Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    I am closing my queue, seems as it's a curse whenever i open my queue, my RL schedule get stuffed with things i have to sort out.
    I will complete my queue, whenever i find the time to pop out a couple. If you cannot wait, PM me saying you no longer want one.
    Fair enough. Thanks for letting us know.
    I don't have any troubles with waiting, take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I fucking love you.
    Swearing is bad...
    Haha, you're quite welcome. Right back!

Note to thread lurkers: I'm accepting iPhone wallpaper requests only. Not a single signature request will be accepted. Keep looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. You can PM a specific artist, or just get it done by anyone by posting here. Although, if you do PM, please delete your request here.
    Excellent. Thank you for the reply.

I will leave my post up here then. I will try to see if I get put into anyone's queue so I don't PM anyone unnecessarily.

Thanks again.

Just posting to say hello to the fellow sig maker artists. I've been on a long hiatus from the forums, but just wanted to say everyone's work looks beautiful! And I love seeing how some of you have vastly improved. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff

Have spring break coming up so if anyone is interested in siggies, I'll take a few requests, though I think I'm out of my league now...^^;;

Siggys I made for hubby and me on our guild forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    I saw it. *goes to get spoon*

On topic:

Followed the wallpaper tutorial made by Batpanic and this is how it turned out:

PS: Yup, I absoutely suck with lightning and shadows.
    Doesnt look bad =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

I posted three weeks ago or so, waited 5 days and posted an artist, and still nothing.

If anyone happens to actually have me in queue, please remove me, because I don't think I even want a signature anymore.

Thank you all for your time.

Bat has inspired me to do more non wow related photo's so I did one for my brothers Starcraft Game Hope you all like it =D
    Also your Tutorial taught me alot about lighting <3

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Hey there. I'd really appreciate a nice, clean sig for my holy paladin.

Visible text: Kyrië of Zul'jin; guild: Lucid
    Armory link: Here
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 11
    Helm NOT visible
    Pose: I'd like the character angled slightly to the left, facing a bit upwards. Standing still is fine
    Color scheme: I'd really like some dim, bluish light rays emanating from behind the character. Maybe a slight glass effect as well

Here is a screenshot for added convenience:

That's about it. Any extra creative touches are more than welcome! Thanks!
    Last edited by j46ebucemag; 2011-03-11 at 07:56 AM.

Here's another one made with Bat's tutorial, turned out a lot better. It's even got shadows omg! o.o

Much, much, MUCH better than the one I did with Yuna.

Deleted
    PM her, and use the first post's template.

I fucking love you.
    Swearing is bad...

The lighting in that is sexy.

Both. You can PM a specific artist, or just get it done by anyone by posting here. Although, if you do PM, please delete your request here.

First post. Template. Use it please.

See the bolded part.

Edit: Added Batty's tutorial to the first post.
    I@ll just leave mine in the thread and hope that someone picks it up, it is something of an unusual request so i can see why it would get looked over

Deleted
    Hello i have a question for you :X
    I saw you make some sigs something wuth like cartoon effect and i dont know how to make it i have photoshop for 1 month so i am just newbie :X

Deleted
    Visible text: Elder Zeíca, Ragnaros EU, preferably to the left of my char.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/ze%C3%ADca/simple
    Gear set: Id love to have T11.5.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Id like it to show my head and shoulders, no particular pose. Im a female Night Elf.
    General colour scheme: I like green, and everything that might go with the T11.5
    Any extras: As Im resto, a treant casting a spell in the background would be awesome.

Thanks in advance =)
    /Zeícadurid
    Last edited by mmoc88d7a405ea; 2011-03-10 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanna View Post
    Hello i have a question for you :X
    I saw you make some sigs something wuth like cartoon effect and i dont know how to make it i have photoshop for 1 month so i am just newbie :X
    It's an additional bought filter for Photoshop. It's named "Topaz Clean".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Q____________________________________Q

/points @ page 143

/sits in corner
    Nooooooooooooo!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Visible text: Choice, Nagrand

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../choice/simple

Gear set: Either t6 Paladin, or t10 heroic paladin, whichever you particularly perfer.

Helm visible: If you chose t6, no thanks. If the t10, then I'd like the helm visible.

Your pose: Midweapon swing or in the combat stance, once again, whatever mixes it up for you.

General colour scheme: Yellowy light scheme for the t6, or if you go with the t11, a more dark blue-ish purple would be appreciated.

Any extras: Once again, open to anything you feel eagar to do. If nothing comes to mind, nothing extra is fine.

Not very specific, I know. Sorry D:
    I haven't seen anyone else pick this up, so I will do it later
    Everybody seems to want T11 ><
    Edit: Please add a face screeny, or i can't do it - armory has your shield raised covering the face ><
    Last edited by mmoc6158df6233; 2011-03-11 at 01:58 AM.

Deleted
    EDIT: PM'ed instead.
    Last edited by mmoc69fd612cd0; 2011-03-13 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    It's an additional bought filter for Photoshop. It's named "Topaz Clean".
    thx ... i downloaded it ... and do you have any tutorial with it?

Deleted
    Visible text: Magenificent - Horde Rock Cafe
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/magenificent/advanced sadly i cant link it need more posts
    Gear set: Mage tier 5 with the nexus key, ill try to log out in it so its in my armory SS.
    Helm visible:yes.
    Your pose: no casting animation please.
    General colour scheme: Reds/oranges/yellows.
    Any extras: would it be possible to have a scorched border? and some Fiery text?
    Many thanks in advance magenificent <3

Deleted
    Visible text: Crackend - Dun Modr
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...rackend/simple
    Gear set: S9 with vicious spell dagger (if needed, the dagger) with my tabard
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: free choice
    General colour scheme: well something related to destruction (red/orange/grey)
    Any extras: Destruction theme (Destro spec so...)

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    I saw it. *goes to get spoon*

On topic:

Followed the wallpaper tutorial made by Batpanic and this is how it turned out:

PS: Yup, I absoutely suck with lightning and shadows.
    Very nicely done - the shadows near the bottom seem a bit faded/gray...Bad termonology; I hope you know what I mean

Offtopic though, when did Yuna get tushy-shots? Jesus. Damn you SE.