Why is nobody interested in doing a signature for me?

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure someone will get to yours eventually, Excitement. Just because you haven't gotten a signature done in under a day doesn't mean you won't get one at all. Just be patient. ^.^
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

15+ Year Old Account
    yay! now I has dead deathwing on my phone. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitement View Post
    Why is nobody interested in doing a signature for me?
    Took me almost 2 weeks to get mine done. But you have to be patient on forehand. These are people doing this in their own time. Look around the artists' posts a little, check for someone which signature designs you like and that has PM requests opened (most have PM open or PM closed underneight their signatures). Then PM this artist with your request. Don't PM more than one artist at the same time and if it gets accepted then edit your post so that it doesn't get picked up by another as well.

I am patient, i was just afraid that my post would be ignored. But i haven't gotten any response on my request at all, and i've seen other requests, where there's been response in just some minutes, and the feedback has been like "Oh yeah, i would love to do yours!". But i'll wait.

Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    I am patient, i was just afraid that my post would be ignored. But i haven't gotten any response on my request at all, and i've seen other requests, where there's been response in just some minutes, and the feedback has been like "Oh yeah, i would love to do yours!". But i'll wait.
    You need to remember that the artists are doing this for free, and not everyone is going to get their request done. They do request that appeal to them. As Stormraege said, PM 1 artist that is currently accepting requests.

Something for myself. Will get more done later today hopefully.

You've waited a day. You also reposted your request later in the day, editing the request out of the old post and replacing it with the following:
    Never mind.
    I check post history, and I can't be fooled. As such, you're not patient at all. Oh, and I've deleted your request, fyi. Reposts aren't allowed, and especially in the space of a day.

PM someone with open requests if you're so impatient.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-10-06 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You've waited a day. You also reposted your request later in the day, editing the request out of the old post and replacing it with the following:

I check post history, and I can't be fooled. As such, you're not patient at all. Oh, and I've deleted your request, fyi. Reposts aren't allowed, and especially in the space of a day.

PM someone with open requests if you're so impatient.
    Oh, you've deleted my request, poor me. I rather not have the damn signature after all then.
    What are you going to do, ban for me for posting a request without waiting "your time limit"? Most of the request was edited anyway.

Paladin

Hello all,

I have 2 toons i would love to have a sig made for. they both can be on the same sig are 2 differant. i will leave that up to you.

First toon
    Visible text: Crusader Oralanna <Symphonia> Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:the forums would not let me post the link
    Gear set: heroic T12
    Helm visible:Yes plz
    Your pose: My toon is a tank so if you could show her doing what she does best that is fine by me
    General colour scheme: It does not really matter to me whatever looks the best in the eyes of the artist
    Any extras: If you could have my wings poping for my avenging wrath spell that would be awsome

Second
    Visible text: Aira Jenkins <Symphonia> Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: heroic T12
    Helm visible:Yes plz
    Your pose: this is my pure dps toon her main spec is shadow so casting is fine by me
    General colour scheme: It does not really matter to me whatever looks the best in the eyes of the artist
    Any extras: If you could have my toon using he spell Dark Evangelism aka priest wings that would be awsome and maybe a shadow orb going around her

thanks for taking time to create this signature you guys do amazing work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you've deleted my request, poor me. I rather not have the damn signature after all then.
    What are you going to do, ban for me for posting a request without waiting "your time limit"? Most of the request was edited anyway.
    IMO just pm someone if you actually want a signature. Being rude won't help you in that fact. And since you "didnt" want one anyway, just move on.

Another one. Very happy with this one.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Signature

Signature:

Visible text: Prettiibear, guild Critical mass

Helm Visible: nah

Amory Link:.eu(Dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/blades-edge/Prettiibear/simple
    Gear set: I would like to wear Tier 12 just as i do in my Amory link.

Your pose: well either Combat stance or caster stance what looks best for your works.

general Colour scheme: I would really to have a fire theme since it would fit my gear set perfectly.

Any extras: I would like to hold the mighty legendary staff in my hands uraaaaa.

Would also like to say Good work guys awesome job on the sigs you guys are making.
    Last edited by Prettiibear; 2011-10-11 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature

Visible Text: Viridian, Cenarion Circle

Armory Link: Viridian @ Cenarion Circle

Gear Set: Link to WoWhead comparison.

Helm Visible: Sure, yes please

Your Pose: Something... aggressive, but elegant

General Color Scheme: Something with dark greens; a sort of poisonous color would be lovely.

Extras: A jagged cut under the text would be marvelous. If it looks out of place, please feel free to exclude it; I have been known to have poor taste for things like this. Also, a matching avatar would be lovely! Standard sizes for this site, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorrok View Post
    Hey my friend Peanut from my server sent me here after seeing his awesome signature you had creating for him. Just here to sign up for the epicness.

Visible text: Vorrok

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Vorrok/simple

Gear set: Warrior Tier 12 Heroic

Helm visible: Nah

Your pose: Swinging my weapon in rage hell ya

General colour scheme: Armor is red so maybe an offset red that works well or some awesome Firelands background

Any extras: Something with my eyes being on fire just a little bit, nothing that is over kill but a nice tint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    I'd love to do yours! Elyaan did Peanut's and he's sorta my Sensei, so you may see a style similar to his! I'm nowhere near as good so if you are unhappy with it you are welcome to ask for another. ^_^

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Deleted
    where do you get the tier 13 ?

Well then, i'm sorry for the trouble I caused. I apologize . I wasn't in mood at all, tired and shit. Just forget what i said.

Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendixs View Post
    where do you get the tier 13 ?
    If you downloaded the PTR, and have the Model viewer, turn on Discovering Item under File, and when you search for gear, type in "item".