Question About Prot/Holy

I'm playing prot/holy on ptr and I don't seem to be able to lose in duels at all, like it's not even close (even though it takes forever). Is prot/holy the same in live as it is on ptr or is it more op on the ptr? If it's more op then why.

Re: Question About Prot/Holy

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira
    I'm playing prot/holy on ptr and I don't seem to be able to lose in duels at all, like it's not even close (even though it takes forever). Is prot/holy the same in live as it is on ptr or is it more op on the ptr? If it's more op then why.
    I don't know if it's fixed yet, but there was a bug that made prot paladins invincible recently on the PTR via AD. Plus, prot PvP is about to get a big nerf on the PTR.

Even if I didn't even get under 90%? Do you know what the bug was/is?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Draco cracona
    I don't know if it's fixed yet, but there was a bug that made prot paladins invincible recently on the PTR via AD. Plus, prot PvP is about to get a big nerf on the PTR.
    It already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira
    Even if I didn't even get under 90%? Do you know what the bug was/is?
    It made it so that all damage was reduced by 99% as the paladin approached 0% health, reverse-exponentially.

In other words, you took 99.99999999999999999999999% less damage but you never went below 0.00000000000000000001% health.