Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Updated Druid Forms - Night Elf Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Kahrel
    the ne cats.....look.....gay? well fits to male nelfs
    ^ this

So, with all previews out, I'm gald to be a Tauren tree/bear. If it wasn't for the nose rings I could also live with the Tauren cat form, but, meh, I'm a female druid ffs!

Taurens>Night Elves
    BAM

Quote Originally Posted by Fxm
    Please... allow us to use the normal forms..... I don't want to look feminine.
    You rolled the wrong race to look manly as, buddy.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

[size=10pt]IS THE ONLY WAY [/size] ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S: Imho NE new forms are improved from b4, even if pinks looks so gay but...who cares? Choose the other color :

It's the circle of life!

now the question is how long do we have to wait for this to acctually make it into the game...

NIGHT ELVES ARE VARIOUS SHADES OF PURPLE AND BLUE

what do you expect for the color scheme?
    really.
    I think these are awesome and very fitting.

The Tauren cats are rustic and natural looking. They have a very plainsy/savannah feeling to them.
    And the Night Elves ones are more woodsy/ethereal like, they're great really.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Silfar
    Simply beautiful, both night elf and tauren models (cats & bears).

Night elves = agility, grace, fluid movement = well done in the cat model
    Tauren = primal, fury, strength = well done in the cat model
    This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    I have rolled up a baby druid on both sides, looking forward to the changes.

Also, I am eagerly looking forward to when they get around to updating moonkin, tree, and flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    second

EDIT: Lol on the colors, pretty much only one good maybe two
    Yeah, but no one is going to agree one which one or two those are. You'll have people lined up behind each and every one of them. Some people will want the black one. Some people will fall over themselves getting to the white with pink mane...

Oh BTW: In case you didn't notice the Tauren and Night Elf models are exactly the same except for the ears, horns and nose ring. Any other difference is purely in the coloration. It was kind of funny to see early posters saying the Tauren models were better... perception is everything.

WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

They put much more effort into the tauren forms it seems.

I like the night elf bear, but the night elf cat forms look kind of like carnival clowns.

GREAT JOB.

1. they do not (all) look "gay"

2. Tauren cats look badass, whereas Nelf cats look more diverse, with obvious options for both male and female characters (if gender-specificity is important to you)

3. people excited about the lion king-esque qualities of the tauren cat forms are closet furrys

I'm getting the grayish-purple one with the white mane (far left)
    Actually I might change from time to time... they all look awesomely agile and graceful. I think it's very "lore-correct". Lorect, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

How do we know for sure there aren't male and female versions of these forms?

For that matter, does the hairstyle, facial paint, piercings, etc. also depend on the original model?

Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte
    This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    I have rolled up a baby druid on both sides, looking forward to the changes.

Also, I am eagerly looking forward to when they get around to updating moonkin, tree, and flight.
    Since the level of animation of the flight forms was the ideal for these new models, it is unlikely that blizzard will be designing new birds.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Cats don't normally run around with their claws out, as the old form showed. This one has the claws retracted inside the paw more.
    Cats don't normally have horns either. =) I just think they look to wide. The back pays look decent the front ones don't seem long enough.

It's Balls-on-Chin cat!

OK... I've been defending the whole masculine/feminine parts of the forms saying that most likely bear/cat aspects are male, so they look more male, but ffs Blizz! I see these feminized nelf cats and realized that blizz doesn't have any sort of logic behind anything.

*sighs* Take the nose ring off the damn tauren cats and I might feel a little better! (Not every tauren wears a nose ring BTW, especially females)

hiajal, there are no male/female forms. These are the forms you get, period. Facial markings and all.

Love these. But they seem mostly for female NE druids? D: Oh well.

How come these have big fangs, yet Taurens dont?

Quote Originally Posted by Essien
    Cats don't normally have horns either. =) I just think they look to wide. The back pays look decent the front ones don't seem long enough.
    Horns don't quite disturb your running. Having claws out does, it also damages them. Try running with iceskates, it is pretty much the same thing.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

what the fuck is with the necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by xSaix
    They put much more effort into the tauren forms it seems.

I like the night elf bear, but the night elf cat forms look kind of like carnival clowns.
    This. The Tauren get beautiful color schemes and the Night Elfs get.... jokes.

Really? Anyone good with Model Editing that will make a switch so that I can use the Tauren forms? Please? /beg
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan