Thread: Post Your UI

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lasair View Post
    I'm currently testing out your WA (Really nice btw) in a Frankenstein mishmash with the ones I did. What I ended up doing is just having yours have everything appear in combat and have mine appear out of combat, they're lower profile and out of the way so there's no big black square in the mid.
    Ah! Makes sense. I'll test it out. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I am also so thankful to @iAardvark for making this awesome WA concept public, so we can all start to experiment with this insanely good base that is given.

I started to modify your Monk version for my Blood DK:

One of the things I am missing is a shortened version of current hp for player and target..but Iam seriously too stupid for WA custom codes to let it display in million with decimal e.g. 9.5m ...all I can do is the full number or some Kilo stuff like 9500k..but thats not rly what I want
    Amazing! Thanks, friend. Check out the latest iteration, though. Rare & Elite icons on the target, both target and player frame is clickable, effective player health.
    And also; I've made a WA showing the %-health followed by a shortened kilo(K) number.

Target Health %/K: https://wago.io/BJZoyGFSG
    Player Health %/K: https://wago.io/BkzckGtrM
    Unitframes: https://wago.io/HyPsqJ5Hf
    Action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVj9iNVSwCU
    I think everybody's nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    might stick this up on wowinterface in the near future
    do it now plz <3

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Intractable unitframes, ability overview w/ cooldowns and the rotational helper all done in WA2.

2018 Best wowUI, Congratulations!

7+ Year Old Account
    Intractable unitframes, ability overview w/ cooldowns and the rotational helper all done in WA2.

Excellent. This is a great way to kick off 2018 UI design

Edit: I love the use of accent color, the GCD(?) behind the rotation helper icon, and the clean, easy to see icon cooldowns. It has definitely inspired me to make a few changes to my own UI! My only criticisms would be that I think the player/target unit frame squares are too large, but that is easily changed for individual use.
    Last edited by bjordin; 2018-01-29 at 03:07 PM.

Maybe a weird idea but I think MMO-C should have a UI of the month style page like they have for PC Builds.
    You could even have 4 catagories: Tank, DPS, Healer & Overall and the UI's should be finished and workable with the current patch ofcourse.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    2018 Best wowUI, Congratulations!
    That means a lot coming from you, friend! May all of your hits be crits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    Excellent. This is a great way to kick off 2018 UI design

Edit: I love the use of accent color, the GCD(?) behind the rotation helper icon, and the clean, easy to see icon cooldowns. It has definitely inspired me to make a few changes to my own UI! My only criticisms would be that I think the player/target unit frame squares are too large, but that is easily changed for individual use.
    Hm. To me they're quite fitting. Feel free to mess around with the frames on your character, and let me know what you come up with. :-)))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Risale View Post
    Maybe a weird idea but I think MMO-C should have a UI of the month style page like they have for PC Builds.
    You could even have 4 catagories: Tank, DPS, Healer & Overall and the UI's should be finished and workable with the current patch ofcourse.
    I most definitely agree!

Realy liked the idea so i tried some stuff..i changed the colours to be more locky and also made some WA to match the look.
    I can post the set up if any1 interested...

Keep up the good work

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Realy liked the idea so i tried some stuff..i changed the colours to be more locky and also made some WA to match the look.

Keep up the good work

Looks great, buddy! Glad you enjoy the setup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post

Keep up the good work

There's an update on the way with some alignment adjustments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also kinda finished what I started for my DK:

the 3 squared under the player frame are the amount of deathstrikes that are usable with current rp and the name in the right middle of the target frame is the targetoftarget.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I also kinda finished what I started for my DK:

the 3 squared under the player frame are the amount of deathstrikes that are usable with current rp and the name in the right middle of the target frame is the targetoftarget.
    So so nice.

Here is mine (can't post links)
    imgur .com/a/yDB1l

AddOn list:
    imgur .com/a/enfuJ

Quote Originally Posted by Arnfrid View Post

AddOn list:
    FTFY. Looks great, the rounded corners are a nice change of pace from the usual UIs on here.

Here's what I'm working with so far. Entirely a solo questing UI as I'll be doing that for the next while. Not 100% satisfied with it, but oh well, haven't made something in ages.

Deleted
    imgur .com/a/yDB1l

AddOn list:
    imgur .com/a/enfuJ
    This looks great. Which of your addons are you using to create the borders? I didn't realise that the addons you listed provided that functionality.

for unit frames, stuf have built in borders, choose whatever you like.
    for qusemap, changed path in lua file. (all config via lua here)
    for dominos's exp bar i created weakaura with border.

7+ Year Old Account
    Latest iteration for my main.

7+ Year Old Account
    imgur .com/a/yDB1l

AddOn list:
    imgur .com/a/enfuJ
    I like it! its like if Blizzard modernized their own UI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Here's what I'm working with so far. Entirely a solo questing UI as I'll be doing that for the next while. Not 100% satisfied with it, but oh well, haven't made something in ages.

If you are looking to clean up some icon bloat, you don't need to have TV or DS as visible icons, because they don't have a cooldown! Just show Holy Power in a meaningful way and you can slim your action bars a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest iteration for my main.

Reminds me of a piano! I think i'd mis-hover my mouse overs with how thin those are. Are the unit frames build with WA or is that Elv?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post

did bags and some combat stuff today, + not quite sure what the hell to do with those objective tracker quest item buttons

might stick this up on wowinterface in the near future
    I love your UI man. Really is a work of art.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    Reminds me of a piano! I think i'd mis-hover my mouse overs with how thin those are. Are the unit frames build with WA or is that Elv?
    Takes some getting used to. :-)
    It's inspired by Kastiel's healer UI.
    The player and target frame are all done in WA. Focus (left), targetoftarget (right), raid40 (middle), boss (upper right) are all ElvUI.
    Last edited by Coxeter; 2018-01-30 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    I love how these last 3 are quintessential examples of their respective types:
    iAardvark - Modernist, pushing the envelope, using all new and inventive mechanics available to him.
    Modernist - Ironically named but fantastic old-school retro stylistic and clean.
    Karzerus - Good example of a tight, functional layout but loyal to the core elements of most current UIs and the default.

All good in their own right but vastly different. The variety is what makes this thread alive for me at least.
    Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2018-01-30 at 03:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    iAardvark - Modernist, pushing the envelope, using all new and inventive mechanics available to him.
    Kind words, Sir. May all of your hits be crits. <3