10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    oo i like. How do you do your star effects tho? i always struggle with them. Briana gave me some tips but im struggling with them still
    For this one I actually took a "celestial" type background I found by googling images, recolored it, smudged a cloud brush across the background on "dodge/highlights", and then painted the stars on in a slightly lighter color.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    I am still waiting for this from when you told me the other day! *sits patiently on hands* I am sure it will be perfectly fine when you are ready to unleash it.

You can get a brush that is just single stars, then dot them where you would like them in the shade you would like, much easier than the multi star brushes, I think the brush Riv uses is this one:

http://divinitylight.deviantart.com/#/d1o0ryl

BUT I might be wrong
    She's right that's the brush I was using for my stars in other sigs but it's not the one I used for that sig, I don't think I have a link to it but it was an 83 point brush I found somewhere (might even be in the default PS3 brushes) that looked like a four point star. However, if you download the sparkle/star brush Ammeg linked (it's in my favorites on my deviantart) it makes some very nice stars!

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    yea, I4ni is pretty awesome, i love my avatar SHE did but all the artists in this thread are pretty awesome
    fixed it for you ;;]
    I have off today so I'll try to throw some avatars together for you and Geek (if you want, ofc)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    fixed it for you ;;]
    I have off today so I'll try to throw some avatars together for you and Geek (if you want, ofc)
    Oooh. I've some some avatarness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Hello everyone,

Been far too long since I posted something, so here I go.

I'm currently in the process of creating a video tutorial for this signature:
    <snip the rest>
    Gosh darnit, that actually makes me want to un-transmog my gear.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys I just finished my first resto druid signature (in tree form) made for a friend of mine. So I would like to know what is your professional opinion about it

Edit : Oh forgot to mention this is not for MMO-C xD
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-01-08 at 09:28 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

PM Request:

Reminder: Not taking any more requests.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    fixed it for you ;;]
    oh sorry, i assumed you were male based on your avatar, my bad! yea, i wouldn't mind avatarness :P

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:
    Awesome colours

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Hello again lovelies! New artists means it's time for another reminder about this site's signature restrictions.

100px high
    is the maximum area allowed for the entire signature (a 100px high image + 2 lines of small text is usually okay).
    500px wide is the maximum size allowed for images.
    50kb is the maximum allowed filesize for images (if you have 2 images in your sig, their combined filesizes still need to be under 50kb).

The filesize is the one that people usually miss and need to fix up, so please be careful or else your gorgeous work will wind up being removed from the user's profile. Thanks!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    I might be missing something here but i seem to have lost my scatter function on the smudge tool in Photoshop elements 10. Is this feature removed now or have i just overlooked it?

Hey , you take any more requests for those awesome sigs or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:

Reminder: Not taking any more requests.
    Great job, Elyaan! I had a feeling that she'd eventually ask you to make her one. When me and Everdawn were together, I wouldn't shut up about how good the signatures you made me were. <3

Signature made by Elyaan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NAelyn View Post
    Hey , you take any more requests for those awesome sigs or not ?
    Fill in the template from first page and see what happens :P

Ive got a few easy days in work this week (9hour shifts instead of the usual 12 -_-) so if im awake enough i might have a go at it

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Awesome colours
    Thanks. Tried plenty of new things, and moved away from my usual single-colour style.

Quote Originally Posted by xCalamity View Post
    Great job, Elyaan! I had a feeling that she'd eventually ask you to make her one. When me and Everdawn were together, I wouldn't shut up about how good the signatures you made me were. <3
    Thanks. I made her wait far too long for it, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    oh sorry, i assumed you were male based on your avatar, my bad! yea, i wouldn't mind avatarness :P
    nah, just a tv nerd. ^.^
    I usually rock my Alexander Skarsgård (Eric from True Blood) icon, but I've been watching alot of Being Human lately so I switched to Sam Huntington... although Lady Gaga and all her awesomeness makes an appearance from time to time ;;]

anyway... back on topic, I will work on your avatars now ::]

DONE:

Hope you like them ::S

Still Taking Requests
    However, you should be aware:

1) PM ONLY ONE ARTIST! I hate nothing more than wasting the small amount of free time I have.
    2) Yes I have t13/s11... but if you want a Nelf Male with eyes visible in t13 or s11 I will not pick up your request. There is an eye bug with the newest version on Model Viewer and I don't have the time to fix it. All pre-t13 requests for Nelf Males will be considered.
    3) I do have a RL job, so it may take me a few days to get to your request. I accept 99% of requests I get, so patience is essential!
    4) I prefer artistic freedom; if you're too picky I will more than likely not accept. I don't like to put forth something that I'm not happy with.
    5) PM me only if you like my style. It's rude to link another artists signature and ask someone to get it to look like that. PM the original artist instead.
    6) If you don't use the template in the first post, your request will be ignored.

Some of my recent work:
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-08 at 11:26 PM. Reason: added avatars/ rant
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Making a signature request here.

Name: Diatenium
    Race: Dwarf
    Server: Emerald Dream [No need to add this to the signature, I cannot provide an armoury link given my character's lack of adequate posts, you'll likely have to fish for it to get the necessary facial features]
    Gear: Heroic paladin Tier 11 [Helm swapped out for Justicar Crown], (Rare) Argent Crusader's tabard, Titansteel shield wall, and Aledar's Battlestar where applicable
    -Show helm
    -He's holy so he'd be likely doing something caster-related, integration of weapons and shield to be decided purely by the artist's judgement. A silver-gold motif might be the most appropriate background coloration.
    -Same applies to the pose in the sig itself, I'm giving full artistic freedom here.

And of course, I appreciate anyone in advance for their willingness to craft this for me.
    Last edited by Diatenium; 2012-01-08 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Minor detail adjustments

10+ Year Old Account
    Naifas, in reply to earlier.

When I first looked at your character you had wrathful gear transmogged onto it so that is what I went with. Hope you like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I like it. Gorgeous. <3

thanks again I4ni you're awesome

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    So many pretty things done while I was gone. Was a pleasure having so much stuff to view when I broswed through the thread again. Too much stuff I would love to quote and compliment on so I'll just go with "Good job!" to everyone equally.

To get a bit back to the groove I made yet another signature of my druid from the "old" screenshots I still had in my folders. I was feeling too lazy to fiddle with WMV yet so I went with them. And it's green. Again. I really need to do something with other characters again. *sigh*

I'm also kind of maybe opening requests again. I still have to settle back to my school rhythm so I'll be on and off with this stuff. But anyways, open for business again! More or less!

EDIT: Thought I'd put together a quick signature wall of some of my favourite works. GASP.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-01-09 at 12:09 AM.