Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhorn View Post
    Rockhorn reqeustz0rs lienk noa
    Or bed tingz0rs will heppen to u and stuff.
    How?

10+ Year Old Account
    Request from earlier:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    me like

cheers for the sig <3
    Last edited by Purely; 2010-12-01 at 05:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhorn View Post
    Ok,So there were a few problems.
    First of all,The fact i dont have t11 which i did send you a PM about.
    Second,you can't wield 2 warglaives + a ranged wep sadly ):
    So: I made 2 signatures,1 without any weps and 1 with the bow as you wanted ^^ hope you like it
    Ah dude totally awesome thanks alot The warglaives would have been cool, but originally it's not possible for a hunter to wield them so it's not a problem.
    Anyway, great job mate they look really cool

Deleted
    Well this might be the wrong thread to do this in, but I'll hi-jack this for one short question for all you guys who do the signatures:

Where do you find the stock images? For example I am playing a warlock in t10 gear and am capable of making my own sig. But I don't really know where to get a hold of a decent quality image.

Happy for any help!

Deleted
    Alright, all done.

Guild Request:

PM Request:

And also:

Working on Kissekat's now.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Well this might be the wrong thread to do this in, but I'll hi-jack this for one short question for all you guys who do the signatures:

Where do you find the stock images? For example I am playing a warlock in t10 gear and am capable of making my own sig. But I don't really know where to get a hold of a decent quality image.

Happy for any help!
    Wow Modelviewer, you'll have to mess with the images a bit to make them look higher quality but that's where we all get ours.

Deleted
    I can help you with some tips, which would help you to improve the model quality.
    Lets start with the WoW Model Viewer. We have to turn on the Anti-Aliasing graphic options. To do it go Options -> Settings -> Display tab. Choose: Colour: 32 Depth: 24 Alpha: 8 FSAA: 4 DoubleBuffer Hardware Mode.
    Make sure it is FSAA: 4, thats our main point.
    Restart the WOW Model viewer and now we can start with our model look. Choose gear and blabla bla...
    Now its time to save our character as image/picture. I noticed that if you use File -> Save Screenshot option, the quality is getting uglier and uglier than ever. So I use the old-school method -> Print Screen, paste the screenshot in paint and then save as PNG. Now we can open the file with photoshop and start working ...

Deleted
    Thanks alot for the fast reply! I'll upload whatever I come up with if I ever do.. I tend to get all excited by these kind of things and when I finaly get everything set up I go "meh.. boooooring!"

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    me like

cheers for the sig <3
    No problem ^-^
    <3

Deleted
    Well since wowmodelviewer more or less craps on my computer and then crashes would anyone mind just uploading one or two raw images from modelviewer depicting a org female warlock in 264 t10 gear? Since this is a request thread and all ;> Just a few random cool looking poses will do just fine if anyone is up for it!

Guildy requests: non-mmo

Last edited by Aryiana; 2010-12-01 at 10:55 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    I can help you with some tips, which would help you to improve the model quality.
    I'd like to add some if you don't mind, just some small tips and tricks that I use.

Alot of gear pieces have animations such as flash from shoulders and/or helms. This usually looks fine while you're in WMV but it will cause problems while making the actual signature. Once the character is geared, get the wanted pose and pause it exactly where you want it, then hit Ctrl + Z (Sheathe Weapons). This will force WMV to reload the gear, making any flashy effects go away and leave a clean character to work with.

I would aslo recommend if you're lazy and still want a good quality screenshot to work with, go to File -> Save Screenshot, and save it as a TGA-file.

First off .. all this work is amazing the sigs are soo cool

and secondly my request

Name: Apolo
    Server: Twisting Nether
    Race:Orc
    Class: Warrior
    spec: Prot
    would like to be in Hc Tier 11 gear

Ive seen some of the previous sigs and there are some epic poses in the sigs any one is fine, but if you can.. can it be Cata themed Background, something destruxtion like like a red firey background would be awesome Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    i knew the name looked familiar >__<
    Well that sucks, sorry u did it also.

Deleted
    And done with Kissekat's

Deleted
    I think 3 of us did it in the end :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    PM Request Revised:

Love the moon in that one, very cool!

A new signature and avatar for myself. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    A new signature and avatar for myself. :3
    Are you using a wing brush there? If so what one, WANT.

Deleted
    Sweet! thanks Unifybe!