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted

Here's what I'm currently running with

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    That's nice

Some suggestions !
    - Remove the percentage of life on party members ; after all, the health bar is enough of an indicator I think. It can be usefull on target to keep track of phases, but I don't see the point on party/raid. You will gain lisibility, and a spot to display important debuffs. Name is more than enough (And on my current UI I even truncate those!)
    - Remove the party power bars. Maybe just keep the Healer's one, but again it's not an information that's usefull and that "adds" things to the UI with no real benefit.
    - The targettarget frame is kind of "loss" and doesn't feel attached to the target frame. Maybe move it behind the target frame ?
    For the raid frame, an expansion of the party (having the groups growth between the group and the action bars) would be a natural and readable integration

Looking forward to see how this will grow !
    Thanks for your criticism.

1) The main reason for percentages on party frames are due to the health bar may not be very visible once the player name overlaps it.
    2) I really don't want to remove parts power bars. That unit frame texture is 1 whole texture and I really don't want to have 1 texture for non-healers and 1 for them. The power bar is very small for this reason.
    3) I don't really think ToT frames look well when they're attached to the Target frame but, to each their own. I have no intentions on changing that but, if I do release this all to the public the positioning can be adjusted.
    4) Raid frames I'm still up in the air about. Even the party frames I'm kind of up in the air about. A good part of me just wants to hook into the compact raidframe unit creation and just add a border that matches the ui.

10+ Year Old Account
    Touched up my UI a bit:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

My current setup, i am a UI junkie and i change it just as often as underwear.
    imgur. /CcYXZE8
    imgur. /t3KIoow
    cant post images

Deleted
    images fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Nice browed!

Raid Video Incoming Aok?
    Here's mine in action:

Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    images fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Here's mine in action:
    I like this, but I would try to line up the DBM with your player/target frames. Whether that means you spread 1 extra button on each action bar or just squeeze them in closer to your character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    I like this, but I would try to line up the DBM with your player/target frames. Whether that means you spread 1 extra button on each action bar or just squeeze them in closer to your character.
    Yeah, bigwigs was just re-positioned a little to sit on the frames rather than fully analyzed prior to recording.. I may try a different bar theme while tweaking that element.

I post my New UI
    Addons list:
    Stuf unitframes
    raven
    Elvui
    WeakAuras

Last edited by Enixz; 2018-01-05 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    I post my New UI
    Very nice, ultra minimal, tight setup.
    Just wondering though, and same goes for others that display datatexts,.. do you really need fps/latency on screen?
    I would only need it when I have a problem to diagnose... just feels like people have it out of habit than out of an actual requirement/activity.

It isn't a problem, just aesthetically you notice stray elements far more on an ultra minimal look because it sticks out more.
    (as a compromise, maybe hide the datatexts in combat if possible?)
    Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2018-01-05 at 10:02 AM.

Very nice, ultra minimal, tight setup.
    Just wondering though, and same goes for others that display datatexts,.. do you really need fps/latency on screen?
    I would only need it when I have a problem to diagnose... just feels like people have it out of habit than out of an actual requirement/activity.

It isn't a problem, just aesthetically you notice stray elements far more on an ultra minimal look because it sticks out more.
    (as a compromise, maybe hide the datatexts in combat if possible?)
    Thanks for your proposal,in fact I want to hide it because recently my network is unstable, so I will observe my network data in real time.

I know there is a combat data plug-in, can display the spell icon, but do not know where to download.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello there!

I'm working on an asymmetrical layout for my restoration shaman. Any ideas on how to make it work? It feels undone, in some way. Let me know! :-)

It's a castbar, a healthbar and a powerbar, along with some standard WA2-CD reminders in the cross-shape.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Hello there!

I'm working on an asymmetrical layout for my restoration shaman. Any ideas on how to make it work? It feels undone, in some way. Let me know! :-)

It's a castbar, a healthbar and a powerbar, along with some standard WA2-CD reminders in the cross-shape.
    i think it would look more polished with a non-flat bar texture, and maybe even a border that isnt flat black, like the blizzard tooltip border or something. with those 2 flat textures, it looks more like a mockup, imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Aligned BigWigs:

New SUF Import : https://pastebin.com/iLDdi96v
    Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2018-01-05 at 09:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Hello there!

A different, but still asymmetrical layout.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Looks amazing, really like it. great work browed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    Looks amazing, really like it. great work browed!
    thanks

here's a teaser of my custom Raven buff trackers:

thanks

here's a teaser of my custom Raven buff trackers:
    Love it, what minimap addon/bar texture are you using? Just getting back into wow and want to make something like this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    i think it would look more polished with a non-flat bar texture, and maybe even a border that isnt flat black...
    Agreed, I think the thickness of the border takes away somewhat, and the bars do need to "pop" more. I love the idea and general look and feel though, be keen to see a full screen if you go that way with it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elitist noob View Post
    Love it, what minimap addon/bar texture are you using? Just getting back into wow and want to make something like this.
    The map is SexyMap and in general I use the 'Striped' texture, I forget which addon imported that to SharedMedia it could be a default one but most likely Shadowed Unit Frames is responsible.

Inverse healthbars (ie., starting black and then 'filling' with damage rather than the other way) are superb. Nice UI browed.