Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How about a cross-faction "hero" race?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshiro
    FOR THE LAST TIME IT WAS THE CLOTHES THAT CHINA HAD A PROBLEM WITH!!

/endsarcasm?
    Fix'd?
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

15+ Year Old Account

everyone said 4 years ago that the Un-Dead would not be playable in China....Well look at them now...the changed the model...

Same will go for the Pandas....

They will be a playable race, along with the Worgen.....

Panda's are sacred in China, they will not allow images of a panda being harmed and especially not killed.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos
    Panda's are sacred in China, they will not allow images of a panda being harmed and especially not killed.
    Actually it was the clothes factor Blizz was worried about....not that they were killable

but still

FUCK CHINA ME WANT PANDA
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks
    Actually it was the clothes factor Blizz was worried about....not that they were killable
    Oh, really? Guess I've been wrong all this time.

Personally I'd rather see Goblins, but any neutral race is probably unlikely to appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

I have thought for awhile now the easiest "neutral" race that blizzard could introduce would be Goblin. They are neutral as it is and are just around to make some cash. That could be one of the "racials" of being a goblin is that they would be able to speak to opposing faction goblins and trade with them. Would be easy to implement a new class just available to goblins as well. Could be a new pet based class, the tweak on it would be they would "build" their pets. Since they are good engineer's as it is. Lore-wise it wouldn't be hard to work em in. Blizzard would just need to refine the goblin model a bit and bamm....

Plus they could open up the goblin home areas as a new zone. Who knows what evils may lurk there?

i want panda brewmaster
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

If goblin were to be added, it would be horde. It would make the goblin/gnomish engineering thing work better. It would need to be a different group of goblins for it to work properly, as it's too much effort to change the neutral cities with all their FPs and quests away from Allies, and giving them a few other towns in the process.
    Otherwise I can see ogres being a viable option for horde also.

Pandarens? As cute as they may be, it would be f-ing stupid. Get over them already.

As for allies, I'd be expecting another new race that goes with whatever the expansion may include, ala Draenei/Blood Elf.

new toys are always really popular. The thing with new classes and races, though, is that you won't see anything else for a real long while. Ruining the feel of the game. :'(
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering