Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Asked a couple of the addon authors if they mind whether I release edited versions of their addons / layouts.

All going well I could have an updated release by the weekend! I need to filter out some addons though, I'm sure you guys don't want mario wow sounds!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Asked a couple of the addon authors if they mind whether I release edited versions of their addons / layouts.

All going well I could have an updated release by the weekend! I need to filter out some addons though, I'm sure you guys don't want mario wow sounds!
    Great news, looking forward to it!

Deleted
    Some feedback to WindLeader:
    -You have two party/raid frames showing. You can hide blizzard frames by using HideRaidFrame-addon. It also allows you to hide whole Raid Manager if you do not need it.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...raidframe.aspx
    - You have scrolling battle text and floating battle text enabled, chose one. Now you see same things twice. I prefer scrolling since it keeps my screen clean. You can disable floating text from Blizzard's interface settings. Also reconsider placing of your mana/money/spell gain spammy thing. Do you really need all that information? Does it really need to be at center of screen?
    - Your map is kind of messy with all addos adding buttons there. You can either remove those buttons from addon settings (most of them have possibility not show minimap button) or you can instal minimap addon. I use BasicMinimap. It is up to date and light.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...c-minimap.aspx

Wink to make your nameplates super cool and informative: Instal Tidy Plates & Threat Plates. Yes, two addons for nameplates. Threat Plates is pre-configured so you do not really need to change anything.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/tidy-plates.aspx

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...at-plates.aspx

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-06 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-wow View Post
    My UI

I Like this one the best good job mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I won't post it because it's just a standard ElvUI skin but damn every time I come here I want to stop being lazy and make my own. I had a really good one till I had some computer issues and just ended up using the default frames, lost the saves for it when I got a new computer and just said screw it and got an already made UI. Maybe today will be the day :<

Any suggestions or advice are welcome.

Idle:

Combat:

Raid: (sorry, best i've got.)

Left to right is player frame - target frame - target of target frame.
    The focus up top from left to right is Focus - Focus target.
    I have my action bars hidden and have separate bars with spells that have cooldowns. My micromenu and bags reveal on mouseover. (:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-06 at 12:41 PM.

Love it.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-06 at 12:42 PM.

@Kyza

Very clean Ui, and an interesting idea going without any player unitframes and relying on Hud.
    But I would adjust your party frames a little.
    They do not fit so well into your ui, I'd say a more minimalistic approach would be better.
    Hide the portrait, make the energy bar thinner, or get Grid.

If you really love it, stick to it, but my ui's are always in a neverending process, that's what i love about building Ui's

Throw me some feedback.

Two in-combat and one idle.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-06 at 01:40 PM. Reason: now with thumbnails!
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Deleted

It's definitely still a work in progress, I'm not happy with the way the Stuf boss frame isn't showing anything but the main boss (ignoring ryolith's legs, and shannox's dogs, hatchlings on alystrazor). And how the blizzard boss frames are still popping up, Im still looking for a solid buff bar mod as well.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-07 at 01:02 PM. Reason: image link was broken

@.Aen

Reminds me of my own, in a way.
    the only suggestions i have would be to make your micromenu reveal on mouseover, it just looks a bit cleaner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Everything looks tidy and clean EXEPT the minimap, that looks completely shit compared to the rest of the UI witch is really really nice.

A situation where "sexy"map looks shitty...imagine that.

On topic: Evisiling, all your pixel fonts are incorrect sizes.

Although im sure you just haven't noticed that yet seeing as how I doubt you can draw your attention away from that monstrosity in the top right corner of your Ui. Oh look, here we are going off topic again. /sigh

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My UI should now be available to download! Click the link in the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Raht View Post

No raid screenshots yet as I just finished building it. It has some really nice 25man vertical raid frames going up the left side.

Critique definitely appreciated.
    What tidy plates theme are you using? Love it.

The general setup of my latest UI. With rebirther being class colored now and a few other cosmetic touches in it
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-07 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted

An update, you probably wont see much of a difference but is there if you look closely
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-07 at 01:03 PM.

Feedback?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-07 at 01:04 PM.