Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    That version should be broken. I still have one working version ... even tho' you could just use any other chat mod. Most of them are more or less the same.
    I have yet to see one that has the "ELVUI"-like setup of tabs, channels, position, strings etc. that /lc has. This is something I miss when setting up new characters.
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2018-11-20 at 06:17 AM.

That version should be broken. I still have one working version ... even tho' you could just use any other chat mod. Most of them are more or less the same.

Can you send me that version? That would be great.
    Sure thing. I'll dm you the link in a couple minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I have yet to see one that has the "ELVUI"-like setup of tabs, channels, position, strings etc. that /lc has. This is something I miss when setting up new characters.
    it's just an easy script. i can send you a basic template for that... so you could use it with any mod.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaddan View Post

Still rocking some iteration of LynUI for the most part. Added a few adjustments here and there to get most of the addons to work. Just a couple more small things to work out.
    Man, I still love Lyn UI so much.

I wish it was still updated. Every time I see Lyn post, I get sad because we have similar aesthetics, but Lyn has all the lua/xml knowledge, lol. Womp womb.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GRkabGmKZ5e796og6
    I really like Birg's Warlock UI, then I modified some layout (imgur can't login)

Last edited by Enixz; 2018-11-24 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Man, I still love Lyn UI so much.

I wish it was still updated. Every time I see Lyn post, I get sad because we have similar aesthetics, but Lyn has all the lua/xml knowledge, lol. Womp womb.
    <3

I will update it, but I need time because my Lua knowledge is now rusty af. That's why I am now open for help, haha.

Also, I have some ideas which version and which design changes I will do.

--

Also, on topic, my current UI. Nothing special, I am using ls:ui at the moment, with some small additions (not visible)

https://i.imgur.com/f3juokQ.jpg
    Last edited by Lyn; 2018-11-21 at 09:51 AM.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Linayo View Post
    Man, that's a classic oUF layout, miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Man, that's a classic oUF layout, miss it.
    https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...44-oUFDrk.html still here (:

<3

I will update it, but I need time because my Lua knowledge is now rusty af. That's why I am now open for help, haha.

Also, I have some ideas which version and which design changes I will do.

--

Also, on topic, my current UI. Nothing special, I am using ls:ui at the moment, with some small additions (not visible)

https://i.imgur.com/f3juokQ.jpg
    <3

Definitely! You and LS are my 2 favorite designers. I also really like iip. Each one of you has a flavor that I enjoy immensely, and it's one of those situations where I want to see a "WoW UI super team" form or something, just to push out this awesome UI with classic a clean classic aesthetic, amazing bar skins, awesome config and toasts, with a auto hiding action bar, and just a bunch of the things you 3 have managed to do.

Idk, you guys are all great.

Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    I really like Birg's Warlock UI, then I modified some layouts (imgur can't log in)
    This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country in copyright violations.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    <3

Definitely! You and LS are my 2 favorite designers. I also really like iip. Each one of you has a flavor that I enjoy immensely, and it's one of those situations where I want to see a "WoW UI super team" form or something, just to push out this awesome UI with classic a clean classic aesthetic, amazing bar skins, awesome config and toasts, with a auto hiding action bar, and just a bunch of the things you 3 have managed to do.

Idk, you guys are all great.
    Aw, you make me blush! Thank you.
    Yeah obble and lightspark are both my favorite. Obble helped me a lot when I stumbled upon an error.

Hopefully I can make something beautiful with my UI again :'D
    oh, honey.

Aw, you make me blush! Thank you.
    Yeah obble and lightspark are both my favorite. Obble helped me a lot when I stumbled upon an error.

Hopefully I can make something beautiful with my UI again :'D
    You have no idea. I think combined you 3 could make a UI that they could import into WoW as a stock UI, and people would be excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    Thanks!

The texture is called Ish05 from Ishtara's mediapack. The Unitframefont is Bignoodletitling-Oblique and the chatfont is PT Sans Narrow
    Can you link the texture pack ? I can't seem to find it

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    Can you link the texture pack ? I can't seem to find it
    Search for IshtaraUi on Wowinterface. It's in there

Deleted
    i.imgur.com/Ml74HGw.jpg
    That's mine. The base was Naowhxd's UI but I've made many alternations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    Search for IshtaraUi on Wowinterface. It's in there
    I see the post which I think he made but there is no textures in there called that

Quote Originally Posted by HealTree View Post
    Why though? Its not like you asked me as well, i gave you an import string and didnt even get a thank you or whatever.

I think what santera is trying to say is, that the amount of importstring questions is insanely reaccuring and on the other hand you never share what you're actually running with.

Ps: when im home ill add a ui screenshot as well, just so this stays at topic.
    Is that Elvui + WA? Damn impressive if so. As I am trying to learn the ropes, for educational reasons can you send me your ELVUI import? I am just now using Fragrances ui but want to get to learn more on ElvUI.

Having said that, where the hell are your mana/health?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiina View Post
    I see the post which I think he made but there is no textures in there called that
    It's a folder called IshtaraMedia in his UI:s addonfolder.

Redid mine yet again

i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg

and a raidshot

i.imgur.com/DEEIJcy.jpg
    Last edited by Dommarn; 2018-11-25 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added link

Kept glancing down at the action bars instead of my WAs so ended up eliminating a lot of the WAs and just raising the bars and just hiding them out of combat

i.imgur(.)com/HthyuyT

Work in progress on the healing version
    i.imgur(.)com/ewt7T0Z