Poll: How many people picked up JC for 3.2

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How many people picked up JC for 3.2

How many people picked up JC for 3.2 Title says it all.

Re: How many people picked up JC for 3.2

You should make an option for "I had JC already"
    Would make this poll give much better info.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

I dropped JC for 3.2.

theres one option missing

"i picked up this op profression before and dont plan do drop it for 3.2"

I already had JC, but...

I don't really see the reason why people should. The stats on the JC only gems got boosted but only to keep them relative the same with the new epic gems.
    At the same time the biggest benefit of JC is now gone: The ability to socket JC only gems with "X gem stats" in different colored sockets.
    I gemmed +27 strength gems in all my blue sockets, overcoming a huge statloss (default option is 8 str / 12 sta, which means i gained 19 strength)

So unless i missed something vital, there is not more reason to go JC than there was in 3.1. Probably less reason even.

I did it took so much gold out of my pocket.

I already had JC on my main, but I did pick up alchemy on my deathknight and went xmute spec, also going to go xmute spec on my shaman, and remain xmute spec on my druid. Hopefully I'll get lucky and get several procs per week since I'll have 3 chances for an xmute proc every day 8) After the prices settle down, I'll probably re-roll elixir on my druid who has all the northrend recipes.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

probably no one, JC used to be the best profession pre 3.2, and now its just like the others

¨already was JC¨

was min/eng, for 3.2 i rerolled jc/bs and love the changes and the fact that i can cut my own gems. I dont roll professions for making gold i already have epic flying and enough to fuel my progression costs, its al about the stats and the fact the min/eng didnt help me in raids at all...who cares about de-engineering 2 bosses for primal shadows and worthless saronite/cobalt bars and the occasional titansteel which all goes to the gb.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Sevillian
    I dropped JC for 3.2.
    Fail, JC is still the top profession in 3.2

I Did, Droped Skinning for it.

i have a 63 priest that i took tailoring JC, but you have to be 65 to go further...and, im lazy as hell...soooo ive been thinknig instead of leveling my priest 2 levels, i thought about taking my hunter, and dropping mining from it, prebc i usually had about 600g on my, now i average at 10k in wotlk, so i know i have enough to powerlevel it....im just not sure though
    Roonweld (Moonrunner) 80 survival hunter
    Dokkan (Moonrunner) 80 Blood Deathknight
    Fazlim (Moonrunner) 80 Holy Priest
    Roonshammy (Moonrunner) 65 Enhance Shaman
    Qim (Moonrunner) 61 Retribution Pally
    Rooncraft (Moonrunner) 60 Fire mage

I did, but not because of patch 3.2. Kept meaning to to min/max my raid dps, but liked having skin/herb for money. Finally did and now am BS/JC. Idc about the prismatic nerf, before becoming a JC a didn't gem for bonuses, so with JC I still won't get the bonus but I still get more str per gem.

Also, where is the quote saying that Dragon's Eyes are no longer 'prismatic'? I remember it, but couldn't find it listed in the patch notes. Perhaps they dropped that idea?
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Fail, JC is still the top profession in 3.2
    Actually, without the "easy-meta" of prismatic dragon's eyes, the best profession becomes blacksmithing due to flexibility in what/how much of a stat to socket. For example, let's say you're an Arms Warrior stacking armor pen, and the combination of gem and gear and ArPen trinket proc means that you need only an epic gem's worth, not a dragon's eye worth (stat capping is about going the least amount over, remember?). As a blacksmith you'd be hitting it on the nose and then still have another socket with which to slap an epic strength gem in.

And of course overall, doubling up BS and JS together is the absolute best.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Total nonsence the EP (equivalent POints) of each professions will be the same in 3.2 , where in 3.1 JC was the best (highest EP) in 3.2 it will all be the same and you can choose a proff you personal like , instead of thinking its the fotm proff.

personally i took inscription (hate farming rep) for the shoulder enchant. and enchanting for the extra ring enchants and DE items i dont need