Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlore View Post
    Interesting Hunter UI...
    LOL that's so bizarre. I guess Tinypic overwrote the url with another picture (a really strange one at that). I re-uploaded my hunter UI lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Decided to have some fun playing with a new CaithUI inspired layout before I'm off to the military for a year and won't have much access to wow during that time

Idle, showing xp and rep on mouseover

Raid

I like this a lot. Any chance you'll put this up for download?

Quote Originally Posted by Booshaw View Post
    I like this a lot. Any chance you'll put this up for download?
    Yeah, if all goes according to my plan I should have it up by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Moved stuff around on my own ui, + using clean Icons as well.

Just player frame + grid, with tinydps showing

There's a slight issue with the class colors. But otherwise I like my ui
    Hey, that's a great UI you got there, real inspiring. I'm just wondering what's the font you're using in the middle, the one that says "Deathwing begins to cast"?

Keep it up!

The font's Prototype, I use it to replace any wow element font, including morpheus and the player name font.

-----
    Been thinking of how to show cd's. I like it to be minimalistic, but doing it with tellmewhen leaves empty spaces inbetween the spells that are on cd.
    Anyone got any ideas?
    (nevermind the fact we're all dead, I ended up smiting the boss to death because everyone else died in lava -_-; )

Also trying out speach bubbles, with bubblebobble. Dunno how good it looks tho. ^^;
    Last edited by Andosup; 2012-03-31 at 05:52 PM.

The font's Prototype, I use it to replace any wow element font, including morpheus and the player name font.

What is the other font beyond prototyoe? Font you use for chat and unitframes.

Been thinking of how to show cd's. I like it to be minimalistic, but doing it with tellmewhen leaves empty spaces inbetween the spells that are on cd.
    Anyone got any ideas?

You can try using WeakAuras and make a dinamic group with all your relevant cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    I belive it's Hooge 0656

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post

Anyone got any ideas?

You can try using WeakAuras and make a dinamic group with all your relevant cooldowns.
    Having both WeakAuras and Tellmewhen seems a little bit silly. Thinking I could do something with forte timers. /ponder

I belive it's Hooge 0656
    Close. But after learning that you can click the file to see, even tho it's renamed, I learned it's Hooge 0655.

Having both WeakAuras and Tellmewhen seems a little bit silly. Thinking I could do something with forte timers. /ponder
    SmartAuraWatch might work for what you want (as a replacement for both TellMeWhen/WeakAuras).

New layout I've been playing with:

Close. But after learning that you can click the file to see, even tho it's renamed, I learned it's Hooge 0655.
    Awww! I was debating with myself if I should go with 0656 or 0655, obviously went for the wrong one! :P

Decided to have some fun playing with a new CaithUI inspired layout before I'm off to the military for a year and won't have much access to wow during that time

Idle, showing xp and rep on mouseover

Raid

LOVE this!

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    LOVE this!
    Glad you like it. Had a few requests so it's been uploaded Here

actually looking for a nice DoT Countdown addon for the action bar, I've been using nUI for a while and while I like it I need/want something different. When I apply my Insect Swarm/Moonfire/Sunfire I have NeedToKnow to show me above the enemy unit plate but I want a countdown on the actual bar icon also anyone know a good one for that?

Think I posted this in the wrong forum. (Sorry!)

Idle

Combat
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-04-02 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Jake5467; 2012-04-02 at 11:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No screen shot atm (have a vid) but open to suggestions and need a touch of help with 1 part of my UI that I can NEVER fix.

If you look n the minimap you will see the boss HP overlapping it however I have the HP from DBM right below so really don't need that extra HP frame. I have the Hide blizz frame pitbull4 fix installed but that doesn't seem to be working right now >.<

Can any one suggest how to hide the darn HP frame... I tried moving it off my screen but then it grows to like 600% size

http://youtu.be/wqr5GHhEqyg?hd=1
    Last edited by Odina; 2012-04-02 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake5467 View Post
    RANDOMUIPICTUREHEREZ[/url]
    Your guild seems pretty racist.
    (Cant post links, so had to destroy the picture in the quote :>)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    Your guild seems pretty racist.
    (Cant post links, so had to destroy the picture in the quote :>)
    not really the guild just him

but nice UI

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    Can any one suggest how to hide the darn HP frame... I tried moving it off my screen but then it grows to like 600% size
    http://youtu.be/wqr5GHhEqyg?hd=1
    Don't move it off to the left or right, move it down off the bottom of the screen. When it blows up in width it grows it'll still be off the screen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Don't move it off to the left or right, move it down off the bottom of the screen. When it blows up in width it grows it'll still be off the screen.
    Thank you very much for the suggestion will do!!