Thread: Post Your UI

(at) Coldkil l: hey man, thanks for your reply, ye i think I'm gonna remove the debuff tracking on Tidy plates. and focus only on power aura, but the target Debuffs (next to the target portrait) is for all i dont use it as tracking, about the bars on the right side i sort them that way cuz i can remember them easy, as i'm using razer naga and trust me i need them all, why should i reduce the portrait? and why should i use one font? could u explain? again Thanks alot of your reply
    Ranuid - Sunstrider - EU
    Reule - Sunstrider - EU

- as for debuffs/tracking: if you don't use something, disable it. personally i use debuffs on target and important pbuff on me with a tracking addon, anyway everyone likes a different display. just focus on what you need to see.

- as for fonts: a single font through all your UI makes it more visually appealing. again, personal preference, but i still suggest you to do that.

- as for action bars: i supected you use naga. unfortunately, while being a very good device, the number of keys it provides is pretty useless. you can achieve the same thing with standard keyboard+mouse. also, you have 4x12 buttons displayed, and explaining that you binded the same keys with modifiers.
    You can make a single 4x3 bar with macro and fill with the same abilities.
    you can copy this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]spell1; [mod:ctrl]spell2; [mod:alt]spell3; spell4
    ta dah 4 spells in 1 button with the same functionality you use, just only 12 buttons displayed.

also, you really need that balance spells as feral? do you need the button for profession like first aid and archeology? i bet you can do a good cleaning work about that.

(at) Coldkill, thanks again for replying!

- i just disabled debuffs on Tidy plates i need the others, I'm having problem with my Power Aura addon while its tracking my " Pulverize" its just fail i wanna do like when the buff is not active on me i see its icon RED and when the buff on me i see the orginal buff and timer so i know when the next time i need to use it!

- I'm using one font which is "Friz Quadrata TT", i didnt change the default blizzard fonts, just the addons

- Yea awesome idea about the one key with shift-ctrl-alt, i already know that macro xD
    but i dont know how to make macros inside one macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] [target=mouseover,exists][] Prayer of Healing;
    [mod:ctrl] [target=mouseover,exists][] Pain Suppression;
    [mod:alt] [target=mouseover,exists][] Cannibalize(Racial);
    Penance
    i want this macro to normaly do "Penance", Prayer of healing while pressing SHIFT, Pain suppression while using ctrl and Cannibalize while pressing alt
    any idea how to make this? oh ye all of the casts spelling is mouseover if possible if not on traget and if there's no target cast on me.

- haha idd i dont need balance spells was just testing it out, but I'll change them while I'm playing figuring out what i need xD

Thanks alot for that, can you help me with that macro?
    Ranuid - Sunstrider - EU
    Reule - Sunstrider - EU

elv ui ( some edits by me)

Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-16 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raneo View Post
    - Yea awesome idea about the one key with shift-ctrl-alt, i already know that macro xD
    but i dont know how to make macros inside one macro:

i want this macro to normaly do "Penance", Prayer of healing while pressing SHIFT, Pain suppression while using ctrl and Cannibalize while pressing alt
    any idea how to make this? oh ye all of the casts spelling is mouseover if possible if not on traget and if there's no target cast on me.
    I'd normally condense this macro into one line, but so you can understand how it looks to make more, it's fleshed out into four. It would look like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help][mod:shift]Prayer of Healing
    /cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,help][mod:ctrl]Pain Suppression
    /cast [mod:alt]Cannibalize
    /cast [@mouseover,exists][]Penance

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

new ui I'm working on. inspired, text wise :P, by coldkil.

http://i.imgur.com/Rnu3m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Nwro8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WsfJa.jpg

Font wise, everything is a mess still since I only worked on UF/Action Bar/Cast Bars

Deleted
    Built myself a new one ->

Idle.

Raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyclro View Post

Addons:
    - Tukui (No profile selected out of dps or heal, didnt want the party/raid frames)
    - Grid
    - Range Display
    - eAlign
    - Gladius
    - Gladminish
    - PowerAuras
    - Shotproc
    - AtlasLoot
    - DXE
    - Auctioneer
    - Viper Notify
    - MSBT
    - RatingBuster

Running at 1680x1050 22" widescreen.
    The HP bar on your target, is that Tukui? Because it looks nice, but I'd like to get it seperately, and not the whole package

Idle

Everything shown

All I need now is a minimap addon.

Feed back is VERY welcome, since this is my first UI since TBC.
    Last edited by Muliercula; 2011-04-16 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I'd normally condense this macro into one line, but so you can understand how it looks to make more, it's fleshed out into four. It would look like this:
    Thanks alot man its worked just fine!
    so awesome
    Ranuid - Sunstrider - EU
    Reule - Sunstrider - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    like that minimalistic style!

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    Idle

Everything shown

All I need now is a minimap addon.

Feed back is VERY welcome, since this is my first UI since TBC.

try bMinimap or Squeenix.

and love the "STAY OUT OF THE FU**ING MAGMA" XD

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    try bMinimap or Squeenix.

and love the "STAY OUT OF THE FU**ING MAGMA" XD
    Thanks for the suggestions - will look into them.

Heh ye I cant live without Power Auras

Last update

Last edited by Coldkil; 2011-04-17 at 05:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-17 at 07:30 AM.
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

Kinda messy... still a work in progress
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-17 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post

http://i.imgur.com/Rnu3m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Nwro8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WsfJa.jpg

Font wise, everything is a mess still since I only worked on UF/Action Bar/Cast Bars
    Beautiful and very clean.

Video of my UI in the youtube link in my comment. Clean and Simple

Coldkil - Your UI looks so clean...I love it! Although I am curious, why is the bottom right so empty? What goes there? And why is the map centered at the top? Seems like it could potentially obstruct your field of view fighting uphill in pvp lets say.

Deleted
    Any know what kind of debuff addon this player is using (the one that shows it under his middle focus bar) and what addon that shows a "radar" of where other ppl are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzaP..._order&list=UL

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc2b9514a7e1; 2011-04-19 at 12:24 AM.