Thread: T8 resto 4 set

T8 resto 4 set

how does this "proc" work does it proc off the rejuv's tics or the straight up cast of it? and how much does it heal, the full amount or a lower amount?

Re: T8 resto 4 set

It heals the amount of one tick of rejuvenation instantly, then continues as the normal HoT.

Incorrect.....it's a portion of a tick. My rejuvs tick for ~2400 and the instant heal is ~1900. It is not a proc it is on every single rejuv cast.

It ticks on the cast and it does not benefit from talents. It only benefits from +healing.

Must be the best tier bonus for resto druids ever. ;D

Druid have gone from beeing a lifebloom mashine to a rejuv mashine. Wonder if it was this blizzard wanted ???

Im balance spec but I go resto on some fights, because druids rocks, and its fun to heal.
    Mimiron p2, 2 druids rejuv the entire raid. Rest of the healers can sit and take a cake. On 10 man hodir I usaly go healing, rejuv the raid, have autorun pressed, run in circles around the paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Razulath
    On 10 man hodir I usaly go healing, rejuv the raid, have autorun pressed, run in circles around the paladin.
    or you could stand by a fire and actually heal properly

Quote Originally Posted by Razulath
    Must be the best tier bonus for resto druids ever. ;D

Druid have gone from beeing a lifebloom mashine to a rejuv mashine. Wonder if it was this blizzard wanted ???

Im balance spec but I go resto on some fights, because druids rocks, and its fun to heal.
    Mimiron p2, 2 druids rejuv the entire raid. Rest of the healers can sit and take a cake. On 10 man hodir I usaly go healing, rejuv the raid, have autorun pressed, run in circles around the paladin.
    And that's why you're a Boomkin.

Yeah in Bc we were Lifebloom bot but, I know It's hard to comprehend, times have changed and we probably have the best arsenal of spells out of any healers (ok maybe 2nd best to priests). Granted some fights are just who can spam rejuv the most but in most fights it's a pretty well balanced mix of all spells we have (minus Ht which needs a little love)

It actually is a full rejuv ticks, it's just not influenced by any talents, only by spellpower

Deleted

Does anyone have the results of 4T8 + Rejuv glyph ? I don't have much hope in this making the glyph interresting enough but i'd like to know for sure wether that initial rejuv tick can proc the glyph heal or not.

4P t8 + Spark of Hope + Idol of Awakening=OP

I gottta say this 4 peice is pretty damn awesome. I have it on my druid (Ephanos of Eonar) and It ticks just under 1400 in Human and about 1700 in Tree unbuffed. Fully raid buffed + flask my regular rejuv ticks for about 2200+ and the 4 peices is about 1700-1800. So its not a 100% of a rejuv tick but like 70-80% of it.