10+ Year Old Account
    I've redone the guild banners I posted the other day, I'm hoping these are better! First is for their guild website, second is to add to screenshots of boss kills.

Banner Request:

Guild name: Catching Fire
    Server name: Illidan - US
    Theme: lookin for a Firey theme with a profesional look to it.
    Here's what we're Currently using.

if you could add in the goblin as well that would be amazing. our GM def. wants him in there.

hopefully one of yall will take up the request!

Have been thinking of asking my GL to change our website around a bit and thought that surprising them with a new banner may be the push we need!

Banner:

Size: I don't think there is a specific size, I have tried the "Matt Damon" and the "Top Shelf" ones and they fit nicely. http://reckless.dkpsystem.com/news.php is our guild website if you want to see what's there at the moment. The green part behind the text is like a background, so the banner just sits on top - you could make it as long/high to cover it all or just as high/long as the "Matt Damon" "Top Shelf" have been.

Visible text: Reckless (guild name) Aman'thul US (server)

Logo: The alliance crest if possible.

General colour scheme: Red, black and white. They are the colors of our tabard. You could also just work it in with our current theme of the website.

Any extras: Upto the artist
    Last edited by nerikins; 2011-11-27 at 11:07 AM.

Thank you, Riv <3

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR Wallpaper:

Nerikins (request to repeat the shadowbolt visual thingie)

(click to enlarge)

Thank yooou so much that looks awesome!

Thank you, Riv <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread.

signature request:

well, this one is little off about wow.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20..._8-d347uq2.jpg
    http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...it-d318dxz.png

feel free to chose one of the two ones, of if you want to make 2 sigs, surprise me ^^

visible text: the same one as my actual signature.
    res: 100x470,

Quote Originally Posted by Antixmother View Post
    Wallpaper
    I'd like to have all the Troll classes (everything besides Pally, just so you don't have to look it up) in Tier 10 standing around a fire on Senjin Island. I'd like it to resemble how the feeling that the Diablo 2 create a player was (when you chose what you want to be). You can include Voljin or the Troll symbol or anything that goes with the Darkspeare Troll theme. Feel free to take your time and be creative, I'm in no rush and I like giving artists room to do their own thing.
    PS: If you can send me a PM with a link to it b/c I tend to lose what page things are posted on. Any size above 1260x720
    Quote Originally Posted by killtrick View Post
    Banner Request:

Guild name: Catching Fire
    Server name: Illidan - US
    Theme: lookin for a Firey theme with a profesional look to it.
    Here's what we're Currently using.

if you could add in the goblin as well that would be amazing. our GM def. wants him in there.

hopefully one of yall will take up the request!
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    signature request:

feel free to chose one of the two ones, of if you want to make 2 sigs, surprise me ^^

All three of you need to use the template in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    You're welcome. I totally expected Elyann to get your other forum sig done before I got around to your mmo one, but it seems I'm not the only procrastinator. =P
    I've just been getting a shitload of schoolwork lately, and really not had any time for Photoshop.

Resolution: 1366 x 786
    Visible text: Darkspear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Male Trolls, Facial features aren't important to me
    Gear set: All Tier 10
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Standing Around a fire
    General colour scheme: Dark
    Any extras: I want all Classes of Trolls to be standing around a fire at night. If possible include Voljin or some other Darkspear themed items. Feel free to expand or anything :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antixmother View Post
    Resolution: 1366 x 786
    Visible text: Darkspear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Male Trolls, Facial features aren't important to me
    Gear set: All Tier 10
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Standing Around a fire
    General colour scheme: Dark
    Any extras: I want all Classes of Trolls to be standing around a fire at night. If possible include Voljin or some other Darkspear themed items. Feel free to expand or anything :P
    I think I'll grab this one even though it's a lot of work. Would definitely challenge me. And trolls be flippin', mon! Can't promise a quick result but I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I think I'll grab this one even though it's a lot of work. Would definitely challenge me. And trolls be flippin', mon! Can't promise a quick result but I'll do my best.
    Take all the time you need As long as its generally along those lines, feel free to do anything you'd like to it. Figured it'd be something different and I'm not good enough with PS or anything or else I'd play around with it for a while :P

LF couple requests (those posted in thread get picked up so fast hehe)

Use first post template
    NAME the gear set not just druid T5 - (Nordrassil set)
    Screenshot of face if without helm
    T13 available
    Dual sigs accepted
    Banners accepted
    NO wallpapers

<3
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    signature request:

Did you get permission to use these images from the artists? Artists usually won't mind, but they might mind a great deal if you don't ask first.

Make sure you don't bump before the week cooldown, or your post'll be deleted!

Just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: I'd like it to say "Fluttershy"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Preferably with a picture of her
    Gear set: N/A
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: i'd like her to be yelling kinda like the "fluttershy cheers" video
    General colour scheme: blacks/pinks/yellows would be awesome
    Any extras: Any creative flare you have in mind would be nice too

PM Request (for non-MMO-C use):

I love how this turned out (used that dual-tier technique told to me by Aryiana months ago), but as I moved onto the next two in my queue, my computer froze up. I restarted it, but now my PS won't stop crashing/having a seizure/lagging when using it. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure when this'll be fixed. I've restarted my computer twice since then, but I've had no luck. So, for now, the last two in my queue (Treesnake/Fyndler) will have to look elsewhere. I'm really sorry, but I can't do anything about this. I might just need to reinstall it or something. :/

For now, I'm out of business. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Lily (I was asked to model this off a previous sig)
    Omg <3 Looking SWEEEEEEEEEET! Tyvm ;D!

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Deleted
    Visible text: Yukiko
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yukiko/simple (dont want her to look that angry tho, a little but not so much, if possible)
    Gear set: Tier 13
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Hmm free hands on that one (but something like the other ones, where they stand and looks awsome)
    General colour scheme: Purple
    Any extras: Im really out off ideas, and im happy to just get one so anything you feel would looks good

Thanks so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyndler View Post
    Visible text: Yukiko
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yukiko/simple (dont want her to look that angry tho, a little but not so much, if possible)
    Gear set: Tier 13
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Hmm free hands on that one (but something like the other ones, where they stand and looks awsome)
    General colour scheme: Purple
    Any extras: Im really out off ideas, and im happy to just get one so anything you feel would looks good

Thanks so much
    I'd be glad to pick this up for you if you like but that armory link does NOT work for me. If you can provide a working one I can add you to my queue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I can do this for you.

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 03:30 PM ----------

I can try this, although I haven't a clue what it looks like to summon the dragon mount you listed. I can make up my own spell cast look, if this is acceptable to you.
    No problem,sorry if i didnt make it clear,but what i wanted to say was,as the screenshot appears,imagine the head the staffmount,slowly reveals itself,meaning from fade is gets more obvious,however,you can make your own look,wouldnt be a problem