Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    That is really stunning, Torgerd!
    Ulduar was (and still is) my favorite raid <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I think you and Aryiana both did a great job with the cutting, editing, repasting...I wish I could identify what it is that makes it look so "off" when putting that night elf head on the blood elf body skin (which is what Ysera is). I can't figure out if it's just that the edits look neck-less, or if it might have something to do with the scaling since blood elves are significantly smaller than night elves and it's model scaling that's different. Ah well. This would be so much easier if Blizzard would just give us her armor model!
    Yeah I cut the armor off Ysera and pasted it onto a night elfs body. It took a lot of poses/screen-shots to try and tweak the armor/get the right angle for the night elf's pose/body size. Even then I had to just color in areas to make the armor "fit". Blood elves are just so much more lean compared to the night elf's more stocky body.

But thank you and I definitely agree I wish we could just use some of the armor models haha.

& @Torgerd- I absolutely love that sig! It's beautiful.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    This isn't a PMR or even from this thread, just a friend asked me to come up with something for him and this is what I ended up with. We used to do silly achievements in Ulduar in the ICC days to get him his dragon before a long break from the game, and I always think of him when I see Ulduar.
    I really really like how it came out, and wanted to share it with you guys.

This really is beautiful. You should do a tutorial!
    I should make a new Tutorial. :3 Hrm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I wish I could identify what it is that makes it look so "off" when putting that night elf head on the blood elf body skin
    For me, at least, it's the difference in quality. While the face of the night elf looks fine in comparison, the drastic difference between the hair/ears quality and the body quality is hard for me to look at. Although, I think overall the wallpapers look wonderful.

And Torgerd, your most recent sig is gorgeous.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-11-21 at 01:59 AM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    For me, at least, it's the difference in quality. While the face of the night elf looks fine in comparison, the drastic difference between the hair/ears quality and the body quality is hard for me to look at. Although, I think overall the wallpapers look wonderful.

And Torgerd, your most recent is gorgeous.
    Yes! That might be exactly what it is for me as well. Blizzard updated the models for the dragons in humanoid form but are still using the same old elf models for everyone else, and they're not as shiny and new. And I completely agree, their wallpapers in and of themselves are beautiful!

Guild Website banner for Guildomatic
    Size: I believe it needs to be ~700x200.. again its for the Guildomatic website so I'd prefer it to stretch across the front page if possible.
    Visible text: the guild name "Brace for Impact" and server "Stormrage-US".. any font will do as long as it is not bubbly or cursive.
    Logo: I'd like it if you could incorporate the gnome from this picture, along with the orcs underneath him http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...WarriorTCG.jpg
    General colour scheme: An antiquated theme would be nice. Feel free to use your artistic freedom, though I would like it to match the general browns and blues in the linked picture.. I sort of envision the colors of the Vykrul, Utgarde keep and Utgarde Pinnacle. Though, please use whatever you as the artist think looks best with the above picture.
    Any extras: I would prefer a solid border rather than a gradient.

Much thanks if anyone does this! I've loved just about everything else I've seen in this topic.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right, I have moved servers with all my toons, so my signature is a bit of. Wanna again thank the artist who made my current sig, but are now looking for a new one since I have moved servers.

My idea for a new signature is: dark and evil
    Colour scheme: Black and red
    Picture in the signature: A crow, I really like this kind of picture: evil crow but if you have another idea/picture you wanna try out, I'm fine with that
    Signature text: Crowpala, the first Evil (or something in that line)

Don't want a sig with a "link" to my character/server, for that I will make a list under my sig since I have so many toons now I use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Yeah I cut the armor off Ysera and pasted it onto a night elfs body. It took a lot of poses/screen-shots to try and tweak the armor/get the right angle for the night elf's pose/body size. Even then I had to just color in areas to make the armor "fit". Blood elves are just so much more lean compared to the night elf's more stocky body.

But thank you and I definitely agree I wish we could just use some of the armor models haha.

& @Torgerd- I absolutely love that sig! It's beautiful.
    I don't mind the T5 for druids. But I don't like the giant dress for druid I prefer the actual legs to be seen.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    And it's done! I'm personally really happy with the result of this signature. It took me quite a while to get a pose I liked and that fit the request but damn, I'm really proud of the result. It was definitely worth the trouble!

/Jaw on floor, Holy crap....I guess I cant kill Blood Elfs anymore as a homage to this sig....at least for a while. Its beautiful, TYVM AVELINE...now if I could only remember how to do the darn link where it has your name and redirects you to your profile. Man I'm getting stupid in my old age.
    Last edited by Dunefire; 2011-11-21 at 08:14 AM.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Hey, not sure if your still doing this, but I would love a Sig.

Visible text: Ellament (toons name) Celestial (Guild Name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would actually love it if it could just be in my Boomkin form (troll)
    Gear set: Again, I would like it to just be my chicken =P But I have the Legendary Staff (Dragonwrath) and would like to be holding it in the Sig.

Your pose: A boomkin casting a Starsurge I think would look awesome (sort of casting a white blue ball)

General colour scheme: I'd like it to feature Purple, Blues and Pinks.

Any extras: I was thinking it would be cool if it was centered around a "Starfall" kind of theme. Fits perfectly with my guilds name, and I think will look nice with the colours. I hope that's enough to get a general idea of what I'd like =P If I'm being completely vague please send me a tell and maybe I can think of a better way of explaining >.<

Anywho, thanks in advance!

I made myself a new sig + the matching avatar.

I just got Photoshop CS5 White Rabbit and I'm trying to get used to actually having a full Photoshop instead of Photoshop Elements.

@_@ Someone tell me if it sucks or not. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sillie View Post
    Visible text: Tifah - SlashTurtle
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...w/Tifah/simple
    Gear set: Everything is fine except for my shoulders. I'd like to have tier 12 shoulders in the signature instead.
    Helm visible: Nope!
    Your pose: I'd like to not have my weapon swinging.
    General colour scheme: I'd like something pink-ish!
    Any extras: I'd like to give you as much free-hands as possible on this one. I'm open for everything so just come with your best shot at me, and I'll probably be the happiest kid around MMO-champion!
    thanks in advance.

Direct link (and best quality): http://i.imgur.com/2Yvd2.jpg

And avatar:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/vVTTp.jpg

I hope you like it.
    - Soko

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

Oh wow, that is amazing looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    I made myself a new sig + the matching avatar.
    Love the colors and the pose, it's very pretty. Well done! :3

-

New signature here as well!

PNG-version for slightly better quality:

Queue currently closed.
    Need to work my way through a huge guild request. 12 signatures, are you guys trying to kill me? Either way it's working. Phew!

Deleted
    Thank you Sokogeka, it's beautiful :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    @_@ Someone tell me if it sucks or not. Lol.
    I don´t think it suck at all, it looks really beautiful!

Some great artwork in this thread!

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my latest signature. I'm still taking requests

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    New signature here as well!
    This is just beyond gorgeous. I love it.

Heya folks, banner request here

Size: 590 wide x 150 height
    Visible text: "Fire, Earth, Wind, Water" in a corner each, with 'Shadow' in the middle would be nice, but nothing too visible, just as if its echoing words, shadow can be more opaque though
    Logo: http://www.wowpedia.org/images/thumb...mmer_crest.jpg something along the lines of this
    General colour scheme: Purple, black, dark grey, Dark blue, dark orange.. Anything that would go well with a follower of Deathwing/Twilights Hammer
    Any extras: a dark, human female figure in warlock t10 with priest t10 helm would be nice, if nothing else then just a dark outline of the gear.

Basically, I just want the eeriness of a Twilight Cultist to shine through in this banner, not sure how best that could be doable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    Love the work and time artists put into these requests. If you would find the time to do this wallpaper for me I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...oginscreen.png and http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...Z13/ingame.png
    Gear set: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...8fy8o1_500.jpg gear set from the npc Yesera if you wish can use another druid set anything simplistic that would go with a druid.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Want to be in night elf form using starfall. I like the glow around my character when you use this spell.
    General colour scheme: Nature with a night glow type of look
    Any extras: To be near the world tree. Feel free to do what ever you think looks best with sizes,scale,and details.

Bump this is the 3rd week's post after my original.
    And then:

I see, the armor doesn't have to be exactly like Ysera's. But I understand what you are saying if I am asking for too much I apologize to the artists.
    I do not mind waiting, thank you Rivellana for taking this request. I didn't pm any artists.

Edit: Just noticed the ones you posted above, hm not exactly what I had in mind but thank you for trying. I guess my request is too much time and I understand sorry.
    This is more in the direction of what I was looking for. Looks very nice I love the background but the night elf doesn't really seem to scale well or fit into the setting. The night elf looks too giant compared to the tree.
    Sorry then for wasting your time, didn't think I was asking too much but okay.
    I don't mind the T5 for druids. But I don't like the giant dress for druid I prefer the actual legs to be seen.
    If you really wanted something this specific, you needed to state this the first time, and not after THREE different artists take time out of their day to work on something for you (for FREE, so on their own time, which some people don't have a great deal of). Please don't waste their time with a general "whatever you think looks best" comment and then come back with nitpicks about how it doesn't match what you wanted or doesn't match specific details that you never asked for in the first place.

Please find an artist and PM them, in detail, with what exactly you're wanting. Thanks.
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2011-11-21 at 03:20 PM.