Deleted

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Advertise
    Is there any app or something to make a "custom pose"?
    I have seen some that either uses that or has godlike timing on print screen
    You can make any player/NPC model perform any ingame action/emote and pause it at any point with WoW model viewer.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Advertise
    Bla bla... I can not read rules ...bla bla
    Read the first post, damnit!
    No questions and SURELY not ones that are answered in that very first post. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    I am going to ask that people making signatures make them 100px tall by default, unless otherwise specified by the person. I am getting amazingly tired of cleaning up these 200px tall signatures.
    While I believe it's the responsibility of the users themself to make sure their signature does not exceed the limitations, I agree that some (if not, most) are insanely large. While that makes the life of the artists a lot easier (more space = more detail) it is indeed a pain to look at.

Since you are here, good moderator, would you (if not already) mind actively monitoring this thread from time to time, and remove:

-All the requesting posts of people who bump their request within a few days?
    -All posts that are in direct violation with either forum and/or thread rules?
    -All the posts made with nothing more than "hi, i can haz forum picca plx?"?

I will keep reporting these posts, if you and the other moderators keep removing them

To Ashgoroth:

If you give me your e-mail in a private message, then I will send you the PSD file, so you can change anything about the picture that you want.

Font, colors, where the colors are, effects - the whole bonanza.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Reposting my request to make it compliant with your request format.

Name: Huggernaut (Nickname on sig "Hugz")
    Realm: Jaedenar - US
    Guild: Equilibrium

Since my gear is kind of a mixup of different stuff i dont care to much for it. I created a sig a while back but it is missing the "awsome juice".
    If someone could revamp it a bit. What i would love to see is a t6 tauren with Thunderfury and Elementium Reinforced Bulwark. I kind of like the tauren coat of arms so if that could be mixed into it, that would be nice.
    In the end yall have free reign on what you wanna do. As long as it looks good im open for ideas

Link to my current sig: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5250/hugz.jpg

Cheers

-Frenchy

Who wants?:

Post here (dont pm) and include name, guild, server and a SCREENSHOT with your character having the desired pose that is to be "blended" into the picture. Model viewer SS is also fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boneman
    Hello

First im from Germany sorry for bad English
    I really like the Photoshop Banners, im watching this thread since page 28
    Now i want to try my luck in getting an own Banner for my R.I.P. Char

Here are 3 of my favorite pictures i make in BC
    http://img174.imageshack.us/i/epic1.jpg/
    http://img401.imageshack.us/i/epic3.jpg/
    http://img174.imageshack.us/i/epic5.jpg/

dont know how you can make it even more epic :P
    its ok if you can make just one of them in a banner size

Name: Xaxas
    Class: Draenei Warrior
    Armor: T3 - Warrior, Tabard from the Sunwell isle guys or the old tabard from the Argent Dawn (Black with a White Sun on it)
    Weapon: Frostscythe of Ahune or Thunderfury

Thanks ;D

http://img106.imageshack.us/i/bonemanbanner.png/

@Sylnur:

Wow ty so much.

It's really pretty different from what I'd envisaged but I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferis
    Who wants?:

Post here (dont pm) and include name, guild, server and a SCREENSHOT with your character having the desired pose that is to be "blended" into the picture. Model viewer SS is also fine.

Hi there!

Name: Crusader Arcanumist
    Guild: Niflheim
    Realm: Haomarush (EU)
    SS:
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9...istcasting.jpg
    Would like having my toon standing on the Keft side of the pic. Would be great if you could color the hands in blue-redish
    Hope this is enough info :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma
    Race: Dwarf (Male)
    Class: Paladin
    Name: Galmindor
    Gear: T2.5
    Size: Forum signature
    Text: Galmindor

Idea: Just a basic signature, let your artistic minds go wild, dwarf doing the healing animation is the only real thing I know for a certain I want

If you're using WoW ModelViewer
    Skin: 2/8
    Face type:7/9
    Hair color: 0/12
    Hair stylr: 1/15
    Facial feature: 0/10
    Facial color: 0/12

(If it's to any help Tongue)

Doesn't really matter if you hide the helmet or not, you decide.
    Seemed this had been missed (was browsing the pages for missed requests).

Enjoy.

Pm request

Hey all.

I've already made a signature for someone in the thread, and would like to let anyone interested know that I am willing and able to create any type of signature desired; all that I ask is that if you request a signature from me, please include THE image you would like me to use.

You can request a signature specifically from me by including my user name in your request or by sending me a PM... whichever is most convenient for you. Try and be specific in your request.

(I do not believe that posting this type of reply is forbidden, but if it is I apologize.)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Baldoak
    I've already made a signature for someone in the thread, and would like to let anyone interested know that I am willing and able to create any type of signature desired; all that I ask is that if you request a signature from me, please include THE image you would like me to use.

You can request a signature specifically from me by including my user name in your request or by sending me a PM... whichever is most convenient for you. Try and be specific in your request.

(I do not believe that posting this type of reply is forbidden, but if it is I apologize.)
    Not really, as your post (and my reply to answer you) just added 1 (+1 more) reply to this already growing thread.
    It's also exactly the reason why I do not want to see questions being posted here.

Anyway, I will add your image to the gallery (click here) so it's visible for anyone who likes your style.
    They will send you a PM if they do

For Arcanumist:

Quote Originally Posted by Inferis
    For Arcanumist:

HOLY SHIT!
    Thank you very much <3

Pm Request

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hugz
    Reposting my request to make it compliant with your request format.

Name: Huggernaut (Nickname on sig "Hugz")
    Realm: Jaedenar - US
    Guild: Equilibrium

Since my gear is kind of a mixup of different stuff i dont care to much for it. I created a sig a while back but it is missing the "awsome juice".
    If someone could revamp it a bit. What i would love to see is a t6 tauren with Thunderfury and Elementium Reinforced Bulwark. I kind of like the tauren coat of arms so if that could be mixed into it, that would be nice.
    In the end yall have free reign on what you wanna do. As long as it looks good im open for ideas

Link to my current sig: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5250/hugz.jpg

Cheers

-Frenchy

Here you go

Hello guys

I have a very tough one for ya!
    Im the DJ for Nordrassil (EU) "offical radio"

Anyways, im looking for a signature where it says DJ Morfar and Nordrassil Radio in it. Nothing else.
    I also wanted to have my char in the signature, check the posted chibi picture as a reference.
    Would be awesome if you could swing your magic wand so my char had some of music element in the picture, perhaps headphones or a microphone?

The rest part, would be cool if you guys mixed the colors orange, black and red.
    But you do as you feel should be the coolest impact on the signature as a whole

Hope anyone can work this one out and ill post your work and things like that on my website so people can look more at your work.

Thanks!

Jarise:

Completely off specifications :P
    But I couldn't make it your style, I tried and failed

hello there

i would love a signature for my beloved death knight

position: would be cool if you could make him crawl out of water with a mean look directly in front of him
    and dripping water from several parts of his body

here's a pic of the beauty

the current gear on him is ok but id rather have him equipped thunderfury and conquerror gloves as well

the background: a wrecked ship and dark night with fullmoon cause that looks awesome

hope i get some positive response

/cheers chièf out