Deleted
    Le 6.2 Mistweaver

Quote Originally Posted by Flux9 View Post
    cl.ly/image/0f1u0o1r3A3v

Resto Druid setup
    there you go mate

Quote Originally Posted by lombie View Post
    there you go mate
    Thanks man, unforunately that service dropped hosting it cause so many people where looking at it it exceeded their limit lol. imgur.com/SLbrrb

Quite happy, took alot of inspiration from kait/tohr/skullflower. The WA for balance is mostly kaits. I have the same setup for feral but the bar changes to energy and droodfocus is just above it.
    Last edited by Varna; 2015-07-12 at 07:18 PM.

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Updated for 6.2

Dont like it? dont comment, trying to keep thread alive a lil.

Oh hey look it's Skullflower... Oh wait, it's not. Just some imposter UI using all of his media files and general aesthetic.

PS: If I don't like it, I'm allowed to say comment.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    PS: If I don't like it, I'm allowed to say comment.
    You don't have to be a dick about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Oh hey look it's Skullflower... Oh wait, it's not. Just some imposter UI using all of his media files and general aesthetic.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4YC7sVCYAAXwo9.jpg

And id love to upload this and let you check the folder, cuz only thing from him here is the texture. other font. other added addons.
    Its literally a texture file from him into my own media folder.

So you are wrong. and im allowed to say it now. doors to your left. cya!
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-07-12 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Oh hey look it's Frantik... Oh wait, it's not.
    ftfy Kappa
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    ftfy Kappa
    http://i.imgur.com/09tyWX9.gif
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-07-13 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deipotent View Post

I like it better on the right because I'm right handed and so in my mind, my hand is on the right side of the screen.
    What font is he using for chat? looks really awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    ohgodanotherelvuipreset.jpg

I've been using Kaitain's weakauras for a while now. They're seriously amazing.

Deleted
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4YC7sVCYAAXwo9.jpg

And id love to upload this and let you check the folder, cuz only thing from him here is the texture. other font. other added addons.
    Its literally a texture file from him into my own media folder.

So you are wrong. and im allowed to say it now. doors to your left. cya!
    In his/her defense your unit and target frame, general action bar setup (you've hidden most and moved whats visible nearer to your unit/target frame), compact runes setup, skada design, raid frames, boss frames, xCT+ setup, player buffs and debuffs and chat is near enough identical.

The only real differentiation between your UI and Skullflowers is your action bar layout, unit and target frame design, weakauras and the fact that you moved your minimap to the left of the screen.

To say all you did was use his own texture is a little bit of a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekflep View Post
    In his/her defense your unit and target frame, general action bar setup (you've hidden most and moved whats visible nearer to your unit/target frame), compact runes setup, skada design, raid frames, boss frames, xCT+ setup, player buffs and debuffs and chat is near enough identical.

The only real differentiation between your UI and Skullflowers is your action bar layout, unit and target frame design, weakauras and the fact that you moved your minimap to the left of the screen.

not using compact runes-using dktwo, skada is the same for almost any elvui user? using msbt cuz i prefer gliding rather than choppy combat text.
    chat? haha what? youo mean a regular chat with no background? 99.9% of every ui ever made? ok mate.
    Boss frame? oh you mean having it on screen? from what i can find he has his on the right side and im on left. K then.
    buffs? i dont even....

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw64602.png

You should prob rethink your bashing.. jeez the amount of shitty trolls these days.

Dislike all you want. but coming in to a thread where the objective is to post your ui, only to bash people for the most fucking absurd things ive seen. Just pathetic all over.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-07-13 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Damn, WTF with this anti-elvui-in-yet-another-post movement? O_o What else do people expect to see here? Minimalism and flat UIs are a huuuge trend these days, everyone wants to see 'em, ofc elvui will be a foundation for almost any custom UI.

Only a small fraction gives a damn about custom UIs with many handmade textures, not just some default UI recolours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekflep View Post

People built and used layouts like that way before Skullflower made the current version of his UI.
    Bashing someone because you think they use someones UI is absurd.
    Hell, bashing someone because of his UI is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    ohgodanotherelvuipreset.jpg

I've been using Kaitain's weakauras for a while now. They're seriously amazing.
    looks nice!
    although i would like the pop ups to not block any other elements.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/yfQsCy4

My current UI, always WiP

Quite happy with the current state, (action bars are usually hidden)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    http://imgur.com/yfQsCy4

My current UI, always WiP

Quite happy with the current state, (action bars are usually hidden)
    nice ui, i like it.
    what addon are you using for buffs/debuffs?

Deleted
    not using compact runes-using dktwo, skada is the same for almost any elvui user? using msbt cuz i prefer gliding rather than choppy combat text.
    chat? haha what? youo mean a regular chat with no background? 99.9% of every ui ever made? ok mate.
    Boss frame? oh you mean having it on screen? from what i can find he has his on the right side and im on left. K then.
    buffs? i dont even....

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw64602.png

You should prob rethink your bashing.. jeez the amount of shitty trolls these days.

Dislike all you want. but coming in to a thread where the objective is to post your ui, only to bash people for the most fucking absurd things ive seen. Just pathetic all over.
    My point was for you to just tell that person 'all I did was use his texture, etc, etc,' and then post the salty pic is unjustified considering the UI you have created is so similar to Skullflowers. A regular chat with no background isn't what 99.9% of all UI's use considering default is textured just like elvui's default is textured. Font isn't given an outline in elvui by default. The same goes for Skada, yours is far from what the default looks like even with elvui installed. Forgive me for not knowing that you use dktwo instead of compact runes it's just so 99.9% similar looking.

Jokes aside I'm not even trying to troll just trying to reason. It's cute how wound up you seem to get from such a simple bit of criticism.