15+ Year Old Account

3.1 Scent of Blood

Patch notes state the internal cd was removed, mmo talent calculator tooltip says it's still there. Anyone have official word/have gotten onto a live server to confirm/deny removal of the cd. If it's no CD I'm taking it, if it has a CD I'm taking 2/3 Subversion for additional Obliterate crit.

Re: 3.1 Scent of Blood

as far as i can tell its exactly wat blessing of sanc is without a CD like wen u dodge/parry etc u get RP but instead of the 20 RP from blessing of sanc its 10

on all the patch notes thats wat it says its just mmos retarded calc hasnt updated that specific talent in forever, just like how it says death rune mastery is a 3min CD, which it isnt

15+ Year Old Account

As far as I know the MMO calculator is drawn directly from the game files (in this case the PTR files) So I assumed it to be accurate. I am very happy with this change if it's correct, since paladins get scaling threat with block and holy shield, but our higher avoidance gains us nothing in terms of threat gain. With this, plus rune strike, basically avoidance gains us quite a bit in terms of threat gen, which is my major beef with DK tanking atm, it's terrible without BoSanc, which is gone gone gone now.

perhaps it is drawn from game files, question is

is it up to date?
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Torwyn
    as far as i can tell its exactly wat blessing of sanc is without a CD like wen u dodge/parry etc u get RP but instead of the 20 RP from blessing of sanc its 10

on all the patch notes thats wat it says its just mmos retarded calc hasnt updated that specific talent in forever, just like how it says death rune mastery is a 3min CD, which it isnt
    Just a sidenote:

Blessing of sanc doesnt give any RP/energy/rage now.

15+ Year Old Account

I guess we wont know until this evening when servers finally come up.