Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Refrakt View Post
    how do you setup the rogue combo point like in your screenshot? And my skada after using your profile, it appeared at the top right overlapping the quests, not emebed in Elv right chat.. Nameplate SCT debuff missing...

Anyway Thank for Sharing
    For Skada, you need to go into ElvUI --> AddonSkins --> Embeded Settings and change Details! to Skada. For the combo points, I was using weakauras to make them here's the code for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Is this all ElvUI?
    how did u get the Portraits like this? with border?
    would be nice if you could list your addons or even better share your elvui import
    If you look back to the page I posted this, I explained it, but it's Stuf unitframes and Raven UF buffs. Everything else is ElvUi.

Also, I know a couple people were saying Stuf wasn't setting up for them, so maybe this will work for them.
    Last edited by slothington; 2018-08-12 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    this was my FAV UI for years (nUI for those that wanna look into it) and was broken for about 2 yrs - but now its BACK for BFA
    https://imgur.com/zLbce5J
    That's a troll ? you lost 25-35% of your sceen.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gave my UI a minor overhaul, moved some stuff around / changed some skins / fonts.
    the 3rd row with consumbles isnt normally shown, but for the leveling in BFA it is there.

Pic taken on my warr, it is basically my tank UI so it looks the same on all my 6 tanks
    Going monk in BFA

https://imgur.com/ixqvaWv
    Last edited by Augusta138; 2018-08-12 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Added link for a fullscreen look

Quote Originally Posted by xTRICKSTARx View Post
    That's a troll ? you lost 25-35% of your sceen.
    not a troll, i remember back in the WoTLK days i had used that for a bit. Before I knew how to really make my own UI.

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Trying out a defaultish ui for bfa, mostly Neav stuff with some personal touches!

which is the addons of the nameplates ?

SchismUI is slowly coming along. Im not a programmer. So it's going to be a while. Ive been doing it the wrong way by editing ElvUI directly instead of making a plugin, but maybe ill do that later.

Some changes can remember ive done in the last few days:
    + Offset the anchored tooltip. (pain in the ass but now i know how to do it anywhere)
    + I. like. drop. shadows.
    + My player unit frame was a bit busy. Im ok with this when idle. Ive now made it so only the health information is shown during combat. Thank you Blazeflack for making me aware of customtext event conditionals.
    + Minimap has proper space for location text
    + Frame strata dance with the action bars. They layer how i want them to look now.
    + Honor and rep now hidden with mouse-over->show next to the action bars. I dont need to see them 100% of the time.
    + Left/right/actionbar lower anchor bars now all look more securely tied together and not floating in space
    + Shitton of other small stuff i dont remember what am I a database?

CHILLN

TARGET

RAID & PARTY FRAMES

Simple attack video. Set to 4k to see better quality.
    Last edited by Paultimate; 2018-08-12 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heelflip View Post
    which is the addons of the nameplates ?
    Im guessing you mean the Unitframes?

Edited version of oUF_Neav

Final version for BFA

Gif of Weakauras above Combo Points

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    One question, why don't you use horizontal player frame if you chose to have it down there? o_O It might be the better option for you, imho.
    I had liked the orb style initially (great art), especially the pet bar on the side, but I just went back to horizontal on your recommendation and it looks good.

Do you have a 256x32 bar version of your texture (to use with Details, PRD, bw timers, etc)? It looks like you tile and layer a narrow vertical texture for your unit frames and cast bars. I attempted to merge the bg and glass textures together and mess with the alpha to get what you see on my PRD, bw timers and raid frames, but it is much brighter than your texture.

ps- thanks for the string validation change!
    Last edited by klaxce; 2018-08-12 at 07:44 PM.

Still heavily WIP. Currently working on the weakauras for my main.

https://img2.picload.org/image/dlowi...218_221509.jpg
    Last edited by grazgol; 2018-08-12 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grazgol View Post

really like this!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultimate View Post
    SchismUI is slowly coming along. Im not a programmer. So it's going to be a while. Ive been doing it the wrong way by editing ElvUI directly instead of making a plugin, but maybe ill do that later.

Some changes can remember ive done in the last few days:
    + Offset the anchored tooltip. (pain in the ass but now i know how to do it anywhere)
    + I. like. drop. shadows.
    + My player unit frame was a bit busy. Im ok with this when idle. Ive now made it so only the health information is shown during combat. Thank you Blazeflack for making me aware of customtext event conditionals.
    + Minimap has proper space for location text
    + Frame strata dance with the action bars. They layer how i want them to look now.
    + Honor and rep now hidden with mouse-over->show next to the action bars. I dont need to see them 100% of the time.
    + Left/right/actionbar lower anchor bars now all look more securely tied together and not floating in space
    + Shitton of other small stuff i dont remember what am I a database?
    Just wanna say that after playing this game for over a decade yours is the first UI I see that I would actually use. I already had my raid frames set up to look like yours with the in game settings and everything else you have set up here is really slick and out of the way unlike most other addons. Props m8!
    Last edited by Hyral; 2018-08-12 at 10:09 PM.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Just wanna say that after playing this game for over a decade yours is the first UI I see that I would actually use. I already had my raid frames set up to look like yours with the in game settings and everything else you have set up here is really slick and out of the way unlike most other addons. Props m8!
    Thanks! I appreciate that.
    Over the next few weeks ill try to learn how to create a layout plugin for ElvUI that its based off of, so people can use it if they want.

All prepared for BFA!

Quote Originally Posted by Paultimate View Post
    Thanks! I appreciate that.
    Over the next few weeks ill try to learn how to create a layout plugin for ElvUI that its based off of, so people can use it if they want.
    I really like it, but I'm curious, where do you track your power resources? As a prot pal, you can kind of get away with that kind of setup, although having your main spells all the way down there might not be the most optimal. But if you play something like Holy, Rogue, or DK, where would you set you power and classbars?

Just a genuine question by the way as it's something I've been struggling with myself. No matter how much I try to make my UI clean, I end going back to spell and UF in the middle, as it's just too good for raids and M+.

I also think that's what a lot of people don't get and constantly complain about all UI looking samey. It's because in terms of UX, it's currently the best we've come with. Anyway, just some rambling haha.

Quote Originally Posted by grazgol View Post

What quest window addon is that? How do you customize it like that, if I may ask?

---

Anyone know a good square-ish but classy font? Nothing too silly/digital looking.
    Last edited by Whatever Dude; 2018-08-13 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by klaxce View Post
    Do you have a 256x32 bar version of your texture (to use with Details, PRD, bw timers, etc)? It looks like you tile and layer a narrow vertical texture for your unit frames and cast bars. I attempted to merge the bg and glass textures together and mess with the alpha to get what you see on my PRD, bw timers and raid frames, but it is much brighter than your texture.
    I don't.

As you've noticed my actual bar texture is just a flat white texture, and then there's 2 more textures on top of that. When you merge them into one, it ends up looking brighter because even the glass part which is originally untouched gets coloured.

Quote Originally Posted by HAHA DOOD LMAO XD XD View Post
    What quest window addon is that? How do you customize it like that, if I may ask?

---

Anyone know a good square-ish but classy font? Nothing too silly/digital looking.
    The quest tracker is Kaleil's Tracker. It has a ton of options for you to mess with.

I can't really help you with fonts, unfortunately. I always stick to using Expressway or Homespun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by retsiem View Post
    Final version for BFA

Gif of Weakauras above Combo Points
    Nice Nnogga UI