10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Phoebs, you here to stay like in the wallpaper thread?

Also, since Elyaan called OP for some non-existant thread, I call... SHERIFF! I shall enforce Elyaan's law like a fat guy eats cake; quick, ruthless, cunning, sloppy...
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

PM Request:

In queue: Skurkitty, Wreckloose, Frostylights, WesM63, Lenua, Speak, Dancing Turkey, Cordine, Trixie
    PM Requests are currently CLOSED until I slim this list down some. Will try to get these all done by tomororw.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

And another wallpaper

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Requests:

Also, while I was doing these, I found some new hair-dos for gnomes male and female, NE females, Orc males and Undead males. Didn't check all the races, but these new 'dos are awesome. Gnomes get spiky emo hair XD
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    PM Request:

Thank you a ton Elyaan, looks like I got it now. So ta-dah! New siggie for my shaman Eruionmel, I hope you do not mind but I adopted your border look with the transparent bars on the bottom and top. I just think it looks really elegant and makes the character pop out a lot more.

In queue: Nige, Zauriel, Skurkitty, Wreckloose, Frostylights, WesM63, Lenua
    Nope, I don't mind at all. I use them for that exact reason.

Incidentally, I love your most recent three. You're doing a great job with the lighting and colors. I really like what you did with the forms on the druid sig. The bear specifically looks wicked. :3
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2010-11-04 at 03:32 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello artists, I'm posting here after many, many hours of banging my head on my computer desk trying to create a guild background picture I can use for an opener in my youtube videos. I haven't gotten much insight from my guild about it so I don't have many ideas. I'll try and be as clear as I can with what little details I have.

Guild: Tempest
    Server: Balnazzar US
    Faction: Horde

Resolution: 1920x1080

My ideas: A dark background perhaps black or dark blue with dark stormy rain effects to keep in the tempest theme. With the words Tempest and Balnazzar US and a dark horde logo somewhere in there. Anything with this concept will do, as I am just a novice with Photoshop and can't quite get my ideas out how I imagine it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Nope, I don't mind at all. I use them for that exact reason.

Incidentally, I love your most recent three. You're doing a great job with the lighting and colors. I really like what you did with the forms on the druid sig. The bear specifically looks wicked. :3
    Wow, that means a lot coming from another artist, especially you who deals with lighting a lot in your occupation :O (yes, I glanced over your DA profile, hehe). You are very talented!

posting to show off my sig and such to show off another style, maybe give a few of you some ideas on more edits :P (its a more realism/old school urban style)
    Former Heroic raid lead for <Zeroes to Heroes> @ Stormrage-US Alliance @ Cryogenic-Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    Hello artists, I'm posting here after many, many hours of banging my head on my computer desk trying to create a guild background picture I can use for an opener in my youtube videos. I haven't gotten much insight from my guild about it so I don't have many ideas. I'll try and be as clear as I can with what little details I have.

Guild: Tempest
    Server: Balnazzar US
    Faction: Horde

Resolution: 1920x1080

My ideas: A dark background perhaps black or dark blue with dark stormy rain effects to keep in the tempest theme. With the words Tempest and Balnazzar US and a dark horde logo somewhere in there. Anything with this concept will do, as I am just a novice with Photoshop and can't quite get my ideas out how I imagine it.
    Something like this? Not sure how you will like it :P

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4797/tempest.png

Hi!
    I'd like to request a sig:

Name: Ikkarus
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin

I'm kinda new 'round here but I kindly request a signature.

I just want a female orc rogue wearing Sanctified Shadowblade Set. (Heroic Version)

Helm included.

Also the pose, background, colors are entirely up to the artist and no text in the picture please.

Thanks in advance
    mewmew squad

Wow, some seriously cool sigs here! been looking through all these for hours lol badass! I hope I can request one! Im a resto druid and I like leaves and greenie tree stuff but in my night elf form maybe t5 with no helm displayed, would love it to have my name and guild on there, thanks for anything you come up with. OH YA! and after reading all these, i wont PM anyone just making a post lol. cheers

Name: Cheezypoof
    Race: night elf
    Class: resto druid
    guild: Orion
    Last edited by Penelope; 2010-11-04 at 07:52 AM.

Nice Sigs going here!
    I have a double request, if I may. My friends and I have created a guild in Kil'jaeden - US called <Straight No Chaser>. Its still in the process of being put together, but I wanted to get a picture so that we would have a good one when we create the website. Something with red and shadows (for Cataclysm) would be much appreciated.
    2nd request, personal one. I would like a new signature for my Shammy. Quefor on Lightbringer - US. If possible, I would like it with my shammy in the cast process of a lightning bolt. Blue is an awesome color. Also would like my name and guild name in there. Thx much guys.
    Quefor
    Male Draenei Elemental Shaman
    <Light Brigade>
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!

Deleted
    Name: Starym
    Race: Night elf
    Class: Warrior

Would like the red tier 10 stuff with an red background, all cata like and a quote that says
    'All they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword.'and my name

PM Request:

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello artists,

I really want a new sign, as you can see, the one I'm using now is UGLY.
    Would really appreciate it if you could spent some time on my sign =)

Name: Téuntjûh
    Class: Prot Paladin
    Guild: Valkyrìe
    Realm: Azjol-Nerub

I dont need all the above infor in the sign btw, don't mind if you ignore guild/realm
    If you find a spot for it, would be awesome.

Again, really a big thank you if anyone can make me a sign

Name: Barani
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eden&cn=Barani
    Title: Barani the Light of Dawn (Put this here just in case you think of something creative to put it.)
    Race: Orc
    Sex: Female
    Class: Hunter
    Guild: Blasting Off Again

I don't know if you guys have Cataclysm models or not but I would really love a sig with the new Hunter Season 9 PvP set. And if you do have it I would like the helm on. If you do not have the Hunter Season just slap on the Hunter Tier 8, which is absolute godly. I would love me some grunge. Because I love grunge when I am doing my own projects I just plaster it over everything, Birthday Cards, Posters, Wedding Invitations you name it I can grunge it. But I don't want it to be like a hardcore death metalish kind of grunge. I googled some stuff and found some examples I would like I guess its more "new-age"/urban/graffiti/paint splatter grunge type of a deal rather than the dirt and grime, even though its cool I'd rather switch the sub-genre up a bit.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs27/f/20...nyShopgirl.jpg
    http://wallpaper-s.org/90__Grunge_Urban_City_Theme.htm
    http://backgrounds.mysitemyway.com/w...ld-pumpkin.jpg
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/pixmac-previ...kground-31.jpg

Well I bet someone got the idea. And just have Barani over Blasting Off Again in a corner somewhere. I would like to see that text in a font called "Toy Soldiers" and I drop the link somewhere for your convenience and its good to add to your font repertoire. I know I want something more than the usual but I suspect someone out there wants a little challenge, and hey I least I know what I want. Thank you in advance and if you have a problem just send me a PM here. I check MMO-Champion quite religiously.

http://www.dafont.com/toy-soldiers.font
    Last edited by Barani; 2010-11-04 at 08:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsereaver
    Barani you are the only Hunter for me. <3

since I can't link my character name is cleisthanes on magtheridon(US) I'm an orc DK and would love anything with my character name and maybe a pic of the character.

I understand there is a ton of posts in this thread but any response would be great. A PM with anything is always easiest if you can send it that way instead of having to check back here

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all. id like to put in a special request. i'd like a Starcraft 2 signature. i'd really like one with a zerg model as there my fav race and my fav model is the ultralisk. so a signature of a Ultralisk would be fantastic. here is a link to a picture http://www.starcraft2units.org/wp-co.../Ultralisk.jpg. dont mind what position it's in and all that crap just do what you think is best. No need for any wording on it. Just say if you ned any more detials and ill try to give them.

tyvm Hadrone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    PM Request:

In queue: Zauriel, Skurkitty, Wreckloose, Frostylights, WesM63, Lenua, Speak
    Thank you so much for this, im totally blown away !
    Really appreciated, thanks again.