Deleted
    Wow batpanic amazing mate, thanx alot!

Character Name: Eazye
    Realm: Azuremyst
    Guild: Burning Aether
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Night Elf
    Sex: Male

I'd like to have Season 8 PvP set with PvP daggers on that sig and avatar. Background should be black/red color (you know... "rogue" style, i think it'll be the best).

PM Request:

I'm gonna have to be very limited with picking up requests now for a while like many others. Cata is just around the corner and I have RL stuff to sort til then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Request from yesterday:

iphone requests:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

PM Requests:

Also, the statement may be gone from my signature, but I'm still not taking requests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Oooh I remember that dude, I severed his tendons!

<.<

>.>

No hard feelings, eh?

That's another signature wall done and dusted!

Bazinga. :3

Deleted
    Hawlooh! I'd like a signature of an undead troll (like the ones in Zul'Drak, just without the swollen tongue) in wrathful dk pvp gear (just with and exception for relentless shoulders), without a helmet. He's supposed to wield shadowmourne, the pose could be troll 2h melee idle (can't post images nor links yet, so saved it on my armory profile Hawlooh Aggramar EU) Preffered background colour choice would be black, red and cyan, artwork is up to you. Text: Hawlooh, the Soulreaper. You decide on the positioning. Font Dirty Play or Poseidon from dafont, whichever you find better looking. Size for Mmo-champ, so 500x150

Please contact me via pm if any of you decide to fill my request. Thanks in advance
    Hawlooh

Deleted
    pm:

Last edited by mmoc291d67ef67; 2010-12-04 at 12:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some place in the United States of America
    Hey there! I was looking at all the artists doing work on here and i would like to put in a request for a sig.
    Name, Syvarian of the Nightfall .
    Worgen Death Knight in the first T11 (the blue one) with the helm off. wearing the ebonblade tabard and wielding shadowmourne.
    In a kinda prone to attack pose.
    For the background something dark and foreboding with ice/snow.
    Can you put an undead minion in the back that would be cool too.
    If anyone gets the time to do this it would be great! Thanks in advance, In case you need any other info just PM me.
    Last edited by syvs; 2010-12-04 at 03:15 AM.

Well first and foremost I would like to say all of the artist here are truly amazing and have exceptional work, so here we go..

I'm looking for two things, one being a forum sig and another being a Guild Banner for our website.

First the forum sig..

Name: Semperfye
    Realm: US Mal'Ganis
    Race: Goblin Male Mage
    Gear Set: Heroic T11
    Misc.: It could be done with or without the helm showing. I love all the work thats been done so any style you can think of works out great. I love the side casting shots though or spell actions, but thats just me, again I love everythign you guys do and I love the focus on the character, I wish I had half the talent. Also I know I'm asking alot but maybe an avatar as well??

Now for the Guild Banner...
    Guild Name: Acedia
    Realm: Mal'ganis US
    Misc.: We sort of have the red and black thing going with horde as far as the backdrop and such but again I would like to leave it open to the imagination, would just like something graphically amazing. Any and all ideas welcome, honestly not a huge fan of what we have now so the deathwing thing is ehh unless it's done right, like sayyy from one of you guys.. and btw we are a raiding guild if that matters. Also I believe the size of the banner has to be 700x200

Again thank you very much for all your hard work and hope to hear form you soon.. I did post this earlier and Zil had claimed but RL issues came about and he was not able to complete it, Gidg I love your work BTW, just saying..

Name: Zmyth
    Realm: Proudmoore
    Race: Night elf Druid
    Gear Set: Heroic T11
    Misc.: Not really fussed about the Style of my sig, What I would ask is can the Name be placed in the top Right corner? also, Could you put my blog URL at the bottom of it, Not tooo big, but big enough to read "http://harvest-the-feather.blogspot.com/"

Guild Name: Harvest the Feather
    Realm: Proudmoore
    Misc.: Only thing id ask here is something simplistic and happy, A boomkin/Druid with a pile of gold would be awesome thanks 700x250 would be amazing also

Hey, was wondering if anyone made Avatars as well?

If you could, could you please make me a Undead Male Shadow Priest avatar

prefer 90x90 and under 6kb & if you could make another 1 with the size restrictions of MMO-Champion avatars

thx in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your signatures Elyaan, so subtle the background

Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    I like your signatures Elyaan, so subtle the background
    Thanks.

Thank you very much, Roachy. This signature is absolutely amazing!

Regards,
    Greenskittle
    Last edited by Greenskittle; 2010-12-04 at 04:39 AM.

Non-MMO Guildies:

And lol ELy, Angry Kitten
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkk View Post
    Hi everyone!

I would really appreciate a forum signature for my Gnome Mage (Arkker)

WoW Armory Link

Showing the top half of his body (his hair and beard are important). Fire in at least one hand, while also being surrounded by some fire. Text would be character name only, stylized according to your artistic vision. (If you have the time, a second signature being Arcane-based would blow my mind)

If you need any additional ideas:
    Maybe a book in his non-fire holding hand?
    Small arcane-looking rune symbols?

Thank you for your work! We appreciate you guys!
    I'll take this.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Character Name: Eazye
    Realm: Azuremyst
    Guild: Burning Aether
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Night Elf
    Sex: Male

I'd like to have Season 8 PvP set with PvP daggers on that sig and avatar. Background should be black/red color (you know... "rogue" style, i think it'll be the best).
    I'll take this also.

Is anybody doing my request, if not i'll post it again.

I want normal size sig with the three characters on it.
    Background: azeroth map

Human Hunter no shirt on and with the red headband on him or in T11.-------------------Name: Carbon
    Dranei Death KNight T11 Red fire one.-----------------Name: Frostic
    Human Warrior T11 any----------------Name: Cerebes

Make them all be about waist high.

Thank You to whoever does it.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome