10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here you go, I hope the background isn't too bright, but your weapon is so awesome I had to include it and base the background colors off of it!

Both of these are amazing thank you so much! One small request though: could the font for my name be a more simple text? The flames makes me think of NASCAR for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still really happy with my current sig made by Dubbelbasse, but with this current tier and my legendary people have been bugging me to change it again :P So here my humble request to all ye awesome artists for a nice masterpiece signature (/bow)...

Visible text: Just my name, Kazmer, not too big, preferably.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azmer/advanced NOTE: Armory shows as female, which is incorrect, I am male ingame. (Don't ask, bug on Battle.net side, I have no clue either.)
    Gear set: The T12HC (purple) warlock (balespider) set, and the shiny legendary, because of the size of a signature. I don't have all the pieces yet for real, but would love to have it all in matching colors.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Preferably the goblin combat stance with the staff in the mainhand, as that's the only way the staff will be visible clearly.
    General colour scheme: Very dark, bit purple/red-like. I am Destruction "for life", but I don't mind if red doesn't fit the color scheme (I probably suck at visual design). As I said, I totally adore my current signature, the same style would be totally okay, or something similar.
    Any extras: My trusty imp (name is gobrot) to one side, and the legendary staff dragon-form a bit in the background on the other side or in the middle.

Thanks for any artists willing to take this on, and have a nice day,

szemere

edit: not PMR'd anyone for this one yet obviously

EDIT: fixed link.
    Last edited by Szemere; 2011-11-15 at 01:12 PM.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I'll be claiming this if Hummelcuss hasn't PM'd anyone else yet. Would love to try doing a siggy with a draenei, and with some nice bling bling thrown in there! Didn't see this one claimed here, but please tell me if it's been claimed via PM.

I could have been in bed instead of working on this PMR...

For the love of god if you make a request in this thread make sure an artist hasn't already claimed it before sending someone a PM!!
    Last edited by Moosedrool; 2011-11-15 at 11:43 AM.

Requesters, edit your requests if you've sent someone a PM to avoid confusion.
    It's impossible for us to know if you've sent your request to someone while your request remains in the thread.

Artists, state your queues.
    Because we all know that edited requests in the thread rarely happens - if a request has been sent to you and you have accepted it, please state in the thread who you currently have in your queue. Makes it easier for all.

-

Taking a few PM requests.
    No dwarves, banners or T13.
    Use the template and make sure you tell me the name of the wanted gear - I'm no longer playing the game and have no idea what the new sets are called.

Current queue: Sín (wallpaper + signature), Maykén (signature)
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-11-15 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    I could have been in bed instead of working on this PMR...

For the love of god if you make a request in this thread make sure an artist hasn't already claimed it before sending someone a PM!!
    Ah shame.. Would've really wanted to do a draenei signature since I playe Horde and my friends and guildies are Horde too. It wasn't edited that someone picked it so I started on it this morning, but guess I'll just scrap it then. :P

EDIT: Since I started a signature I thought I'd finish it. I decided to slap my draenei shaman's name on it though. Seemed like a waste not to use the pose I worked hard for so here you go! Hope you guys like it, I think this worked out nicely. :3

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-11-15 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Added a signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    I got a week off finally... So I'm open for business and could take a few requests! That is, if Rivellana doesn't nab 'em all up first! :P
    I'll leave some for you all, I promise! :P I skip over the ones I can't get to look good and know that another artist would do much better at and I take the simple ones I know I can do. Part of my issue is I'm unemployed atm and I'm having such a blast making sigs I can't seem to stay off this page!!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Day off tomorrow (yay)
    Willing to take a couple requests.
    EDIT2: Found the rest of the gear so taking t13/s11 requests now ::] YAY!
    I noticed I only have the basic T13 gear, can you tell me where I can find the rest of it? :P Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Both of these are amazing thank you so much! One small request though: could the font for my name be a more simple text? The flames makes me think of NASCAR for some reason.
    Sure I'll be glad to change this up for you in about an hour after I get my daughter on the school bus. I actually LOL'd when you mentioned NASCAR. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Artists, state your queues.
    Because we all know that edited requests in the thread rarely happens - if a request has been sent to you and you have accepted it, please state in the thread who you currently have in your queue. Makes it easier for all.
    I really like this idea, I haven't seen any of the people who PM'd me post on the walls, but it'll definitely help us identify if we have double PM'ers or double posters.

I really like this idea, I haven't seen any of the people who PM'd me post on the walls, but it'll definitely help us identify if we have double PM'ers or double posters.
    We used to use the system, but it sort of died out with the latest wave of signature makers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    This is better, I hope...I'm horrible with fonts.

Wow there are some amazing sig artists here. Maybe you guys can help me out with one and a matching avatar.
    Name: Kirin
    Realm: US Lightninghoof
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Kirin/simple (sorry i can't post links yet)
    If possible i'd like him to be in the deadly glad set without the helm showing and wielding Sulfuras, The Extinguished Hand (hopefully it actually drops for me this week). Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsha View Post
    Wow there are some amazing sig artists here. Maybe you guys can help me out with one and a matching avatar.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Kirin/simple (sorry i can't post links yet)
    If possible i'd like him to be in the deadly glad set without the helm showing and wielding Sulfuras, The Extinguished Hand (hopefully it actually drops for me this week). Thanks in advance!
    i'll do this one, i have a thing for pallies

I noticed I only have the basic T13 gear, can you tell me where I can find the rest of it? :P Thanks.
    I noticed some of the items were in the Art Template, you just have to dig around a bit... and it seem's like others are under the word HORRIFIC

Hope this helps xx

Current Queue: Kozmo4life
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Elyaan you are pretty much amazing. That pally sig rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Rhiver (i like the fonts that have a regular letter with lots of loopy flourishes.. or even something that has a watery/drippy feel to it)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiver/advanced

Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=590

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: I'm Holy mainspec - looking for a different pose than the "casting a heal" one..

General colour scheme: I had an idea of (and I don't really know how to word this so it makes perfect sense...) gold stinklines? like.. she's radiating holy power.. with sparklies in it the rest I'd like dark-ish(my favourite colours are royal purple, and rich dark greens & blues - they don't ALL have to be in there though) . It can be her whole body or just her head/shoulders - up to you.

I did post a request for a crazy wallpaper last friday - but since no one has said anything about picking it up (and me coming to realize that is a lot of work to ask someone for...) I voided it out, and instead would just like a siggy tyvm!

**EDIT - My toon is a dwarf.. so, I know one of you can't do that (just a heads-up) **
    Last edited by stormlynn; 2011-11-15 at 05:17 PM.

Rhiver 85 Holy Paladin
    siggy by rivellana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stormlynn View Post
    Visible text: Rhiver (i like the fonts that have a regular letter with lots of loopy flourishes.. or even something that has a watery/drippy feel to it)
    I'd like to take this one.

I'm not going to do any more wall posts today (so Moosedrool doesn't get mad at me >.<) but I'll still check for PMs if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-15 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    i'll do this one, i have a thing for pallies
    Phi your sigs and avatars are amazing thanks for helping me out. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not going to do any more wall posts today (so Moosedrool doesn't get mad at me >.<) but I'll still check for PMs if anyone is interested.
    I was just teasing! Your signatures are getting better and better every time. Keep up the good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rivellana View Post
    i'd like to take this one.

i'm not going to do any more wall posts today (so moosedrool doesn't get mad at me >.<) but i'll still check for pms if anyone is interested.
    me likey, me likey!!! <3 <3

:d

Rhiver 85 Holy Paladin
    siggy by rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by Darsha View Post
    here ya go! hope you like it! Tried something a little different than I normally do hehe

and avatar
    Last edited by Phi; 2011-11-15 at 08:05 PM. Reason: DAWE awe

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Elyaan you are pretty much amazing. That pally sig rocks.
    Thanks.

Waiting on reply from Kozmo4life, so I will take a few more requests.
    Currently I'm having issues with undead models (they're showing up with no eyes) so until I get that resolved I won't take any Undead requests, sorry ::[
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l