Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Dangit, I was just about to claim that one. D:
    If you would like to take it go ahead
    I keep getting distracted by other shiny things. :x

And new signature for myself. Pally alt fun times.

Edit: For below v v v

Yes. She is lazy. :P Expect no buffs from her. Well... in BC or Wrath anyways.
    Last edited by Luciwho; 2011-02-04 at 07:13 PM.
    Always look on the bright side of life

^^^
    Is she taking a nap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post

Heh... candles were expensive after 4 years

Visible text: Kiràn

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A0n/advanced

Gear set: Tier 11 [ Non heroic]

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Not too particular on the pose, something powerful i suppose, nothing femenin. I am a male player with a fem character =p

General colour scheme: Blue/purple of any shades

Any extras: I was thinking in line of a holy priest RP style. I want the signature to just represent visibly i play a holy priest without there being any text other then the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Requested Ipod Screensaver:

Note: Still working on my requests. Wallpapers and such take time - doing them as fast as I can. Still have around 11 or so to do! <3
    Amg I love you <3

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Request :)

I read through about 100 pages, around 1000-1100 page numbers, and all I can say is: wow. You all are amazing.

I have a request or two for anyone willing, lots of room for artist's choices. All toons mentioned are female. Would like the Horde symbol on any/all in some fashion if it works.

Character: Tauren Druid, named Rayve
    Realm: Chromaggus-US
    Visible text: Name (Rayve) and Guild please (Divine Asylum) - guild website is daslym.com if necessary
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't link yet, but armory info is above.
    Gear set: T11 if possible, I'm honestly not picky on gear
    Helm visible: No, please. I don't even show helms in-game, don't care for them myself.
    Your pose: Healing, either in caster or original tree form - if caster, more emphasis on the face please (I like my Tauren's markings )
    General colour scheme: Green for heals
    Any extras: Nature/leaves are always good, but this is up to the artist, whatever you feel is best.

I've gotten a ton of enjoyment playing my pally tank lately, so one for her would be appreciated.

Character: Blood Elf Paladin, named Lyght
    Realm: Chromaggus-US
    Visible text: Name (Lyght) and Guild please (Divine Asylum) - guild website is daslym.com if necessary
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't link yet, but armory info is above.
    Gear set: T11 if possible, I'm honestly not picky on gear
    Helm visible: No, please. I don't even show helms in-game, don't care for them myself.
    Your pose: Protection stance, with shield visible, or some other nice way to tell she's a tank, protecting her allies
    General colour scheme: Probably yellow for pally spells, but any would be okay
    Any extras: Maybe include her in a taunt-like pose? Perhaps too angry :P Up to the artist, whatever you feel is best

General ideas if someone wants to grab 'em:
    And for anyone looking for a goblin to work on (same realm/guild info as before) - Gnome Warlock, named Shego. Lots of green in this one (especially if you get the reference of her name)

For a dual sig, one with Rayve (above) and Prot Tauren Warrior named Listy, standing near each other if possible (Listy is my fiancee's toon, we've leveled together since before TBC)

Thanks to anyone willing to pick any of these up

<3
    Last edited by y02mustang; 2011-02-05 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Added in Horde symbol request

Hi,

IM looking for an awsome looking signature and hope anyone are interested

This is how i was thinking it:

Visible text: Shadowword Angel of the Dark

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Army link did not work, and im not rly sure that a picture of me would give you any more creativity o.0
    But my char is a Undead femail, and the name is "shadowword" if u want to look it upp^^

Gear set: I would actualy love T6 as i love the look. i would also like if you could get the staff with (chelley`s staff of dark mending)

Helm visible: Yes i would love to, as the head looks cool. i would actoualy like to only see half of the face (cause of the shadow of the helmet)

Your pose: it would be nice if you could try draw an shadow version of the archangel spell, kinda like dead wings or so... and prefferable if its a bit bigger then the archangel itself

General colour scheme: When it comes to colour, im a shadow priest so somthing dark would be nice.
    I was mayby thinking somthing black and with some dark purple mixed in, but you are free to work with as you want as it is easyer for you to see how it turns out during ur work .

Any extras: Not quite sure about any extra, so ill lett you work your magic^^

And at last i want to say Tnx in advance. You guyes are doing a realy good jobb and i love the signatures you guyes create

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Amg I love you <3
    Glad you like it - only the 3rd wallpaper I've ever made. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    ----------
    Last edited by Unrully; 2011-02-07 at 12:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quick request if anybody's willing!

Visible text:
    Name, Guild and Server please. (Necrology, Sinisters and Outland EU)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ology/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic Tier 11, with all matching parts & Akirus the Worm Breaker Hc.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Just a normal pose, weapon out, evil stare and all that.
    General colour scheme: Molten & Magma is the best I can describe it, like a dark metal with red glowing cracks all over.
    Any extras: Don't need
    a matching Avatar. Bone shield or Dancing Rune Weapon would be nice, but don't bother if it's going to clutter the signature. I'm a minimalist, but whatever looks good really.

Edit: Also, Tabard of Brute Force or Summer Flames please.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc0db3534c2f; 2011-02-04 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    If you would like to take it go ahead
    I keep getting distracted by other shiny things. :x

And new signature for myself. Pally alt fun times.

Edit: For below v v v

Alright, since you said you didn't mind:

Last edited by Eruionmel; 2011-02-04 at 09:54 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Request from me if anyone would like to. I'd greatly appreciate it

Visible text: Arrus, Through Being Cool, Whisperwind-US
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/arrus/advanced (wont let me make it a full link)
    Gear set: Non-heroic Tier 11 please, with helm showing if possible
    Pose: Nothing specific, as long as it looks good, it's in your hands
    General Color Scheme: Blue/Green Like how the background of my armory is, kind of nature-esque color scheme (since I am a druid) that looks good with the colors of the character and armor.
    Extras: A matching avatar would be nice, and I do not know how this will look, but maybe bear form in the background or off to the side faded? If it doesn't look good or looks cluttered, leave it left out (I just say this because I spend most of my time in bear form), but you all have better eyes for aesthetics than I.
    Thank you so much I know that this would be an impossible task for me, so anyone willing to do this would be greatly appreciated! ^_^
    Last edited by Stealthedbear; 2011-02-05 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't express the level of awesome this is.

Thank you very much

Nice work by the artist's here, I need an updated sig if anyone wants to do it.

Visible text:
    Name: Mindfreakz
    Server: Dalaran US
    Guildname: Aftermath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reakz/advanced
    Gear set: T11 H, the purplish set
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose:Casting Pose while looking downish-away would be great
    General colour scheme: Anything shadowy, purple/blackish comes to mind.
    Any extras: If you could throw in the Archangel wings it would be nice, but it's not a big deal if you don't.
    If you could use make juice font, here's a link: http://www.dafont.com/make-juice.font

Can't wait to see how this turns out, thanks to any artist that wants to take a crack at it.

Edit: A matching avatar would be nice too
    Last edited by Mindfreakz; 2011-02-04 at 11:53 PM.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Love it, nice work

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

this is one of the best shadow priest sigs I've seen. . . plus it has the best priest tier imo.

Grand job on a lot of these! Really people have talent.
    I need one for my goblin for cata! <3
    Visible text: Xab
    Big Crits
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle .net/wow/en/character/senjin/xab/advanced
    Gear set: priest T11
    Helm visible: No
    pose: Creator Choice, surprise me!
    General colour scheme: I'm a holy priest so thinking something white, gold, bright? Whatever matches :P

Visible text: Crusader Alexandrus, US Horde - Ysera
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/alexandrus/advanced (not allowed to post urls. =[ )
    Gear set: Tier 10.5 Death Knight; Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful; Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: Icy Touch spell cast pose, if you don't mind
    General colour scheme: Dark blues
    Any extras: Ice lining the edges, maximum sig size as well if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    One more, just cause I love tier 8.

I've been trying to figure out how to do the background like this and I just can't seem to figure it out :S

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone!

I have been browsing this thread and have decided to ask for a signature of my own. I have a general idea of what I would like but I am going to leave the artist some room to put their personal spin on it. First of all what I would like is a male dwarf shaman. I will include an armory link at the end so you can look at facial features and hair colors if you so desire.

Visable Text - My name (Ithryn) My guild name (Benevolent) and my server (Hyjal)

Gear - I would like my signature to include my character wearing the current shaman tier 11 gear (helmet on please).

Pose- Maybe the healing animation with a little twist. I'd like to see something along the lines of a ball of lightning forming in the hands? I think it would be neat.

Other than the pose I can't think of much else to include.

I'd like to see some totems in the mix if at all possible.

As far as coloring goes, black and red is fine!

I'll leave the rest for the artist to play around with!

I've seen some amazing work from the artists in this thread and I know if someone picks this up it will turn out just great! Thanks in advance! I can't wait to see it =]

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thryn/advanced