Thread: Post Your UI

You can add custom fonts, textures, sound files, etc. all with only using ElvUI. The media file that ElvUI uses is the same as SharedMedia. The borders are also a clear indicator of Elv unfortunately. Alternatively you can turn it to a pixel and disable the ElvUI border from the LUA and can recreate everything from the more popular addons here with just a couple of extra addons (notably Raven, Weak Auras, Raven, Gnosis, and a minimap of your choice).

I've actually taken this "challenge" on for myself and fully recreated Kait's UI. Once again the argument comes up that just because the user can't use his tools adequately doesn't mean that the tool itself is inadequate. (lol penis joke, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    http://i3.minus.com/ibyoSkMwSLh7xe.jpg

What I've accomplished in about 20 minutes. Pretty much the only things I've completed are shown.

What I learned during this experience is that there are barely any font options by default. I can add custom fonts and do what I want but that's too much work.
    This is actually quite nice, although not much going on in the screenshot (e.g. combat, group etc) but still good for 20 mins. It is still clearly a ElvUI though, I think what gives it away is the in-frame power/mana bar, the font/borders and the blue writing (chat and data text if it was there). Believe it or not I dont spend my time searching out ElvUIs and bitching about them as I respect what ElvUI does, but I am a bit of a WoW UI nerd and probably look at dozens of UIs per week on different media/websites and probably pick out the ElvUI ones subconsciously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomy View Post
    Hey I know your UI is elv but, what other add-ons are you using? I would love to try your UI out for myself.
    Weakauras, Classmonitor, DBM, xCT+, Skada

Deleted
    Still a work in progress but I like it. I'm not too happy with the ember bar.

http://i.imgur.com/9rlhBfd.jpg

Sadly i cannot I've not done enough posts yet to be allowed to link or do anything yet so i will when i can =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    http://i3.minus.com/ibyoSkMwSLh7xe.jpg

What I've accomplished in about 20 minutes. Pretty much the only things I've completed are shown.
    That does look quite different from most ElvUIs. Of course, the easy give away for any ElvUI is the nameplates...I haven't seen any other nameplate addon look like that (and I love that nameplate glow).

If anyone knows how to recreate that nameplate look (with the glow) without using ElvUI, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kur View Post
    Sadly i cannot I've not done enough posts yet to be allowed to link or do anything yet so i will when i can =D
    Just put the link but put a space between the Dot and the com or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Only thing I would change is castbar, id pop it under the unitframes. Just personal preference though
    Good idea! It's better that way for a more manageable target castbar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVanir View Post
    Weakauras, Classmonitor, DBM, xCT+, Skada
    How did you get atlasloot to show up as a button up top? and the other stuff at the top as well. I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drae58 View Post
    How did you get atlasloot to show up as a button up top? and the other stuff at the top as well. I like it.
    location lite/ location plus for ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    location lite/ location plus for ElvUI.
    Awesome. Thanks

darvanir, is it possible that you upload your ui? or help me set it up the same way on my computer ? It would be really nice, ive been looking for an UI like yours for so long. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    If anyone knows how to recreate that nameplate look (with the glow) without using ElvUI, I'd greatly appreciate it.

There was an addon called Aloft that I believe is currently being resurrected that puts a glow around the nameplates. Try this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    There was an addon called Aloft that I believe is currently being resurrected that puts a glow around the nameplates. wowinterface.com/downloads/info10864-AloftBeta.html Try this.
    I am testing it now and I really like how well it is working. For sure worth giving a try.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you using for your ember bar?

Not posted in here for a while.

Pixil Inspired Resto Sham UI

What i've been rocking with for the last few weeks but think i am just about to change it. Gonna try and see if i can make something a tad more minimal

i.imgur. com/1q37hCB.jpg
    i.imgur. com/JHrcE2K.jpg

Currently what i'm using. However it's a work in progress and currently looking for a Titanpanel like addon so i can place a bar at the bottom of the screen to show latency etc with. And i want a solid black / striped black bar. If you know any, please tell!

A lot of my UI is inspired from Riggnaros UI in Blood Legion. I could not find a DL link for the entire UI so i just took his addon list and did as good as i could.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The chat bubbles, is there a way to disable Boss yell, say, etc from displaying yet have player's yell/say display? I really don't need to see what the boss has to say during combat. Using elvui.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVanir View Post
    Removed link as i can't post links yet
    What is the addon you are using for the Searing Totem + Flame shock?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyORiley View Post
    What i've been rocking with for the last few weeks but think i am just about to change it. Gonna try and see if i can make something a tad more minimal

i.imgur.com/1q37hCB.jpg
    i.imgur.com/JHrcE2K.jpg
    You have two raid frames for one, plus what looks like party or arena frames or something. That would remove a lot of the clutter. If you like to have your auras as bars and you like them front and center like that I would at least suggest reversing the order so that the soon to expire buffs are on top.

Just a few suggestions