10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fergsuK View Post
    wanted to leave a message for everyone to see about how pleased i am with the work Myssham did for our twitch channel.

we're completely blown away. she took our idea and ran with it and it came out looking way better than we imagined. we now have a design to match our ambitions and then some.

some of the artists in this thread deserve a lot more credit than they recieve so a huge thanks to Myssham and a thanks to everyone else for doing what you do, free of charge and on your own time. the world needs more people like you lot

Wow thank you for the lovely comment - its stuff like this that makes all the hard work totally worth it

So glad you liked it and thank you for your patience, im kinda picky and want to get stuff as right as i can get it.

So happy to see it go live, might just have to have a nosey every now n again!

Thanks again for your kind words <3

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PMR - golden paladin wallpaper:
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Quick MoP's out of boredom, not too much work went into these. And how great is the DK Skeletor-helmet? Drool
    These are all absolutely amazing. There's nothing more that I can do but stare and envy them.

Deleted
    Now you give me too much credit, Elyaan. Just started toying around with WMV after I saw i4ni's post.
    Not more than 5 mins work each. But thank you all the same

Just saying, I can do better

Now you give me too much credit, Elyaan. Just started toying around with WMV after I saw i4ni's post.
    Not more than 5 mins work each. But thank you all the same

Just saying, I can do better
    With that simplicity and composition and general flow of each of them, they look flawless. I absolutely adore the first two. With you making something like that after just 5 minutes of work, it makes me question how long I spend on those that I make myself. I should really cut it down to under an hour, at the very least.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theCOLORtwelve View Post
    Signature
    • As far as text goes, I'd simply like my character's name in one of the corners of the signature - not too far into the corner like it's been shoved into it, but sort of hanging about, being all cool.
    • Here is a screenshot of my "face." http://i47.tinypic.com/mrcqvp.jpg - It's my character in the gear I'd like to have him in, in the signature.
    • Gear-wise, if you hadn't noticed from the screenshot, the character is in the non-heroic Sanctified Frost Witch's Battlegear and is wielding two Bone Warden's Splitters. And notice the Blue Workman's Shirt!! Regarding the tabard, though, I know WMV doesn't show Illustrious our Renowned guild tabards so you can leave that out unless you can somehow get it to show properly. Oh! And I would like the helm to be visible, of course.
    • The pose? I'd like the pose to be a standstill, from-the-side view.
    • Color scheme has to, of course, match the white-blue and icy theme of my gear.
    I'll claim the signature half of this request, if it hasn't been done already. I'll get it to you tonight/tomorrow.

Deleted
    Your compliments are music to my....eyes, I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by WoWiTzGeo View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : //us . battle . net /wow/en/character/malganis/N%C3%ADght/simple
    Gear set: Rogue Heroic tier 12, dual Heroic Alysra's Razors.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Swinging my daggers, choose whatever looks best for a Rogue wallpaper.
    General colour scheme: Purple to match my Rogue's set.
    Any extras: Purple flames, perhaps a burning castle or town (in purple flames).
    I'll also claim the wallpaper part of this request. You'll have it by the end of the week.

Did I do something wrong with my request? Requests posted days after mine are being claimed.

Sad panda

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    Did I do something wrong with my request? Requests posted days after mine are being claimed.

Sad panda
    You didn't read the first post. You know, like the thread title says to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    You didn't read the first post. You know, like the thread title says to.
    Nope, that's not it. I'm pretty sure I've read the first post a few times now. Thanks for trying but that was no help at all.

It was a serious question. That's my first request and I was honestly curious if I did anything wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawl just peeked at my Deviant profile and realised there are like 4 artists having birthdays the next couple of days including Elyaan you sneaky you

BTW, I've been innactive regarding requests recently, let's call it laziness shall we. But I promise I am starting hardcore tomorrow.

P.S. Axa those recent siggies of yours are so QT okay? :3
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Not more than 5 mins work each.
    I take an hour at least. That's horribly demotivating lol! You take 5mins and they are to die for. I take an hour or two and they're okeyish. /jealous of talent!!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    That's horribly demotivating
    I'm so sorry, I'll do worse, promise!

I'm so sorry, I'll do worse, promise!
    Yes please, watch some tv while you make them or smthg :P
    deviantART

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraylas View Post
    Nope, that's not it. I'm pretty sure I've read the first post a few times now. Thanks for trying but that was no help at all.

It was a serious question. That's my first request and I was honestly curious if I did anything wrong.
    It was a serious answer. Your original request did not follow the template provided in the first post.
    Important information for requesters!

- So, how does this thread work, and how do I submit a request?
    It's really simple! If you would like to request a masterpiece from one of the designers here, you make a post in this thread. In that post, you describe your request in as much detail and with as much information as possible. Here are some templates for all of the requesters to use, which all have simple layouts, and they are extremely helpful to the designer that is making your signature, banner or wallpaper. Just use the appropriate template:
    You asked what you did wrong and I told you. Ignoring the big bold letters tells us you don't care enough about your request for us to care enough about it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    It was a serious answer. Your original request did not follow the template provided in the first post.

You asked what you did wrong and I told you. Ignoring the big bold letters tells us you don't care enough about your request for us to care enough about it either.
    Thanks for finally trying to help, I guess.

I'm not seeing anything in my request that was wrong. I did in fact follow the template and I also gave a lot of detail like was suggested in the portion you quoted/posted.

Please feel free to show me what was wrong with it so that I can repost it the correct way.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Lawl just peeked at my Deviant profile and realised there are like 4 artists having birthdays the next couple of days including Elyaan you sneaky you

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'll claim the signature half of this request, if it hasn't been done already. I'll get it to you tonight/tomorrow.
    All done!

I hope you like it. I tried some new stuff, so it might be to your tastes, or it may not. Be sure to let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to ask elsewhere! Enjoy, either way.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-07-25 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Name typo!

I hope you like it. I tried some new stuff, so it might be to your tastes, or it may not. Be sure to let me know if you'd like any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to ask elsewhere! Enjoy, either way.
    O.o so amazing!!!!!!!!
    You always have the best poses <33

and ty for the kind words on my dk sig.
    I really am diggin the new models, and I think I like the "generic" MoP sigs I am making cause I despise deciding and placing text
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted

All done!

*snip*

That is gorgeous Elyaan!

Thanks for the kind words! I really really appreciate them. I actually realised just now that I spelt the name wrong.

Tip: Never make stuff in Photoshop after 12 at night.