Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Since you've been using one of mine for so long, I'll make you a new one with my newer style. =P (You have like 500k views on that sig, lol.) Might take a few days, but I'll do it for you.
    Haha, well, it's amazing work. Thank you for it, and for taking my request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Guys
    I have always looked on wonder at awesome sigs being made and wonder if anyone would be so kind as to make me one. Here is what im looking for

Visible text: Vixation , Pap en Vleis , Twilight's Hammer EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cant upload any links yet but Toon name Vixation on Twilight's Hammer EU
    Gear set: Warlock Tier 5 Corruptor
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Close up With one hand Getting ready to cast Shadowbolt with dark lighting ( if that makes any sence
    General colour scheme: Dark colours with red
    Any extras:Have my Succubus in the background

And I Avatar aswell pls and need signature for mmo and my guilds forums

All in all I really would love anything as all of the developers have such talent and know how.

Regards
    Vix
    Last edited by Vixation; 2012-04-16 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    Hey guys! I would love to update my current sig, its kinda old.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Laredon the Exalted
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...redon/advanced
    Gear set: Would love to use my current but with Thunderfury.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Something like my current sig.
    General colour scheme: Same as above.
    Any extras: If you could fit in ashes of alar somewhere that would be awesome!
    Thanks in advance!
    Finished. First time I've added a mount. for mmo: fullsize:
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2012-04-18 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Here's my attempt:

I am completely fine if you want someone else to do it because I didn't follow your request specifications at all.
    I love it thanks!.. think you can make a Avatar to go with it?

EDIT: just notice you missed a *r* in my name for the sig but it's fine :P
    Last edited by Barrook; 2012-04-16 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Oh... I shall delete what I made then. Took my 6 hrs to manually cut out that friggin Avenging Angel but hey... double PMs really annoy me.

Great work as always Aryiana.
    I don't get why people are unable to read the first page.....all it does is annoy the artists and makes other's wait longer, if you pm one(and I know this for a fact I am in Ammeg's queue) they told you it will take a bit....common courtesy people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrook View Post
    I love thanks! think you can make a Avatar to go with it?

EDIT: just notice you missed a *r* in my name for the sig but it's fine :P

Wow, sorry for the mistake with the name=). Made two avatars, pick whichever you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Finished. First time I've added a mount. for mmo: fullsize:http://www.homepage.eu/userdaten/010...aredonfull.jpg
    Nice work Mount !

Deleted
    Thank you! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post

Wow, sorry for the mistake with the name=). Made two avatars, pick whichever you like.
    It's fine thanks again for the Ava's/Sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donthealme View Post
    I don't get why people are unable to read the first page.....all it does is annoy the artists and makes other's wait longer, if you pm one(and I know this for a fact I am in Ammeg's queue) they told you it will take a bit....common courtesy people!

Aye, I could have made yours in the time I have now wasted on theirs. I just wish, like you said, people had more common courtesy.

(The following is not aimed at the awesome Donthealme or anyone else who is patient and waits)

But... it annoys the hell out of me, that some people are so damn rude, those who do requests here for free, for people who ask them to make something, none of us have to make you anything, we could all close shop and tell you to take a hike yet for some odd reason we stick around.

What annoys me more, is this isn't the only place I do requests, but this is one of the only places I do them for free. Those who get my work else where pay with either GBP or WoW gold. The few that don't from those other sites are due to bloody good reasons (aka I love them to bits) some requesters really need to learn to either read rules or/and be bloody patient.

Time to bring out Tony again...

Last edited by Ammeg; 2012-04-16 at 10:41 PM. Reason: :mad:

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Visible text: Therm, Savior of Azeroth and guild name <The War Council>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...madin/advanced
    Gear set: Look-A-Like T13 normal Warrior tier (My current transmog)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Attack Pose
    General colour scheme: Black background with red bleeding thru(Anything the artist would use to make it look awesome)
    Any extras: I'd like the weapon http://www.wowhead.com/item=78478 in the background or maybe the toon holding it so you could see some of it
    1 week cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Zerrisan View Post
    Visible text: Zerrisan, <Reckoning> US Mannoroth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...risan/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic Tier 13.
    Helm visible: up to the artist, I don't mind.
    Your pose: Again up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: Something along the lines of the colors of the elements, water fire earth wind would be cool.
    Any extras: if you can fit in a ghost wolf or something in it that makes sense that would be neat. Again up to the artist=)
    1 week cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Aye, I could have made yours in the time I have now wasted on theirs. I just wish, like you said, people had more common courtesy.

(The following is not aimed at the awesome Donthealme or anyone else who is patient and waits)

But... it annoys the hell out of me, that some people are so damn rude, those who do requests here for free, for people who ask them to make something, none of us have to make you anything, we could all close shop and tell you to take a hike yet for some odd reason we stick around.

What annoys me more, is this isn't the only place I do requests, but this is one of the only places I do them for free. Those who get my work else where pay with either GBP or WoW gold. The few that don't from those other sites are due to bloody good reasons (aka I love them to bits) some requesters really need to learn to either read rules or/and be bloody patient.

Time to bring out Tony again...

lol the tony is awesome!

Deleted
    Is there nobody who makes wallpapers available on here nowadays? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    They are just some people who don't want to, don't have the time to (aka requests closed or full que) or they just like making signatures over wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Desco3440 View Post
    Requesting forum signature!

General info
    Name: Desco
    Class: Druid
    Race / gender: Night Elf Female
    Guild: Rebels in Control
    Server: Grim Batol EU (Ally)
    Armory link: Cant upload one yet as I'm new to these forums!

Visible text: Desco, Rebels in Control, Grim Batol EU
    For the extras: Me casting healing touch with rejuvenetion on me
    For the colours: Feel free to add whatever you want to it!
    For the helm: Have it on please
    For the gearset: Tier 5 (Druid set)

That's all, I'll wait patiently for a reply, sincerely Desco
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixation View Post
    Hi Guys
    I have always looked on wonder at awesome sigs being made and wonder if anyone would be so kind as to make me one. Here is what im looking for

Visible text: Vixation , Pap en Vleis , Twilight's Hammer EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cant upload any links yet but Toon name Vixation on Twilight's Hammer EU
    Gear set: Warlock Tier 5 Corruptor
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Close up With one hand Getting ready to cast Shadowbolt with dark lighting ( if that makes any sence
    General colour scheme: Dark colours with red
    Any extras:Have my Succubus in the background

And I Avatar aswell pls and need signature for mmo and my guilds forums

All in all I really would love anything as all of the developers have such talent and know how.

Regards
    Vix

Didnt see any1 claim these yet, so Claimed.

@ Ammeg: /cry
    bah! I know not my fault but sorry Dammit. Ungrateful, inconsiderate people. Some requesters are in such a rush or just plain greedy.
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2012-04-17 at 05:23 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Re 1 week: sig request ( sorry if it sound rude not intentional)

Visible text: toons name and title please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: sorry i cant link armory ( kopit frostmourne US human rouge )
    Gear set: the same gear that's on my armory and instead of the daggers i got now legendaries please if possible
    Helm visible: yes thanks
    Your pose: up to the artist there usualy pritty good at doing them
    General colour scheme: green and black sort of zul aman theme just to suit the armor
    Any extras: can i have the Swift Razzashi Raptor somewhere to suit the zul aman theme plz

BTW loving the work use guys are doing very well done.

Deleted
    Visible text
    Gravel on the left hand side in normal font, with Lord of Ironforge in italics underneath .
    EU - Outland on the right hand side in normal font

Armory link/Facial screenshot
    I cannot post my armoury link due to the posting restrictions, and no matter how many spaces I put in it it still seems to recognize I'm trying to link :<. The character is Gravel on EU Outland, I'll be a dwarf warrior with a wolf head transmog, if you could do it for me, It'd help a lot!

Gear set
    Transmog set I already have would be great.

Helm visible
    Yes

Your pose
    I would love for the shot to be of my chest upwards, central of the signature, just standing and facing the viewer, no extra poses required but if you could give a serious impression of the character, that'd be perfect.

Any extras
    The colour scheme I'm looking for is dark red/orange, to match the warrior and Ironforge look I'm going for. If the background could also incorporate some sort of epic dwarf related image (Like the throne of Ironforge, or even the throne in BRD) would be great .

Deleted
    Been a while now since I last had a sig, and I've had a race change since so I'd like to have a new one which is up to date.

Visible text: "Decev", and "Dragonslayer" small somewhere before it.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Seems like I still can't post links. You'll find my armory by the name of Decev on Stormreaver EU.

Gear set: Heroic T-13 Death Knight gear with Tabard of the Shattered Sun. No weapons equipped (If hands are possibly seen on the sig).

Helm visible: No helm, and the prefered hair would be the same style as I have in my armory currently, but the color would be dark blue.

Your pose: Nothing special, standing still and looking to the side/downwards a bit.

General colour scheme: Black, gray/silver, blue. Whatever seems best.

Any extras: Can't think of anything special for the background; some kind of an "Icy wind" or any kind of frozen structure would seem cool. Feel free to negate that or add something else if it seems better.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Therm

Visible text: Therm, Savior of Azeroth and guild name <The War Council>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...madin/advanced
    Gear set: Look-A-Like T13 normal Warrior tier (My current transmog)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Attack Pose
    General colour scheme: Black background with red bleeding thru(Anything the artist would use to make it look awesome)
    Any extras: I'd like the weapon http://www.wowhead.com/item=78478 in the background or maybe the toon holding it so you could see some of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    1 week cooldown
    Grabbing this. Want to try my new brushes
    Edit: Here it is: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploa...s0mvw9ker6.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2012-04-18 at 08:59 AM. Reason: added finished sig