Deleted
    I have to say Amalisa and Tygera lovely work <3
    Brie WOW, love youre new avatar and signature! <3

and to all others that makes amazingly good work..
    keep up the good work and keep the eye candy coming. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Finally got all my PMs finished! Big thank you for being so patient guys.

Wallpaper:

What text are you using in this? I love it

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Takizas! I love the new priest pvp gear...I think I'm going to have to get serious about pvp for the first time just to get it! lol

And the font is Dan Hand, Ammeg

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted

Zichi warlock.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Even when it seem to be as dark as it can get, there is always a small light at the end.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zichi/advanced
    Gear set: The gear that is shown at armory + T11 shoulders HC.
    Helm visible: Not shown. Dont want cloak to be shown either.
    Your pose: Kinda something that make's him look a bit angry.
    General colour scheme: Dark background, with some small purple details.
    Any extras: Somewhat pictures of my friends character who's always been there for me,
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthar/advanced - I'd want him as Dranei female though. - Any look, make smth u like.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lithz/advanced - Don't show head though. - Any look, make smth u like.
    (Their names should be shown)
    Otherwise i'll give you free hands and doing something nice of it.

IF there is a possibility, i'd love a Signature with same things exept the text.

"
    Update" - Don't want any titles to be shown.
    Last edited by mmoc7a6ad67847; 2011-06-27 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Update

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Takizas! I love the new priest pvp gear...I think I'm going to have to get serious about pvp for the first time just to get it! lol

sweetness! thankies <3

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    This is not fun! ive been looking all around my WMV and cant seem to find the T12 sets but i find the S10 sets =/ anyone care to help me or maybe tell me the name on T12 for Hunter, Mage, DK & Warlock.

Tank you <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    This is not fun! ive been looking all around my WMV and cant seem to find the T12 sets but i find the S10 sets =/ anyone care to help me or maybe tell me the name on T12 for Hunter, Mage, DK & Warlock.

Tank you <3
    T12 sets are a bit of and issue for EU players, atleast, not sure about US, Has something to do with the PTR to get them... other than that i am usure, i dont have them myself!

I took a shot at making a signature, anyone care to give me some opinions or pointers?

tinypic.com/r/3535rgz/7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    T12 sets are a bit of and issue for EU players, atleast, not sure about US, Has something to do with the PTR to get them... other than that i am usure, i dont have them myself!
    erm.. oki, suckie PTR I want my T12 sets
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Dauminth View Post
    I took a shot at making a signature, anyone care to give me some opinions or pointers?
    tinypic.com/r/3535rgz/7
    WOW! is that youre first? if yes, its sweet! if no, its still sweet :P
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2011-06-27 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted

tinypic.com/r/3535rgz/7
    Your render looks abit pixelly round the edges, and so does the font! not sure if that is the image, or the hosting site? might be worth looking into Topaz Clean

If it is the render, get a small blur brush (5px - 10px) and gently going around the edge of the render to smooth the edges!

My current signature isn't mine, but thanks if you're talking about the URL O.o lol

Yeah, I didn't really put too much work in to the font. Honestly for the background I put the ground effect of avenging wrath and smudged it till it looked cool and pasted it a bunch, merged the layers and went over it with the blur tool to try to smooth out each separate copy. Pretty much just improvised like crazy lol. Also Tinypic might not be the best host ever xD Thanks for the tip though, I'll keep it in mind and update it soon

Alright, did some blurring, might of went a little overboard... lol. But here's an update I can see where the improvement was, but like i said. MIGHT have went a little overboard xD
    Here's the new image

tinypic.com/r/30133vr/7
    Last edited by Dauminth; 2011-06-27 at 08:49 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post

Tank you <3
    I did have trouble with this until a few people from here helped me myself

File - > Discovery NPC/ Discovery Item
    Go to the item list

To find T12 Rogue

Leather - > Item XXXXX

To find T12 Hunter

Mail - Item XXXX

You get the picture

One of those items will be the model of that current tier, you keep doing it until you have the full set

Good luck PM me if you any have anymore questions

Deleted
    My current signature isn't mine, but thanks if you're talking about the URL O.o lol

Yeah, I didn't really put too much work in to the font. Honestly for the background I put the ground effect of avenging wrath and smudged it till it looked cool and pasted it a bunch, merged the layers and went over it with the blur tool to try to smooth out each separate copy. Pretty much just improvised like crazy lol. Also Tinypic might not be the best host ever xD Thanks for the tip though, I'll keep it in mind and update it soon

Alright, did some blurring, might of went a little overboard... lol. But here's an update I can see where the improvement was, but like i said. MIGHT have went a little overboard xD
    Here's the new image

tinypic.com/r/30133vr/7
    Only a little overboard! But practice makes perfect! Like i said, getting/trialing Topaz Clean, it makes sorting the render sorting easier

Temporarily closing my requests. I may decide to re-open them once I've finished these, depending on their outcome.

Current queue: Stent07, Whai, ker93, Geekissexy, Witchdoktor, devboy.

If anyone dares PM me with a request while my status is closed, their PM will be promptly deleted.

Visible text: Kittypewpew (85 gnome mage), Ner'Zhul (US server)
    can't upload or post links....says i posted too little -.-" plz just armory me
    Gear set: 372 T11, red
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: casting pose like armory i guess
    General colour scheme: red, flame, goes with the t11 372 mageset
    Any extras:
    zulian tiger's head? if possible...i do love my tigger...

this is a sig request btw...tyvm for kind souls who would help <3
    Last edited by MrOw; 2011-06-27 at 12:08 PM.

As usual, I'm late to my PM requests. Don't wory if you are in my queue, I'll get it done. I'll have a lot of time this week in particular.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account

Here's the new image

tinypic.com/r/30133vr/7
    I don't think you went overboard with the blurring at all. Gives it a soft, angelic look which I think fits with the signature and is really pretty. The font does look kinda harsh and pixeled but I personally find really thin, curly fonts a little hard to work with for that reason.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

I love your new sig and avatar

Visible text: Kinettik, Death's Demise
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draktharon/Kinettik/simple
    Gear set: Equipped
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting pose if possible
    General color scheme: Water, Blue's
    Any extras: None