Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    Hey!

So I got a new laptop and got to work fast. Sadly changing all the auras was ALOT of work so all I kept was the castbar and the concept of non-square icons.

This is the "final" product.

Nice!
    If you select "Keep aspect ratio" under 'Display' for your WA abilities, they wont get that stretched look and feel

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey!

So I got a new laptop and got to work fast. Sadly changing all the auras was ALOT of work so all I kept was the castbar and the concept of non-square icons.

This is the "final" product.

Looks nice! Let me know if you want me to have a look at that non-centralized bar for you. :-)))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    *Cries*
    I have a macro for all auras I potentially need to remove some time, just in case I get BoPed. But right-clicking would be nice.
    Working on a new one already. Never ending story. Might try to combine Enix' and mine somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigundies View Post
    What font are you using mate ?
    Who are you asking? :-)))
    Last edited by Coxeter; 2022-08-22 at 03:03 PM.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Nice!
    If you select "Keep aspect ratio" under 'Display' for your WA abilities, they wont get that stretched look and feel
    Oh perfect, thanks! Was wondering why it didn't look as nice as I wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Looks nice! Let me know if you want me to have a look at that non-centralized bar for you. :-)))
    Haha it looks kinda centralized to me, if you're thinking about the meter saying '60' while being in the middle it's because it's calculating how much Astral Power I will have after my next spell.

What I could use some work with though is changing the color of the castbar depending on three things: If I'm in Moonkin form, if I have a "spam Wrath procc" or a "spam starfire procc"

Sorry, I didn't get around to it today. Ended up reworking quite a bit.
    It's funny, I'll write an addon and be fine with it for months and months, somehow it'll get mentioned to someone and they'll ask for a copy and then suddenly I have more work to do on it lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh perfect, thanks! Was wondering why it didn't look as nice as I wanted to.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha it looks kinda centralized to me, if you're thinking about the meter saying '60' while being in the middle it's because it's calculating how much Astral Power I will have after my next spell.

What I could use some work with though is changing the color of the castbar depending on three things: If I'm in Moonkin form, if I have a "spam Wrath procc" or a "spam starfire procc"

https://wago.io/nk36m7q9l does this work?

I don't play Moonkin.

https://wago.io/nk36m7q9l does this work?

I don't play Moonkin.
    Like a Charm! You forgot to add a condition for the Moonkin Form trigger but since you had shown me how it works I could figure it out myself. Thanks alot!

7+ Year Old Account
    Like a Charm! You forgot to add a condition for the Moonkin Form trigger but since you had shown me how it works I could figure it out myself. Thanks alot!
    Wops. Anytime friend. You just change the colors to whatever you'd like. :-)))

Working on a new one already. Never ending story. Might try to combine Enix' and mine somehow.
    '

So...Did this happen? ;D

7+ Year Old Account
    '

So...Did this happen? ;D
    It did and it died.

I did make fully functional party frames in WeakAura with debuff indicators and role indicators, though. Working on something new — again.

It did and it died.

I did make fully functional party frames in WeakAura with debuff indicators and role indicators, though. Working on something new — again.
    Cool! Keep us posted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still work in progress, felt like sharing a very early preview

Current MM Hunter UI with some custom art and buttons, still working on the mainbar and still needs a lot of work. Will do unitframes and the rest after.

Short ±2min video on YT:

edit:

Buttons also work with regular keybinds, i'm clicking them with mouse in the video just to show that clicking also works.

Button order from left to right:
    1 Arcane Shot
    2 Multi-shot (overlay if Trickshots is active)
    3 Aimed Shot
    4 Counter Shot
    5 Rapid Fire
    6 Kill Shot
    8 Explosive shot
    9 True Shot
    0 Steady Shot
    Volley
    Binding Shot
    Bursting Shot
    Exhilaration
    Turtle shield
    F Cheetah
    R Disengage
    Last edited by shade3891; 2022-09-02 at 12:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post

Current MM Hunter UI with some custom art and buttons, still working on the mainbar and still needs a lot of work. Will do unitframes and the rest after.

Short ±2min video on YT:

edit:

Buttons also work with regular keybinds, i'm clicking them with mouse in the video just to show that clicking also works.

Button order from left to right:
    1 Arcane Shot
    2 Multi-shot (overlay if Trickshots is active)
    3 Aimed Shot
    4 Counter Shot
    5 Rapid Fire
    6 Kill Shot
    8 Explosive shot
    9 True Shot
    0 Steady Shot
    Volley
    Binding Shot
    Bursting Shot
    Exhilaration
    Turtle shield
    F Cheetah
    R Disengage
    Wow. Really well crafted. I quite like it!

A custom minimap or custom WeakAura textures used as background for the minimal would do wonders. The sharp square looks a little out of place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Really well crafted. I quite like it!

A custom minimap or custom WeakAura textures used as background for the minimal would do wonders. The sharp square looks a little out of place.
    The UI is not done yet. I have some custom art ready for the minimap.

7+ Year Old Account
    The UI is not done yet. I have some custom art ready for the minimap.
    That'd be amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Current version of my UI heavily inspired by Alza. I am using a 21" 4:3 display at the moment.

abload (.de) /img/wowscrnshot_090322_105tior (.) jpg

I'd appreciate help with the links until i can post them myself!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuraFura View Post
    Current version of my UI heavily inspired by Alza. I am using a 21" 4:3 display at the moment.

http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_090322_105tior.jpg

I'd appreciate help with the links until i can post them myself!
    Wow. Super tight. I love it!

Short ±2min video on YT:
    So nice as usual , what are you doing to animate the icons , a custom weak aura stop motion ? I'm learning adobe after effect and try to do animated icons too.
    And the pressed button effect is the ButtonWatcher weak aura ? -cheers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvereyes1372 View Post
    So nice as usual , what are you doing to animate the icons , a custom weak aura stop motion ? I'm learning adobe after effect and try to do animated icons too.
    And the pressed button effect is the ButtonWatcher weak aura ? -cheers
    For the effects, simple 3D model weakauras cropped to a square, takes quite a bit of time to get them to fit and look nice with the underlying icons.

I tried buttonwatcher at first but somehow it was generating a bug that resulted in lag spikes so in the end decided to make it myself and made them securebuttons that allowed me to set a mouseover and onclick action .

The mouseover allows me to hide and show the effects on mouseover. Multiple triggers and conditions control visibilty, colour and saturation.

The onclick value controls what spells are cast. Did set left and right mouse click to the same spell, but could define it to have different spells and target depending on what was clicked, like you can do with macros.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again, going in a somewhat new direction. I'm still trying out the centralized UI. This is a quick test showing off the player- and targetframe. I'm not sure how "Target Name" and "Healthpoints" should be displayed.

Don't mind the rest of the addons. This is mainly to show off the progress on the middle section of the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qB0-SCuZyw

Once again, going in a somewhat new direction. I'm still trying out the centralized UI. This is a quick test showing off the player- and targetframe. I'm not sure how "Target Name" and "Healthpoints" should be displayed.

Don't mind the rest of the addons. This is mainly to show off the progress on the middle section of the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qB0-SCuZyw
    This is so slick.
    I'm scrapping the current project to mimic this more