15+ Year Old Account
    Oh gawd this thread moves so fast anymore. But, the people who PM'd me were polite and I'm 99% certain there was no double PMing. Yay. <3

Still taking some requests, prefer t13, but whatever works!

PM ONLY ONE ARTIST OR YOU WILL SUFFER THROUGH 1000 AWFUL PUGS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMRs;
    <snip>
    Haha is that the monster energy drink logo on the right of the first one?
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    Haha is that the monster energy drink logo on the right of the first one?
    Yea, and the razer one under it.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Hello, thanks for reading, this thread is full of beautiful signatures so I figured I'd take a stab at a wallpaper request.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: characters name Sarynne and my guilds name Kick Da Bear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rynne/advanced
    Gear set: season 5 merciless gladiator set
    Helm visible: yes if it doesn't screw up the hair in model view, but I have a feeling it will
    Your pose: I'd like her to be overlooking something from the edge of a cliff, my favorite zones are Nagrand and Storm Peaks so maybe a cliff from there, if not possible then go wild with creative freedom
    General colour scheme: I love purples but not adverse to other colors except for yellow
    Any extras: I wouldn't mind a vitreous stone drake in the picture but if it doesn't fit or make sense then soley my druid is fine.
    Last edited by Sarynn; 2011-11-11 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

These were guildie requests, but I wanted to post it here, so I could get some opinions. I made the background from various brushes, and i used six to seven different lighting's for both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So I decided to actually move my body and as a result I tore a thigh muscle (I deserve and demand cake and peoples admiration!).
    - Soko

*gives cake and admiration*

So I made a few things:

Only rule was "something simple" they approved so yay (yea they are huge and not for MMO)
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2011-11-11 at 07:25 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread had me inspired so I spent awhile working on my first sig...not to use but just for my own experimentation. What I came out with just doesn't look...IDK...clean? enough for me. Too blurry or not fancy enough and after looking through the various tutorials from page 1 I can't seem to figure out what exactly what the other artists favorite tips and tricks are. I was hoping some of the more active artists might be able to help me out a bit.

Here's what I came up with:

Thanks for any help you can give me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMRs;
    Sneep Sneep

It looks amazing!! Thanks sooo much

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    This thread had me inspired so I spent awhile working on my first sig...not to use but just for my own experimentation. What I came out with just doesn't look...IDK...clean? enough for me. Too blurry or not fancy enough and after looking through the various tutorials from page 1 I can't seem to figure out what exactly what the other artists favorite tips and tricks are. I was hoping some of the more active artists might be able to help me out a bit.

Here's what I came up with:

Thanks for any help you can give me. :P
    Not bad for your first one. Be sure to hold down the Shift key when you're resizing. It helps keep it all the same size. Also, most of us use the Topaz Clean filter it is PTU (Pay to use) but it does smooth the render out some. If you can't get that then use the blur tool, small brush size and blur carefully the edges of the render. I do both myself. Other than that just keep looking at tuts and experiment with the tools and you'll soon find your own style. Keep going, you're doing good!

PM Requests:

(<3 this one.)

Reminder: Not taking any requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

(<3 this one.)
    I absolutely love it.

Thanks again, Elyaan.

*cuddles* <3

Signature made by Elyaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So I decided to actually move my body and as a result I tore a thigh muscle (I deserve and demand cake and peoples admiration!). The good thing about this is, I now have a legit excuse to make the remaining signatures I have in my inbox:

More might come.

No punching kittens without my consent and presence!

- Soko
    One of which is the absolutely amazing signature Soko created for me, and I definitely wanted to share with the rest of this wonderful community. I know my PM reply said it, but Thank You again for your time and hardwork to create such an amazing signature. I know it wasn't an easy task I set before you and I can't begin to express how much I appreciate the time you took to create it.

Thank you a thousand times and more! <3

And a big thanks to every other artist here that gives of themselves to do this kind of work as well.
    Last edited by Songweaver; 2011-11-11 at 08:41 PM.

Armory: link
    Text: None
    Armor: Valorous Bonescythe Tier 7 25man. Helm shown. (matching boots=Dawnwalkers, belt=Belt of the Tortured). wowhead profile for the face type, right click on helm and Unequip. Using the glowing eyes though, doesn't seem to show that there.
    Colors: I envision sharp contrasts of red(daggers)/green(warglaives)/blue(thunderfury) on a black background or otherwise dark scenery backdrop.

I hope my request isn't too much :x I'd like to see an undead rogue with Warglaives on his back, the new Fangs of the Father on the hips, shooting a Thunderfury out of Thori'dal. Optionally riding a Swift Zulian Tiger. Something over-the-top "look at all this rare crap!". Signature/banner is great, wallpaper would be epic. Might get it posted as our guild front page once we build the dagger set.

PM Requests:

(<3 this one.)

You already know how much I love mine! It's basically perfect.

The dragon one is also incredible, but I think you know by now how much I adore blue, so I naturally love it.

I really adore your style. So happy!

PM Requests:

(<3 this one.)

Elyaan, the Dragonwrath mount one is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Deleted
    Resolution: 1366*768

Visible text: Darkplates (in big white letters where you feel it fits well).

Armory link/Facial screenshot: img100.imageshack.us/img100/6389/wowscrnshot102711181544.jpg

Gear set:
    Sword - Heroic Mandible of Beth'tilac(Hc Beth sword) (if possible, not necessary, only if you can, with weapon enchant windwalker) wowhead.com/item=71406
    Belt - Heroic Uncrushable Belt of Fury (Hc shannox belt) item=71443
    Shield - Heroic Shard of Torment (HC baleroc shield ) /item=71460

As for the gear set, I'd like Heroic warrior t12 (Head, shoulders, hands) with Heroic Paladin t12 (Chest)

Helm visible: Yes please

Your pose: I want to be in whatever position you think I look good on. Seriously, just whatever :x All I ask is that if you could, I'd like to be wielding my shield and sword.

General colour scheme: All I want is to be able to see this wallpaper and notice it was made thinking about Firelands. Not saying I want the char with FL background, just something that reminds me of it. I wouldn't mind seeing something that would remind people that I'm a pala if possible (trusting you know better than me how to do it :x)

Extras: Have a pureblood Firehawk in the background (if possible, sleeping. Or lying down, w/e you want to call it)

Once again, if any of those requests in the request seems hard to do or just doesn't seem to fit well, you guys have been doing this for ages and I'm sure whatever you do will look awesome.

Thanks in advance,
    Darkplates of Burning Blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Requests:

(<3 this one.)

Wow, those are great!

I need to work on my blending/smudging skills

Thanks for the compliments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist
    Signature:
    Visible text: Haxxorcist and server Blackmoore-EU below my name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xorcist/simple
    Gear set: Warlock Tier 5 and Sho'ravon, Greatstaff of Annihilation
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Standing with visible Sho'ravon
    General colour scheme: Dark red/green
    Any extras: Fel Hunter and Felguard in Background if possible
    Nobody else is working on this request, right?

With this request I'll be closing my PMs for a couple days to work on my queue and take care of some guildie requests. >^.^<

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Deleted
    I just PM'ed Arhiana today because nobody took my request, so don't waste your time right now!