Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

changed my request
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaschsten

Enjoy
    Ooooohhhh it's greeen~~! <3 It's Raivo tho, not Pavio. If you have the version without the guildname, it's fine too~

But I totally love it. <3 I suck at photoshop so grr~! *Loves and steals it*

If it's R, it's still not right. :< But like I said, it's okai. <3

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyAshbringer
    Sig request.

Name : Peggle
    Race :Human
    Spec/Class : Unholy Death Knight
    Armor : Tier 8.5
    Weapon/Shield: Furious Gladiators Bone Crusher.
    Etc: I'd love for it to have my ghoul in it, and sort of a darkish type theme.

A bit better formatted then my last post.

Here you go.

My Signature Designs http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/v...albumview=grid
    [IMG height=100]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/gefuller1986/sigs/characters.png[/img]
    Msg me with your requests

Quote Originally Posted by Hinako
    I wan't one too ^.^

name - Hinako
    Class - Paladin
    Race - Female Bloodelf
    Gear - T8
    Weapon - Ashbringer
    server - Garrosh

it would be great if it can be a Wallpaper and a Sig
    And it should be somethin in Icecrown and the Bloodknight Tabard

*pray*

/another edit..
    it should be a little bit darker, like someone who will take revange from the Lichking
    Also, the hair should be Ponytail in White
    Here ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttokoira
    Ooooohhhh it's greeen~~! <3 It's Raivo tho, not Pavio. If you have the version without the guildname, it's fine too~

But I totally love it. <3 I suck at photoshop so grr~! *Loves and steals it*
    It is infact a R not a p its just a large little r or something, But anyways i fixed it

Yum. <3 Ty muffin! Love it. c:

10+ Year Old Account

Hey!

Seen the work from the artists and have to say that ALL off them look simply amazing!
    So I would be honored to get one myself!

Here's some info

Name: Kalman of the Nightfall
    Race: Human
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: Kostajat
    Server Outland - Misery
    Gear: I'd like you to make him wear t8.5 and the swords 'Razorscale Talon' and 'Hailstorm', aswell as the Tabard of the Wyrmrest Accord equipped.

Here's a screenshot how the character's face looks like. And that fighting pose would be great to use!

As for background and stuff I want something rogue'ish. Meaning rather dark colours, and maybe some blood dropping on the sides.
    And if it gives any kind of inspiration; 'Kalman' is an old finnish word meaning 'deadly' or 'deathly-'.

As of size, it should be something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zibidi

Many thanks in advance! Can't wait to get mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    There is no point being part of history if you're too ignorant to understand it.

Haai!

Would really like to get a signature made, sadly I can't provide you with a picture of my character due to being hacked (sadface). Would be much appreciated, who ever decides to take on this job, good luck and have fun, if anyone decides to.

Name: Kori
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage
    Hair style: Pink pigtails
    Guild: Keepers of the Oath
    Server: Earthen Ring - EU

Would like to have her in t7.5 gear (head piece not shown) with Turning Tide if possible.
    Would also be cool if the signature could have like a comic/cartoonish style, but I'm happy with what ever.

Thanks in advance, Kori. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurophile
    More generic blood and light fun:

PM Request.

Edit: Fixed the J, lul. Adjusted lighting.
    Thanks m8, that as what i was looking for

Greeting, we sure have some amzingly skilled photoshoppers in here! I will go ahead and post my signature request aswell =)

Name: Krogar
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Deathknight
    Guild: Aeternum
    Gear: Worldcarver as weapon

It would also be nice if the sig involved The Undying title. The background could be something unholy.

Thank you in advance!

Ive seen some bad ass sigs and i have to say yours are the best wondering if you could hook me up

Sig request.

Name : Maijownson
    Race : Undead
    Spec/Class : Combat Rogue 15-51-5
    Armor : Mixed
    Weapon/Shield: Reaper of Dark Souls, Avool's sword of jin
    Guild : S E V E N
    Etc: i want something that looks good and i heard your good

Quote Originally Posted by silencerg
    Here you go.

So sick, thanks :P

Been seeing some great things, thought i might try my hand. I love small rectangle sigs, but from what i have witnessed alot of the work is amazing regardless.

Name: Varius
    Race: Night elf
    Class: Deathknight
    Armor: T8.5
    Weapon: Voldrethar
    Server: Ner'zhul

My favorite spec is unholy. Whatever comes out, im sure will be awesome.

Thanks alot.

Edit. Was thinking of a good idea. NE Deathknight standing back to back with a ghoul, maybe the DK and the Ghoul renders coming out of the top/bottom of the sig itself, grunge with lots of purple. i also really like Rayde's work with the druid and deathknight sigs.

Sig Request
    -----------

Name : Tefty
    Race : Undead
    Spec/Class : Disc / Priest
    Armor : Tier 8.5
    Weapon/Shield: Staff of Endless Winter
    Etc: Would love it if you could include the lightning on the staff, i'l let you work your magic with the rest, screenshot included below of my priest in gear.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9608/tefty.jpg

ok lemme try

Signals - Female Draenei Paladin:
    i want a signature with my female draenei paladin holding a 2h (Aesir's Edge) in t8 (25 Man) with the helm graphic on and the Shattered Sun tabard, with the Furious Glad shoulders. The darkest skin, the horns that go back and curve a little, could probably just turn off the hair, or use the really short one with the 2 strands down the front (BE females got the same hairstyle) in white/off white (whichever looks better). I want her swinging in some way that looks cool, like shes charging at my Death Knight. I also want her to be charging from the left side of the signature.

Exordium - Male Human Death Knight
    I want him in full t8 (25 Man) aswell, helm on, without a tabard and the Furious Gladiator sword. I want him doing the Icy Touch animation (the palm forward cast) with a ghoul behind him jumping forward (Preferable one of the Darker Skinned ones). The sword can be on his back, so he can kind of run off the page if need be.

The background can be anything really, kind of like the Niltag signature you did, maybe with some sort of light side/dark side theme. The names can be kinda small with Khadgar - US either undearneath each name or whatever seems to look cool. I want the text kind of "script-hand" esque with a little bit of distress to it. don't worry about any guild tagging.

Thanks!

PS: I know I didn't do the proper format just realized that after typing it all. If this doesn't work i'll retype it once I get home (girlfriend is badgering me)

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne
    I've got a request.

Name: Veyne
    Race: Blood Elf
    Server: Exodar
    Guild: Highborne
    Requests: If you do not use the images I link as a source, I want full Tier 8.5 (including helm), and specifically want to keep the white "foxtail" hair cut. On the left I want my toon with it's back slightly to us, facing to the left, casting Mindflay while in Shadow Form. On the right I want my toon out of shadow form with his back somewhat away from us, facing to the right, casting holy fire. I want this one to overlap the shadow form toon in a back-to-back type position. I want this to be a signature-style image, If there is room, I want the Shadowform Veyne's victim visible, and the non-shadow Veyne's holy fire graphic on a target. Undead targets work fine for both targets. For the background, I want it to be bright and holy style for the shadow side and I want it to gradually change into a dark, shadowy background for the holy side.

For the name and guild-server text, I want it to be dark and a tad gothic, but I want it to keep on the simple side of things.
    Gonna work on this one.

Deleted

New request:

feel like I've had a big of a sig block and was hoping this request would help me out a bit.

The only sig that I've made in 24 hours that looks okay.

Thanks allot for the sig holynerd i love it /salute

Name: Nickehh
    Race: Female Undead
    Class: Warrior
    Side: Horde

Something nice and simple or something that is trancey.

Thankkss