10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    How are you saving your files? For the best quality/filesize ratio, when saving in Photoshop, go to File -> Save for Web & Devices, and set the file to JPEG. Then just play around with the Quality slider, and look to the bottom left to see the filesize. Just be sure that it's below 50kb, even if by a mere few points, and you're good to go.
    Yes.. I do this I have done this since I started doing sig requests as they all have a certain size that they have to be.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Yes.. I do this I have done this since I started doing sig requests as they all have a certain size that they have to be.
    Okay. Just enquiring, since I just wasn't sure about the quality of that Rogue one. Sorry!

Woop. Been looking forward to this. Thank you. I've PM'd Elysia about it being placed in the first post, so hopefully she can get that done when she comes online.
    I'm a very sad panda since you're not a Mod anymore. :*( Whose gonna keep this thread in line?! (yes, I'm a girl. I use too many smilies. Deal with it. )

Already here for a few years, but just saw this thread for the first time.. Excuse me if it isnt the intention to make a sig without an anouncement, but I just did that. Made a sig for sinfora. Hope you like it mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'm a very sad panda since you're not a Mod anymore. :*( Whose gonna keep this thread in line?! (yes, I'm a girl. I use too many smilies. Deal with it. )
    Yeah, I had to step down for personal reasons/not having enough time.

And I'll still be keeping this thread in line, just like before I was a Moderator. Don't worry.

A few times, what is a few? Well, to not make it spam posts lets rate some sigs.

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:50 PM ----------

Tsubodia. The sig for Fodasim is nice, good thing you did with the colors! Only 2 things, watch the text next time. It doesnt fit with sig and the story, start with another type first. Text will always be one of the hardest things in a sig! Second thing, the render and the background need to be one more. But keep up the good work and succes mate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    For anybody willing to do a sig for me -
    Visible text - name (Retrisiika) guild (Punakone) no title. (if possible text so that the text is same colour as backrounds and is made of outlines of golden glow.
    Gear - Cataclysmic helm and shoulders visible
    Layout - character covering half of the sig and upwards from torso (just cataclysmic gear, if making so that weapon is visible use Cataclysmic greatsword)
    Colour theme - Black with text like said above - feel free to add your own.
    Race: Female blood elf (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...risiika/simple) armory link if needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    A few times, what is a few? Well, to not make it spam posts lets rate some sigs.

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:50 PM ----------

Tsubodia. The sig for Fodasim is nice, good thing you did with the colors! Only 2 things, watch the text next time. It doesnt fit with sig and the story, start with another type first. Text will always be one of the hardest things in a sig! Second thing, the render and the background need to be one more. But keep up the good work and succes mate!
    thanks for the feedback . Do you mean i should use another render when i created the background? or another duplicate of the render above the background?

Open up the signature's specific page, right click on the image itself, and go to "Properties". There, you'll see a direct URL. Copy/paste that. Alternatively, if you don't want to go through that, use IMGur over Photobucket. It's waaay better.

I actually just checked that Rogue signature on your DeviantArt. It's pixely there too. How are you saving your files? For the best quality/filesize ratio, when saving in Photoshop, go to File -> Save for Web & Devices, and set the file to JPEG. Then just play around with the Quality slider, and look to the bottom left to see the filesize. Just be sure that it's below 50kb, even if by a mere few points, and you're good to go.

isn't the preferred file type for saving images .png now though?

Signature by Kenz

No no no, the background is okay. But the render need to fade a little bit more in the background, if you understand me . Always a little bit hard to explain such things in another language. Put the eraser tool on like 20% oppacity and erase the outside of you render a bit, this is a simple way to let it fade more in the background. Other ways are smudging etc, but that will come later on .

One thing, can you please tell me what a few posts are for mmo-champion? Cant place any image on the website now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    PMR:

Decided i don't like dks.. Tried to get an almost cartoony effect here. not sure if its worked too well tho. Let me know if you like/hate it i can change it round or start over
    looks like it's from a comic book to me, so i think you did a good job getting the cartoony effect

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    isn't the preferred file type for saving images .png now though?
    PNG is better, but the filesize is massive, and MMO-Champ has a 50kb limit. That's why we use JPEG.
    One thing, can you please tell me what a few posts are for mmo-champion? Cant place any image on the website now.
    10 posts.

PNG is better, but the filesize is massive, and MMO-Champ has a 50kb limit. That's why we use JPEG.

10 posts.
    ah i see, that makes sense then

Signature by Kenz

Sinfonia, yours:
    That's too big for MMO-Champion. The maximum size is 100px height by 500px width, with a maximum 50kb filesize.

Sinfonia, yours:
    this request was picked up by Eis as well

Signature by Kenz

That's too big for MMO-Champion. The maximum size is 100px height by 500px width, with a maximum 50kb filesize.
    Not to mention Eis had claimed it already! O.o Please be careful when picking up requests. That way, the other sig makers don't waste their time doing something that already has been done. The sig is nice tho.

ETA - Darn you Angelx7x! You beat me to it.

Deleted
    No no no, the background is okay. But the render need to fade a little bit more in the background, if you understand me . Always a little bit hard to explain such things in another language. Put the eraser tool on like 20% oppacity and erase the outside of you render a bit, this is a simple way to let it fade more in the background. Other ways are smudging etc, but that will come later on .

ah thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    looks like it's from a comic book to me, so i think you did a good job getting the cartoony effect
    thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    This right here. Brilliant. No really, omfg....LOVE.

Oh WTF - The signature is supposed to be part of this quote. Oh well...STILL.
    Thanks Geeki. :3

Sorry for my absence I snapped my knee skiing and have been drugged up after surgery. I'll help ya elyaan, I'll be the bad cop.